PDA

View Full Version : Good TV Related Trackers?

Aeyen
02-04-2008, 09:52 AM
My bestfriend told me about the wonders of watching television shows but too bad I already missed every 1st episode of everything she's recommended since I'm not really a TV Junkie lol :D Can anyone recommend good trackers?Thanks :D

SkyW
02-04-2008, 09:57 AM
bitmetv is prob the best for series

wheeloftime
02-04-2008, 10:00 AM
tv.torrents.ro is good and open sign-up

matthers
02-04-2008, 10:03 AM
yes, TVT.ro is a very good tracker.

angryghost
02-04-2008, 10:04 AM
tvtorrents.com has a large variety

you will be better off download whole season packs instead of searching for each individual episode

Aeyen
02-04-2008, 10:04 AM
bitmetv is prob the best for series

^^ it's private dude, i can't get in :P But thanks :D

tv.torrents.ro is good and open sign-up

^^thanks :D it's also private, can't get in too :P

We are a private site now and require an invite to join but the invite system is disabled for a while!

More suggestions please guys? :)

kyuuchi
02-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Like the person above you said

tvtorrents.com, however they require you to upload before download.

Aeyen
02-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Like the person above you said

tvtorrents.com, however they require you to upload before download.

^ that makes them pretty strict, will 1 episode do for them if ever?

Di@monds
02-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Newtorrents.info
Its public so speed are not so good.

SkyW
02-04-2008, 10:37 AM
tv.torrents.ro was open for signup, i registered like a week ago there not sure if its still open

Aeyen
02-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks guys, but I may be needing a semi-private one since I prefer trackers w/ good speeds :D Thanks anyways :D More suggestions please :D

tgp
02-04-2008, 01:57 PM
just get a new tv episode from a 0day tracker or a public tracker even and seed it at tvtorrents.com.

Nemrod
02-04-2008, 01:59 PM
tv.torrents.ro and the cherry of the cake: BitMeTV

The Gladiator
02-04-2008, 02:02 PM
tv.torrents.ro and the cherry of the cake: BitMeTV

The cherry is really good :P

popcop23
02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
TVTR (http://tv.torrents.ro/browse.php)
TBOX (http://thebox.bz/browse.php)

open to sign up =]

Neo
02-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Send me ur e-mail and I'll get u an invite to TvTorrents.com. It's IMO by far the best of them all to the exception, of course, of the great BitmeTV.

ideto
02-04-2008, 04:06 PM
If you can join BitGate its good :)

Bleacher
02-04-2008, 09:56 PM
As mentioned, thebox.bz is good, and is randonly opening and closing signups at the min, so keep trying there.

grimms
02-05-2008, 12:54 AM
BitmeTv is by far the best tracker for television period! Lets get that right out the way. But? Their admins and mods could be asses at time, they hate noobs, but if you get their respect then the'll be good to you. Just don't ever hit and run. It doesn't get better then BitmeTv. Hardest tracker to seed in by the way(Yes even harder then ScT).

rogerse
02-05-2008, 01:24 AM
I think tv.torrents.ro is more active than bitmetv imo, is it possibly better?.

NekohDot
02-05-2008, 01:26 AM
If you want uk tv i would go for thebox and uknova

Neo
02-05-2008, 01:49 AM
As grimms said BitmeTV is by far the best TV tracker in terms of sheer content, speed and pre time releases. It is also almost impossible to seed cause not only u can't do partial seeding as the files are released complete and not in .rar's but also because there is a lot of people that have great connections and seedboxes.

TVTorrents on the other hand doesn't have that much content, u will wait longer for ur prison break latest episode but u can get decent speeds and packs with all seasons from most of the major tv shows of the past years. Usually they are always seeded. Special members run individual shows and r responsible for them. They update them and keep them alive which is one of the greatest problems of some very "fast" trackers. If u let 15 days pass u'll probably lose the opportunity to download them. They die very fast. Everything happens at the speed of light.

tgp
02-05-2008, 03:16 AM
u can't do partial seeding as the files are released complete and not in .rar's
You can easily do partial seeding if there's only one file. Download as much of the file as you want and then set it to "don't download". You'll keep seeding the pieces you got. This is described extensively in the bitmetv faq.
I must add that if you have a decent connection, seeding isn't as hard as many make it out to be.

Definite
02-05-2008, 04:26 AM
I am only a member at TvT, but I've found it has the TV shows I want (other than documentaries/discovery channel ones), it's pretty fast, and very easy to seed. :)

Neo
02-05-2008, 04:50 AM
u can't do partial seeding as the files are released complete and not in .rar's
You can easily do partial seeding if there's only one file. Download as much of the file as you want and then set it to "don't download". You'll keep seeding the pieces you got. This is described extensively in the bitmetv faq.
I must add that if you have a decent connection, seeding isn't as hard as many make it out to be.

In Utorrent?? Where do I have the option "don't download"? If I stop it I stop it... if I pause it it just stops as well.

Am I missing something here or are u talking of another client?

Thank you for ur answer. :)

SgtMajor
02-05-2008, 05:14 AM

In Utorrent?? Where do I have the option "don't download"? If I stop it I stop it... if I pause it it just stops as well.

Am I missing something here or are u talking of another client?

Thank you for ur answer. :)

OK, say a file is 359 MB, and you only want to d/l 100MB asp and then start seeding back even quicker than that.

Commence your download, keep an eye on the torrent, when it reaches your required set download amount or % amount, press stop.

In the bottom window click on the files tab, there you will see the files(s) you are downloading, highlight all the files and then right click and select "do not download", then go back to your file in utorrent, right click and select force start. It will now start to seed back the amount of data you have downloaded, obviously the more data you eventually get the easier it is to seed back.

Neo
02-05-2008, 05:34 AM
S*it.... Such ignorance... :( and I use it for the past 2 years or so.

Just to think of the opportunities I lost of boosting my ratio just because I wouldn't download a 4 Giga file just for ratio... :cry:

Many, many thx tgp and specially SgtMajor for explaining this to me.

Gish
02-05-2008, 05:34 AM
bitmetv is the best tv site you can become a member of but its very hard to get in

Aeyen
02-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Send me ur e-mail and I'll get u an invite to TvTorrents.com. It's IMO by far the best of them all to the exception, of course, of the great BitmeTV.

Sent :D Thank you sooo much :D You have greatly made my day :D

GhostRetired19
02-05-2008, 09:39 AM
TVT.ro

Coldevil
02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
tvtorrents.ro is great,lot of freeleech pack...

Dark Archon
02-05-2008, 02:35 PM
bitmetv, tvtorrent.ro, tvjunkies and any 0day trackers