PDA

View Full Version : Request for more BODYBUILDING TORRENTS.

Y@KUZA
02-02-2008, 08:00 PM
All users and torrent site staff i request everyone to upload and make available more bodybuilding torrents.

Thanking u all,
Y@KUZA

RainRoofer
02-03-2008, 11:15 AM
request for where ?

sovaz
02-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I guess he meant from bitme?!...lol coz that's the place where most bodybuilding material can be found IMO.

Dark Archon
02-03-2008, 11:45 AM
all the elearning trackers? also bitseduce and theplace?

kavalchuk17
02-08-2008, 05:06 AM
Yeah a long time ago, here, someone requested bodybuilding torrents, and half a dozen people agreed to upload the stuff and they decided to do it all on bitme. SO that would be your best source.

And i just checked theplace, and it seems to have alot of boybuilding stuff too.

sleepyy
02-08-2008, 05:13 AM
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

That may help if your missing on something this is part of what i have gained from and has helped alot it's not torrnet it just shows what is what. I find bitme lacking to what i exspected but that just may be the way im searching i'm looking for correct techniques for power lifting and not just a whole sports event something clearly illustrating how to do what video.

VIZFX
02-08-2008, 07:33 AM
What kind of stuff related to bodybuilding would you be looking for?

TP635
02-08-2008, 11:21 AM
What kind of stuff related to bodybuilding would you be looking for?

If you like to look at clothless ladies with muscle PureTnA have a page full of torrent:P

Bid
04-15-2008, 06:45 PM
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

That may help if your missing on something this is part of what i have gained from and has helped alot it's not torrnet it just shows what is what. I find bitme lacking to what i exspected but that just may be the way im searching i'm looking for correct techniques for power lifting and not just a whole sports event something clearly illustrating how to do what video.
I wouldn't mind some torrents on anabolics and steroids. Overall more scientific stuff rather than some guru bodybuilding hype stuff, where half of it is crap. :)

dunson
04-15-2008, 07:59 PM
:01:

bridge4u
11-19-2008, 06:32 AM
can someone upload the torrent for the ebook of the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding by arnold and Blood 'N' Guts