Ghetto's back...
with same offer...
want to trade some more..
ain't gonna succeed.

Sorry pal, but nobody's going to give you iTS

fatcat69
02-03-2008, 07:51 AM
STOP reposting.

If I say NO...it means know. I see all the users who have invites at this moment and none are traders since they all have sites far better then what you are offering!

bikernin
02-03-2008, 07:53 AM
iTS dosent allow traders. you got to know that by now. so quit trying.

jonny81985
02-03-2008, 08:20 AM
WHY????? Dont you hear the same things every thread?

fisherman
02-03-2008, 11:19 AM
STOP reposting.

If I say NO...it means know. I see all the users who have invites at this moment and none are traders since they all have sites far better then what you are offering!

Lord fatcat speaks better do as he says's :O

"Stop Reposting"..... Yes rules are rules but your not a mod here on FST so either report the thread or just live with the post.

So all the guy's that have invites have better than what the guy is offering.... well thats your opinion as everyone has different tastes.

These days U seem to be the judge, jury and executioner of iT*

I said it before and I'll say it again.... if guy's want to trade well let them trade cause they'll prob loose the acc and it will teach a lesson in itself.

I don't mean to be smart or cheeky in this reply, as always it's just my opinion.

Zeus1
02-03-2008, 11:44 AM
topics with iT* trades are the best for spaming:D
we can make make some nice posts:P:P:P

fisherman
02-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah if U like spam that is lol... I just happen to hate spam.

Everyone to their own I suppose... I'm a man of few words I suppose :lol:

ideto
02-03-2008, 11:48 AM
GhettoPlayer (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ghettoplayer-139289) let me tell you something.
iTS, like most of Trackers don't allow trqders. The only thing they want is good guy's, those who cares about the others, guys that share for free.
My advise is to share yopu invites, and then you will probably join more and better communitys :)

topmen
02-03-2008, 11:56 AM
yes,please dont trade iTS invites. Its my favourite tracker and it has got the best staff i know!

Shultziboy
02-03-2008, 11:57 AM
You won't get it

HuRrICaNe
02-03-2008, 12:02 PM
"Please don't trade ITS"
"wwwwwwwwowwwww You lost your chance"
"ITS is not for traders"
"ITS is anti-traders tracker"
blaaaaa blaaaaaaa
stop writing this bullshit

makron
02-03-2008, 12:08 PM
everyone here act like a saint
I can promise you all that he got many offers to his PM
anyplace has traders and no one can stop it

aysomc
02-03-2008, 12:12 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/ExJunky/faildogz.jpg

marwell
02-03-2008, 12:14 PM

yes, he got many offers to his PM, but im sure that was no iTS offer :dry:

jwsisliving1
02-03-2008, 12:18 PM
"Please don't trade ITS"
"wwwwwwwwowwwww You lost your chance"
"ITS is not for traders"
"ITS is anti-traders tracker"
blaaaaa blaaaaaaa
stop writing this bullshit

Are you just saying this because your a trader, or because your bitter that your ITS thread didn't work?

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 12:23 PM

yes, he got many offers to his PM, but im sure that was no iTS offer :dry:

You are so bad...:P

iTS is restrict, that's a fact but isn't impossible to get it, so people should treat iTS like a normal tracker.

StefanSamara
02-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Well, i guess now that ftn is closed its requests will be all over this place :lol:

Zeus1
02-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Yeah if U like spam that is lol... I just happen to hate spam.

Everyone to their own I suppose... I'm a man of few words I suppose :lol:
you suppose to much:P:whistling:P

phonzie
02-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Yay, everyone from iTS swarm him and spam to death :lol: Word of mouth of these threads spreads in about 30 secs after they've been made. Muahahhaha :devil:

Nemrod
02-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Nobody see that at iTS almost every single user acts like staff member and defends the site with nails and teeth?.
I´m not new in this torrentworld and that is a singular case, and in my opinion, when that happens there´s only one way to do things: the right one.
Maybe one person can get in or another one sell or trade an invite, but 99% sure that won´t last more than a sigh... because we all are like family and know each other very well.

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Nobody see that at iTS almost every single user acts like staff member and defends the site with nails and teeth?.
I´m not new in this torrentworld and that is a singular case, and in my opinion, when that happens there´s only one way to do things: the right one.
Maybe one person can get in or another one sell or trade an invite, but 99% sure that won´t last more than a sigh... because we all are like family and know each other very well.

In the beggining is always like that...:)

aysomc
02-03-2008, 01:17 PM
and it needs to be like that, we need a solid base of users that can be trusted and we should all stand up for it and make sure guys like this dont slip in too early because they'll end up inviting some of their trader friends in the near future.

Nemrod
02-03-2008, 01:32 PM

That´s our goal, to make that feeling last forever.
Shall we get it?. I bet my balls that we´ll do it.:lol:

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 01:46 PM

That´s our goal, to make that feeling last forever.
Shall we get it?. I bet my balls that we´ll do it.:lol:

Woow so good luck with that :lol:

Something Else
02-03-2008, 06:01 PM
I don't often post here because our users do a wonderful job and we are very grateful for that. :smilie4:

Keep up the good work guys.

jonny81985
02-03-2008, 06:09 PM

Cant agree more :), We are like a family at iTS and we dont want traders and scammers. I think it is our right to protect our site no matter what you guys might think. If u dont like us posting telling people not to trade for it, then dont read out posts. I love iTS and would hate to see it ruined by a bunch of traders and collectors.

Jon

maddoxro
02-03-2008, 08:03 PM
You will not get in,period.

Hunim
02-03-2008, 08:44 PM
You will not get in,period.

Enough saied!

/me stabs maddoxro in the face

iTS :wub:

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 09:02 PM
I don't often post here because our users do a wonderful job and we are very grateful for that. :smilie4:

You can bet that they do :happy:

fatcat69
02-03-2008, 09:06 PM

So OP, do you see now, if I say no, I make sure everyone I know says no...everyone I know is pretty much the entire member base of the tracker...or atleast I try to know them all...

I know everyone who has invites and not one is a trader, staff purposely restrict the invites to non-traders. :P

So you wont get an invite mate.

For the 100th time.

jonny81985
02-03-2008, 09:58 PM

So OP, do you see now, if I say no, I make sure everyone I know says no...everyone I know is pretty much the entire member base of the tracker...or atleast I try to know them all...

I know everyone who has invites and not one is a trader, staff purposely restrict the invites to non-traders. :P

So you wont get an invite mate.

For the 100th time.

Nail in the coffin!!

Detale
02-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Now this might just be me but this seems like you are bullying him a bit, FatCat you seem like a reasonable guy, I also see that you seem to be pressuring others to do as you say and I personally dont like that one bit. You say " So OP, do you see now, if I say no, I make sure everyone I know says no" What are you some kind of a cult leader.

Shit I'm not even a trader but I would do it just to see what you would do then. I'm getting a little sick and tired of ITS bullying our members around. What if I give OP an invite huh?

mrnobody
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah this is getting a bit too far lol

logan62589
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
wow wtf... they must be real fags or just selfish they dont want anybody 2 have the site but themselves...

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 10:50 PM
We have here an annouce...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-its-just-let-you-all-know-274771

jonny81985
02-03-2008, 11:17 PM
wow wtf... they must be real fags or just selfish they dont want anybody 2 have the site but themselves...

Thats not true, a lot of people get iTS invites, just not traders and cheaters. I'd be more than happy to invite an active, deserving member; anyone like that is more than welcome :)

kyuuchi
02-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Thats not true, a lot of people get iTS invites, just not traders and cheaters. I'd be more than happy to invite an active, deserving member; anyone like that is more than welcome :)

+1, I would invite anyone thats a good addition to the community.

logan62589
02-04-2008, 01:39 AM

y does he have 2 be a good member here??? an u know everybody knows that everybody started off by trading... so u saying he is not good becaue he trades trackers??? he could be great 2 a tracker 4 all you know???

jonny81985
02-04-2008, 01:44 AM

y does he have 2 be a good member here??? an u know everybody knows that everybody started off by trading... so u saying he is not good becaue he trades trackers??? he could be great 2 a tracker 4 all you know???

Maybe he will upload and download alot and be active, but he will probably trade iTS, which makes him IMO not good for the tracker. Just my opinion thats all

Jon

logan62589
02-04-2008, 04:04 AM
everybody on here is fake an tries 2 ack like they dont trade but when they go 2 realpoor or something its a different story