PDA

View Full Version : TT account for trade

Kece
02-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Hello fellow torrenters :D

I Have spare TT, which hopefully will go to someone who will apprciate it. Has 10gb buffer (any questions pm me and ill send evidence of ratio etc). If I dont get any good offers Ill likely just give it away anyway but I know how much some people want this tracker.

Im interested in waffles and a tracker that has lots of tutorials i.e Lynda, Digital Tutors etc

What can anyone offer?

bump :)

usersec
02-05-2008, 04:15 PM

I Have spare TT, which hopefully will go to someone who will apprciate it. Has 10gb buffer (any questions pm me and ill send evidence of ratio etc). If I dont get any good offers Ill likely just give it away anyway but I know how much some people want this tracker.

Im interested in waffles and a tracker that has lots of tutorials i.e Lynda, Digital Tutors etc

What can anyone offer?

have sent you pm!

zedex
02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
if you have duplicate acc there so how but giving it away here....

inFormal
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
pm ed...

although spares that high lvl seem only a dream...

hussam
02-05-2008, 04:24 PM
I offer my appreciation if i get it for free :-)

Wormtail
02-05-2008, 04:26 PM
If u want to give it away to a music ( Techno,Trance ) fan, u have find ur man :D

The Gladiator
02-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Thread Bumping
Bumping is permitted after 12 hours have passed since the last post.
Those bumping before the 12 hours will receive infractions.You have here the Bumping rules :)

Good luck with the trade.

yacine911
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM

What can anyone offer?

if you are a graphic designer as i'm the best tracker is gfxnews.ru or bitme.org you can find any thing you want (lynda .gnomologie.digiltal tutor....ect) for me gfxnews is the best graphic tracker i use it all the time. i hope that you find what you looking for i sugest that you giveaway you account and open a new topic to requwest a gfxnews invite (or acc) ther a lot of good peopel her
and good luck man