02-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Pm's sent. Invites sent.

3 IPTorrents left
1 TVtorrents left
0 Stmusic left

Enjoy!

threelions00
02-19-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm just checking the rules on trading IPT invites or giving them away. I'll get back to you on what IPT has to say on this.

Neo
02-19-2008, 02:25 AM
PM sent to threelions00:

Hi,

If you are part of the staff of IPTorrents you should know their rules. If you are not you have nothing to do spamming my thread with idle threats.

I have checked the rules and there is nothing strictly against giveaways. They are made at my responsability. I do not trade, I do not sell. I give invites to whoever I want. If there is to be any kind of problem with my invitees I will assume responsability.

Anyway, you don't know what I ask of a member when I answer to their PM's or if we become friends in the process, or if I already knew them anyway.

I'm really happy for you that you have lots of real life friends to whom you can give your invites and be absolutelly certain they wouldn't do anything wrong with them. Some of us aren't that lucky. We have to rely on internet based friendships.

I'm getting tired of guys like you. Your post, and as you don't identify yourself as an IPTorrents staff member, is nothing but a post of a snitch wannabe. Something Gestapo like. It's plain despicable.

Get a life!

P.S. For the record I'll post this in my thread as well.

Btw, I only have 3 IPTorrents left.

Cheers!

threelions00
02-19-2008, 02:52 AM
Anyone that is interested here was my reply. I have nothing to hide.

"I am part of the staff. And it is against IPT rules. You want to check if I am part of the staff, go to the staff pages on IPT, look for 3lions. I have posted your name on the forum there already. My interests is for IPT and its future. If you give away invites, it encourages hit and runners.

As for the 'get a life comment', I don't appreciate that but say what you want to. The more of your kind we get off of IPT, the better.

And a 'for the record' for you to consider, it is not just you that has been seen doing this.

Have a nice day

3lions :)"

Finally, copy and pasted straight from IPTorrents...

What are Invites for and how can i use them?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading IPTorrent invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will be banned. Trading means posting lPT invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case IPT classifies this as trading and your account will be banned The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.

Neo
02-19-2008, 03:20 AM
Of course you don't!!! That's why you don't identify yourself in your signature!

For the record, and again, my reply:

Then you should have identified yourself as such and address me by PM. I've been a Mod in several Forums and in 1 tracker. There is the right way of doing things and then there is this way of doing them.

As for the direct relation between Giveaways and Hit and Runners that's absolute non-sense...

You perfectly well know what is really the issue here. You're a snitch looking for glory there. 'Look! I've found a trader at FST!!! ' Well... not trader... how shall u put it? "Giveawayer" I know how it goes! I've seen this sort of thing when I moded in *** It doesn't get much lower than that...

I really would like to know how you got all your invites...

As for posting my name in the forums there I hope you got it right cause just because someone happens to chose the same username he had here it doesn't mean he was invited by me.

Hope you have a really nice day too with the notion of a job well done.

P.S Again this will be posted in that thread.

Fuc*ing people just for fun... A nice way of conducting one's life.

You'll get far like that... I'm surprised you even have real life friends to give invites to.

merwais
02-19-2008, 03:25 AM
Yes. keep IPTorrents safe, don't trade IPT invites. IPTorrents is my favorite tracker.

threelions00
02-19-2008, 03:37 AM
My next reply if anyone cares :)

I really don't care who you tell, tell all of your online friends, AIM them, MSN them, Yahoo them, I really don't care.

All I have done is made you aware of the rules at IPT. Check the rules of FST as well. It says that if you occur infractions from the Torrent sites then they are not to blame. SO tell all the people you want, online, offline, whatever makes you smile.

Obviously we know that someone may have coincidently chosen the same user name but there are ways of checking these things, as you have been a mod yourself, you'll be fully aware that staff can see who made the invite, check against email addresses etc so there is no fear of anyone being mistakenly infractioned.

As for 'looking for glory' as you so delicately put it, I am not after glory. I was giving you a heads up. As a former mod, you should know about a community spirit, especially as you have already mentioned that your friends are mostly online so I am sure you can appreciate that concept. All I am doing is trying to protect the site from people who will join, hit and run or cheat etc. You claimed that this was nonsense. Perhaps you could enlighten me and give me an insight into what you mean.

And how did I get my invites? Simple. For IPTorrents, I joined during open sign-up. For TL, I think that was an open sign up again. I have asked for a few invites in the past. People have given them. You have to try a few before you get the right site and it is not always about the content, TL has great content but as for the community feel, it isn't really great. But thanks for wondering how I got the invites. And I have never invited anyone to IPTorrents because I don't take enough time grooming them to be a 'real' friend.

Hope this makes it all clearer for you.

As for the fu*king people for fun comment, one does not conduct one's life complimetary to that notion but if one did, one would be quite within one's rights to, just in the same way that one could make real friends with one's associates from one's internet. One is now bored of this and has made one's point, answered with one's sincerity and is off to one's bed.

Neo
02-19-2008, 03:44 AM
Yes. keep IPTorrents safe, don't trade IPT invites. IPTorrents is my favorite tracker.

You must be kidding right?

Man, this shit is full of snitches and hypocrites:

This merwais guy was begging for an invite just a little while ago:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-birthday-giveaway-258316/page3

Hey 3lions, don't forget to ban him too. Remember: "... both the inviter and the invitee will be banned..."

God... what a waste of latin... I rest my case. Wanna ban a PU because he gives invites (!!!) when, in the end, the inviter is always responsible for who he invites anyway?? Ridiculous... Go ahead!

I don't want you out of work.

P.S I was writing this one as u wrote yours ( don't have the advantages of beeing a native speaker unfortunatelly... ) But clearly there's no point continuing this discussion. Anyone can see what are your motivations and the ridiculous of the current policies regarding giveaways. As if you could trust someone more just because you have seen how he looks like. Btw, I quit beeing a Mod exactly because i didn't agree with how things were beeing run. It's because of stuff like this that we have the current crisis in bitorrenting. This should be about sharing not restraining sharing.

threelions00
02-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Latin? Where? As I said, bored now, tired, see ya.

I don't care if you get banned or not, I take pride in the site. You can't accept that fair enough.

But I am not arguing with you anymore. Its the old 'idiot dragging me down to your level and beating me with experience' scenario. Not interested.

dedro
02-19-2008, 04:02 AM
i enjoy ipt just like you brother,
but
you can only hope for the best when you help a guy out

merwais
02-19-2008, 02:10 PM
leopalas (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/leopalas-174461), stop acting like kids.

I joined IPT on 12-10-08

Like 4 months ago, IPT won't ban me because i am a regular member and very active and a good seeder.

In my point of view, TL and RevTT pre release is slower then IPTorrents.

I am very happy with IPTorrents cause they have everything i need.
Speed and fast pre release.

IPT ROcks

placebocrazy
02-19-2008, 02:27 PM
can i have iptorrents?