02-02-2008, 07:53 PM
no way to get in this way

GhettoPlayer
02-02-2008, 08:19 PM
up

eden297
02-02-2008, 08:20 PM
very great offer

my friend got in a trade and your offer is better than his offer..

so i think you will get it

good luck

zallofa
02-02-2008, 08:26 PM
is its deserve that ? nb+sct ....oh my g

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Well can someone tell me something... They have the invite system enable?

marwell
02-02-2008, 08:41 PM

well this is the situation ... when you get invite WITH trade its your Death at BTT world, I knew a person who have invites, give it someone on FST for trade (ScT inivte was offer i think) and the iTS SysOp ban that two traders on his tracker, and for more, he comes to irc sct.support, and talk with staff and person with invites was banned on ScT too, and BMTV too I think ... and you now whats punish on ScT for trading invites, when they catch you = BAN .

So That is what you need ?

krunktastic
02-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Trading is the wrong way to get into a site. It isn't worth the inevitable repercussions.

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 08:55 PM

well this is the situation ... when you get invite WITH trade its your Death at BTT world, I knew a person who have invites, give it someone on FST for trade (ScT inivte was offer i think) and the iTS SysOp ban that two traders on his tracker, and for more, he comes to irc sct.support, and talk with staff and person with invites was banned on ScT too, and BMTV too I think ... and you now whats punish on ScT for trading invites, when they catch you = BAN .

So That is what you need ?

I guess you don't understood what i ask! I ask if they have their invite system enable or if only staff have invites... What's your doubt? :huh:

marwell
02-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I guess you don't understood what i ask! I ask if they have their invite system enable or if only staff have invites... What's your doubt? :huh:

invite system = enabled, If member wants invite, need 5000 karma points, or ask SysOp, enough? :dry:

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 09:02 PM

invite system = enabled, If member wants invite, need 5000 karma points, or ask SysOp, enough? :dry:

Yes captain :)

fatcat69
02-02-2008, 09:38 PM

Incorrect. You wont get the invite for 5k points unless staff approve who it goes to. :P

Only 3 users on this forum have invites...and all of them have all the sites, so we dont need any of these pathetic attempts to get into our site :lol:

You wont get an invite, or we might even invite you just to ban your ip and send it to NB and ScT staff as a known trader...so you will loose all 3 accounts :lol:

eden297
02-02-2008, 09:48 PM

Incorrect. You wont get the invite for 5k points unless staff approve who it goes to. :P

Only 3 users on this forum have invites...and all of them have all the sites, so we dont need any of these pathetic attempts to get into our site :lol:

You wont get an invite, or we might even invite you just to ban your ip and send it to NB and ScT staff as a known trader...so you will loose all 3 accounts :lol:

my friend got its invite for bit-hdtv invite
and got an invite for his friend also in other trade..

and he did it after they close invites..

so i dont think that only 3 members have invites...

mrnobody
02-02-2008, 09:57 PM

yes.

only PU+ can request an invite in certain interval (one month i think). Since the tracker is new there aren't many pu...and many of them don't request invites.

The other way to get an invite is through Karma Pts. You need 5000 pts...not sure if anyone has that atm.

The Gladiator
02-02-2008, 10:13 PM

You're such a bad guy... :P

So the invites and the invited people are dependent of the "word of the staff" right?

jonny81985
02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
You might as well close this, your post is already reported in iTS forums and if you get invited it is probably just to ban your ip :(

Jon

marwell
02-02-2008, 11:04 PM
You might as well close this, your post is already reported in iTS forums and if you get invited it is probably just to ban your ip :(

Jon

are u sure? I just browsed iTS forums and there are nothing about this topic

mrnobody
02-02-2008, 11:17 PM

Jon

are u sure? I just browsed iTS forums and there are nothing about this topic

look hard m8

i just noticed it

marwell
02-02-2008, 11:25 PM
ook hard m8

i just noticed it

aah, Publ. topic :shifty: how brilliant :shifty:

aysomc
02-02-2008, 11:38 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/topmen116/jckass2-.png

mrnobody
02-02-2008, 11:39 PM
^ had to lol

ideto
02-02-2008, 11:41 PM
If you choosed to give NB or ScT invite by free, you would be in iTS for a long time.
Now, you won't.

@squirr3l with the new kbs i think some people does :)

jonny81985
02-02-2008, 11:45 PM
I dont think anyone is over 5000...

Cabalo
02-02-2008, 11:54 PM

you are so wrong mate...

anyway, i hope iTS develops into a nice family site, i suppose that's the whole idea behind their philosophy. let's see how they will struggle with the lack of leechers, most common problem nowadays.

Nemrod
02-03-2008, 12:06 AM
i hope iTS develops into a nice family site, i suppose that's the whole idea behind their philosophy. let's see how they will struggle with the lack of leechers, most common problem nowadays.

About the first... mission accomplished already, about the second... we are working on that, and weŽll make it very soon. :)

Dark Archon
02-03-2008, 12:47 AM
no body needs i*s, if you need it, you probably got invited already.

phonzie
02-03-2008, 12:50 AM
iTS is undoubtedly my most beloved tracker. Best forums, community, and overall site layout and tracker setup.