PDA

View Full Version : looking for hdbits.org

Capsino
02-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Does any good guy have an invite for hdbits.org?? Would really love to get one :w00t:.

808state
02-05-2008, 12:29 AM
sites currently full. so even if someone has an invite. they cant invite you....yet.

but they always delete inactive accounts. so maybe someone will invite you when it opens up.

Capsino
02-05-2008, 12:40 AM
so maybe someone will invite you when it opens up.

I really hope so :yup:. But there are also open reg phases from time to time, arent they?

808state
02-05-2008, 12:43 AM
so maybe someone will invite you when it opens up.

I really hope so. But there are also open reg phases from time to time, arent they?

Not sure about open registration, but there are frequent invite giveaways here. So be patient, keep checking back, and eventually you will get what you want. :yup:

Capsino
02-05-2008, 12:46 AM
I really hope so. But there are also open reg phases from time to time, arent they?

Not sure about open registration, but there are frequent invite giveaways here. So be patient, keep checking back, and eventually you will get what you want. :yup:

Sounds good to me! So I'll keep my eyes wide open :rolleyes:

kyuuchi
02-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Site's full 95% of the time. Even when its not full, it get filled really quick. It's really hard to invite someone, I've been trying to invite some people on my previous giveaway for around 2 days now. If you want, pm me your email and I'll add you to the queue.:lol:

Tokeman
02-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Site's full 95% of the time. Even when its not full, it get filled really quick. It's really hard to invite someone, I've been trying to invite some people on my previous giveaway for around 2 days now. If you want, pm me your email and I'll add you to the queue.:lol:
Great advice, and nice of you to offer. I'm still trying to figure out if that bush group is meant to be a joke, full of bush haters? Or are you all really behind that nut job?

808state
02-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Great advice, and nice of you to offer. I'm still trying to figure out if that bush group is meant to be a joke, full of bush haters? Or are you all really behind that nut job?

I was thinking the same thing.

Heres a HDBits giveaway....
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-hdbits-giveaway-275068

Max Users: 21,000
Registered Users: 20,999

who will be that lucky person? haha

FaragelloOo
02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
what do u need i dont have Pisexy