PDA

View Full Version : Need a ScT Invite Free

mshassy
02-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Hello :fst:

i would like to have a free invite to ScT.everyone say its a good site and i like see how much do they good.

im not a trader but others trade ScT invite.
this is only a hope.
i hope some one will make my wish come true:rolleyes:

thanks

FaragelloOo
02-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Free

mshassy
02-03-2008, 12:22 PM
yes i need it for free.
i dont like to trade

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Ir you aren't a trade you have more chances to get it for free... Yes you do.

I hope you get it :)

Kohan
02-03-2008, 12:29 PM
i need it for free SCT invite pls

mshassy
02-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks Gladiator.and a nice sig there :D

and Kohan.:(

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 12:37 PM
i need it for free SCT invite pls

That's so bad.... Come on create your own thread :yup:

@ mshassy

It's nice isn't it? :P

mshassy
02-03-2008, 12:40 PM
ya where did u find Gladiator?
i want it too,can i have it?

predateur
02-03-2008, 12:43 PM
yes i need it for free.
i dont like to trade

the problem is not : be or not to be trader ;)
the problem is the invite is not free from SCT staff :P

Kohan
02-03-2008, 12:45 PM
sorry

mshassy
02-03-2008, 12:51 PM
yes i need it for free.
i dont like to trade

the problem is not : be or not to be trader ;)
the problem is the invite is not free from SCT staff :P

really?
thtz interresting to know....

The Gladiator
02-03-2008, 01:01 PM
ya where did u find Gladiator?
i want it too,can i have it?

I stolen it from other member here, xiuuu.... :lol:

Off topic over :)

Cabalo
02-05-2008, 05:30 PM
in case you don't know, invites at SCT have a "money" cost.
So actually asking for a free invite, with one month at this forum, won't get you far.

besides, you didn't give any reason in your request that made ScT be unique for you, and for the criteria u used, i can think of a handful of trackers that meet those requirements.

ScT is nearly impossible to get it by request, only if some member really really really really likes you.
So build your presence around here, and don't ask more for it. That won't help with certain trackers, ScT being one of them.
i give you my example, i got there pure incidentally few weeks ago. I didn't look for it, it just found me.

Nemrod
02-05-2008, 05:57 PM
i give you my example, i got there pure incidentally few weeks ago. I didn't look for it, it just found me.

It uses to happen that way.
I got my most desired sites that way. One day I have a PM, read it and somebody, usually some guy with whom I never before had interacted with, itīs offering me something for free. Amazing. :)

pone44
02-06-2008, 01:42 AM
Is hard to find! i know it is unique bcause have seen others and this is the top with what i read-hear, speeds-pre-ect. Just sucks that invites are suppose to be free and this n others that charge $ for a invite members try to up it crazy, by asking for more money to invite more people.? find me i will not req, hope a good user can offer it free? That is a keeper if aquired! trading isnt a option for me either!

So actually asking for a free invite, with one month at this forum, won't get you far.

besides, you didn't give any reason in your request that made ScT be unique for you, and for the criteria u used, i can think of a handful of trackers that meet those requirements.

ScT is nearly impossible to get it by request, only if some member really really really really likes you.
So build your presence around here, and don't ask more for it. That won't help with certain trackers, ScT being one of them.

mshassy
02-06-2008, 01:59 AM
yes pone is right....
ill wait here untill a good user give it for free :)

BlueLabel
02-06-2008, 02:02 AM
dont wait for it
work for it
help members be active make some giveaways
then wait for it

Dark Archon
02-06-2008, 04:42 AM
good luck

Cabalo
02-06-2008, 05:54 AM
yes bro.wait another 1 week.im making a huge giveaway!!!!!
1 week... hehehehe...
oh man, u are so new around here... took me around 10 months to get to SCT (though i didn't give a shit looking for it, i had TL, revTT and some others more, so it wasn't on my priority list at all).

now seriously, if you are in a hurry, you only have two choices:

1. trade like feck (severe risks on this choice, but a viable one)
2. buy the invite from some SCT user that you KNOW, preferentially. (money... to use a piracy site...)

no one will invite you just cuz u made a few giveaways, and if you have nothing valuable to offer them back (and this includes trust). These, i'm afraid, are the only options left to someone at your position.
Yes, there are many quite nice members here, but what distinguishes you from the other 1 million users begging for sct axx ? build their confidence... yes, it takes a looooot of time, and you seem not willing to wait.

Don't take me for rude, it's the just the way things work around here.

EDIT: btw, i saw your giveaway thread... most are accounts. oh man, that's a no-no, remove those ASAP or no one will trust you ever again.
And a lot of rep points are not going to help you get to Sct. Actually, they might work against you.

mshassy
02-06-2008, 06:24 AM
Cabolo.ur advices are very importon to me.thanks again bro.....

pone44
02-06-2008, 06:29 AM
invites are free i thought? lol, kidding. Need help 2 but -same thing

mshassy
02-06-2008, 06:35 AM
why cablo i need to remove tht giveaway?
something wrong there?
tell me ok....ill remove it...

and man..i just say hi to p2p.....i started torrentting like in last august.
plzz wait ok......im givingaway tht accounts coz those are the sites tht i have signed up when i started torrentting.thtz why i have invites in there
:)

Cabalo
02-06-2008, 04:14 PM
the issue that can arise when giving away accounts, applies only to accounts that you have been invited to. Let's say that it's a lack of respect for the person that invited u there in the first place.
If you are giving away accounts that you got via signup, then for me and most users it's not such a problem.

oh, and don't expect SCT to be too different from TL or RevTT for example. They have around the same contents, differences are on max speeds but those u will only notice on a seedbox, not on a normal home adsl connection.

Emma1979
02-06-2008, 04:39 PM

I was only a member here at fst for less than a month and i wasnt even allowed to post in the invites section and i recieved an email asking if i wanted to join sct for free (im not a trader either).

Just to let you know there is hope :)!!

Cabalo
02-07-2008, 02:51 AM
you are a girl.

cocalait
02-07-2008, 02:59 AM
you are a girl.

it's all said.

mshassy
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
the accounts tht im giving away in tht thread are free signups ones.....not invited ones.
and im giving them away becaue i dont have time with them.ma very busy with my studies
so dont think im giving them away to get rep points or any other reasons.
:)

i will never get a SCT....
closing thread!!!!!!
Thanks everyone!!!!

Closed