PDA

View Full Version : Need free LVL 3 invite

DeathAngel
02-04-2008, 11:59 PM
I've lvl 2 acc which seem to be useless where they are only used for giveaways , so If any one can help me send me plz thnx

mrnobody
02-05-2008, 12:19 AM
sorry but i lol'ed

at least tell me/us which lvl 3 u want ;)

Nemrod
02-05-2008, 12:24 AM
sorry but i lol'ed

at least tell me/us which lvl 3 u want ;)

:D Yes that little detail would be helpful. :lol:

KREMBO
02-05-2008, 12:25 AM
yes like what

Tokeman
02-05-2008, 12:29 AM
I've lvl 2 acc which seem to be useless where they are only used for giveaways , so If any one can help me send me plz thnx
Sounds to me like your trying to 'level up' and get something worth trading with. If thats the case, don't expect much help. Lvl 2 accounts are not useless, much great content there. TL was lvl 2 for quite some time until very recently...

danio
02-05-2008, 12:31 AM
lol.. saying you want an invite based on its level just because you want something of higher value amongst traders doesn't really give you a great chance of getting anything.. hahaha

k_ichigo
02-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Sounds to me like your trying to 'level up' and get something worth trading with. If thats the case, don't expect much help. Lvl 2 accounts are not useless, much great content there. TL was lvl 2 for quite some time until very recently...

very true.....:)

weenden
02-05-2008, 12:34 AM
hmmmn i want a level 3 but i want you all to guees at which one i want ,,,,,,,,,,doooooooooooooh!

artsluver
02-05-2008, 12:49 AM
even level 1 sites are good, Bitsoup is on the level 1 list, and quite frankly it is a great site, has most things one is looking for in other trackers, perhaps a little slow, but unlike some other sites like say TL it is easier to maintain and build your ratio on Bitsoup

Cheers!

Tokeman
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
even level 1 sites are good, Bitsoup is on the level 1 list, and quite frankly it is a great site, has most things one is looking for in other trackers, perhaps a little slow, but unlike some other sites like say TL it is easier to maintain and build your ratio on Bitsoup

Cheers!
Although I am unfamiliar with bitsoup, I must disagree. TL is one of the easiest sites to seed to, sooooo many leechers, even on the older packs! I built my ratio on an older pack, and theres still people leeching it to this day.

artsluver
02-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Well I was just talking about my experience between Bsoup and TL, the soup seems to have even more leechers on older things, and would do most people quite well for the sort of content they have. :-)

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 03:18 AM
It ain't about trading at all guys !! it's all about having a tracker worth of using and with a proper content . I'm not gonna wait for a lvl 3 tracker to get back and trade it on the next day !! it's about having a descent tracker to be used for a long time . I adore long relation ships lol .... thnx every body for the Help .

Nemrod
02-05-2008, 04:24 AM
It ain't about trading at all guys !! it's all about having a tracker worth of using and with a proper content . I'm not gonna wait for a lvl 3 tracker to get back and trade it on the next day !! it's about having a descent tracker to be used for a long time . I adore long relation ships lol .... thnx every body for the Help .

I told you that if you do things well IŽll help you.
Show me I did well trusting in you and IŽll honor my word.

Sanka113
02-05-2008, 04:49 AM
Op, you might wanna lock this thread and redo your request. Also, you need to increase your post count, submit proofs and the like, if you want to get your request filled. If you just paticipate in giveaways i'm pretty sure you'd be able to get whatever low-level tracker you want.

Cabalo
02-05-2008, 05:50 AM
so, you need help to start trading? did i get it right?
if your goal is SCT, why don't you say so ?
it would spare you, and us, a lot of time. and along the way that you chose to "climb", you'd take much lesser risks, and so does the people that invite you.

be honest, plain and straight, what are your goals? the "el-dorado" SCT ? FTN ?

this kind of requests make me not wanna help you, cuz i know that what i am offering you is probably going to be traded as soon as u get a chance to go to a higher level. and in the process, i'd be the one taking the chances.

do you understand what i am trying to explain you mate ?

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Look ma goal is the following :

My Goal is a tracker with a descent content , I don't believe in the lvls thing and I dnt believe in the Trading stuff 2 , it's all about having a tracker with wut I need !! it doesn't matter wether it's lvl 3 or Lvl 10 both are cool as long as it contains wut I seek . thnx for the help everyone , I've had lots of help from many of the members of FST and I began to gain their trust ... Thnx

danio
02-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Look ma goal is the following :

My Goal is a tracker with a descent content , I don't believe in the lvls thing and I dnt believe in the Trading stuff 2 , it's all about having a tracker with wut I need !! it doesn't matter wether it's lvl 3 or Lvl 10 both are cool as long as it contains wut I seek . thnx for the help everyone , I've had lots of help from many of the members of FST and I began to gain their trust ... Thnx

This is a complete lie. You said clearly in the original post that you wanted a tracker specifically on level 3 because the ones you have are "worthless since they are only used for giveaways". This can't be misinterpreted. What you are saying is that you need trackers with a higher trader value. Otherwise you wouldn't have requested "a level 3 tracker", but you would have read the reveiws and put a thought to what it is you want in a tracker and then requested those specific trackers that you think will meet this need.

Think about it. How are we supposed to know which tracker has the content you seek? You have to figure that out for yourself and then request it. Not by asking for random trackers on a specific level, because by doing so you proved to all of us that your goal is higher trader value.

cheers!
danio

svr
02-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Yes thats right, make a big list of all the trackers you want and then see what happens. You're gonna ge

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 03:47 PM
So you guys think it's a lie , well I've asked for a lvl 3 tracker cause I've previously asked for TL but I've had no replies , so I've asked for lvl 3 trackers cause they are with better content than those empty trackers said to be leveled as level 2 !! I don't give a damn about the lvl of the tracker , for me lvl 3 is enough , I didn't get into the forum and posted a thread saying I wanted SCT for free , I posted lvl 3 cause I think that lvl 3 will be fine , also wut You guys don't know that I don't trade , all wut I have is free and all wut I give is also free , I don't seek any trading for trackers and I don't ask for any rep points !!

I Don't Trade !!

danio
02-05-2008, 03:52 PM
if you don't trade, then why are you talking about levels at all? and what makes you think a tracker level 3 is better than a tracker on level 2? the levels have nothing to do with quality, only the difficulty to obtain them by trading. it seems like you think higher level = better tracker, but this is not the case. it seems to me that if you are not lying, you have been very misguided by the WTAW thread.

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Look I know some stuff about trackers , I know that waffles is good with songs and have a great application section , I know that tti is a good tracker , I know that sct is hard to get , I know some stuff , but the point is , when you ask for something you don't go and say ppl I want that tracker , give it to me , no , I say I want a lvl 3 tracker and who can help me will send to me , that widens my search and help me reach my goal !! that's the whole point .

danio
02-05-2008, 04:08 PM
no, you don't ask for the invite with a demanding approach, you ask for it kindly. if you want waffles, ask for waffles. If you want TTi, ask for TTi. Instead you ask for any level 3, which could basically mean that you want 23 trackers. And this is what you are saying "you want to widen your search". So now i'm thinking that you are just a tracker collector since you wouldn't use many of them after all. So why would i give you an invite if i don't know that you really want to use that tracker?

EDIT: and i am not saying that you don't know anything about trackers, but i am concluding that you don't understand the WTAW thread, and that you have an agenda that won't make your request successful.