PDA

View Full Version : To all who belive that trading isn't the only way

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm a new user on FST and I totally believe that trading isn't necessary to reach your goal , I just believe that a community should help each other ... I dnt have much to give away but this is wut I have :

Revtt acc
st music invite
bittorrents.ro acc
extremebits.org acc
filebits.org acc
LT acc

~ATB~
02-05-2008, 01:53 PM
good start to u buddy

and welcome to No Traders Group :D

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Thnx man , it's the right way !!

marksman
02-05-2008, 02:01 PM
shouldnt u not give accounts then..?!..if u are a REAL anti-trader..

Dark Archon
02-05-2008, 02:03 PM
nice giveaway, good on you for believing non-trade.

Nemrod
You should think about giving away accounts.

You are beginning, Iīm not trying to say you which way you must choose, I only want to advice you about some facts because once you start in one or other way in the future you can regret and itīll be too late.

Giving accounts close for you the doors to the eyes of many people here.

And I repeat: I donīt want to tell you what or how to do things, just warn you about consequences.

SCR
shouldnt u not give accounts then..?!..if u are a REAL anti-trader..

Good point .

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:05 PM
I do believe that trading is to give to take but giving away is to help others !! there's a huge difference ....

ppl here give away for rep points but I dnt want anything back , just want to help others who are just starting their way

bgh520
02-05-2008, 02:06 PM
nice choise ! :D

Scavenger
02-05-2008, 02:07 PM
If you are looking to the non/anti trader path, I recommend you to don't give away your accounts... Some persons don't see that as a good action.

Just a friendly advice. :)

By the way, welcome to this section, we hope you feel good here. :wub:

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Wut do you actually mean ?? is helping others a bad action ?? I dnt get it ....

Hey thnx .... I really like it in here , I'm not an anti traders , no I'm an anti trading !!

marksman
02-05-2008, 02:11 PM
the point is..lots of ppl here believe that when ur invited 2 some place..the accounts u get are urs and only urs...if u dont want the account..just delete it..dont give it 2 some1 else..

zallofa
02-05-2008, 02:13 PM
are u non trader or anti trader ? i don't understand

Horatiu
02-05-2008, 02:13 PM
I don't get it.

Do you give away those accounts or are you just being thankful for them?

~ATB~
02-05-2008, 02:14 PM
are u non trader or anti trader ? i don't understand

no deffernse , at all , he dont love trading :P

by the way are u badr in Scl , later

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm not against ppl who trade , its their way , I mean nothing is wrong about trading , but I do believe that ppl should be more generous , they should help each other just to help them not waiting for anything back !!

Scavenger
Yes, the point is.. you are generous helping.. is great, you help others giving accounts. But lot of people and the sites staffers, doesn't see that as a good action... but it's your choise, you can continue helping others with those accounts, and thats great!

Nemrod
Wut do you actually mean ?? is helping others a bad action ?? I dnt get it ....

Look, giving accounts itīs a serious thing.

Thereīs a guy here who has influenced me more than anybody else, he is rude, tough and maybe no nice, but he is the wisest guy in this site. Each and every one of his posts is a masterpiece. SgtMajor, look for his posts, read them, and youīll learn even what was not ever written.
You may like him or dislike him but in anyway youīll learn a lot of things.

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm giving away these accs so who want them plz post here . thnx for your time

Cr3sp0
02-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Good luck here :)

hussam
02-05-2008, 02:18 PM
leave the guy alone ...... lol

mrnobody
02-05-2008, 02:20 PM
NOT AGAIN!!!
with this trading vs anti-trading sh!+

it's ONLY internet for God's sake!

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:26 PM
As I previously declared that I'm not an anti trading person , I just don't want to trade . lol

marksman
02-05-2008, 02:31 PM
As I previously declared that I'm not an anti trading person , I just don't want to trade . lol

lol..personally..u deserve a rep just for this..kudos 2 u m8 :)..i like the way u think..

bikernin
02-05-2008, 02:34 PM
people stop rallying to get n00bs classified as non trader/anti trader

~ATB~
02-05-2008, 02:37 PM
NOT AGAIN!!!

STOP SPAMMING EVERY THEARDS AGAIN

hussam
02-05-2008, 02:38 PM
I just hope you dont give away the account i gave you few days ago !

Scavenger
02-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Yeah, as I sayd him, I explained about how's that, now he's free to do whatever he wants. All is good, he's helping.

Let the giveaway continue. Have a good day. :fst:

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Lol , a community normally should always contain contradicting ideas , but right here I'm not contradicting anything , I'm not saying " ppl stop trading !!" no wut I'm saying is :" ppl continue trading and good luck to you all , but I'm not going to trade !! " I think that in such a community as ours there are ppl who are welling to help others without waiting for something back , even a rep point . it's simple and easy , we should help each other without waiting for something , that wut makes our community stronger .

ideto
02-05-2008, 02:51 PM
NOT AGAIN!!!

+1

Everybody do what they think it's right.
I personaly don't trade, but the other do as they wish. Just feel free to suggest. I also do it sometimes.

DeathAngel
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Ok Guys , I've posted the accounts that I seek to give away , who ever who needs them , send to me . thnx guys

Want Every Body Who Visited This Thread To Know That All The Accs I Applied Are Totally Mine , I Didn't Get An Invite And The One's I Got From Others Is Stmusic Which Belongs To My Brother And He Is Totally Cool With It , I Don't Tend To Hurt Other Ppl Who Once Have Helped Me , But I Will Help Others By Giving Them Accs Or Invites That Totally Belong To Me . Thnx Everybody

Cabalo
02-06-2008, 05:29 AM
if u giveaway accounts that you got by signup, i have nothig to say about that.

the only problem that people find, and i think that no one has yet explained it carefully, is to giveaway accounts that you got by invitation.

imagine this: i invited you to FTN, you got there and didn't like it, so u decided to give your account away. that would make me angry, cuz i could have invited someone else that otherwise would need it.
this is the only point here to be clear.

hey, welcome to FST, these kind of threads are the each day standard.

btw, good choice in not declaring yourself an anti-trader noob. many people realize that it's cool saying that, but they do seem to forget that many traders are the ones who have a lot of invite surplus and many times give them away, more often than most people imagine. If i were a hardcore trader, i for sure would never giveaway an invite to someone that openly says to hate my kind.

besides, some people declare themselves anti-traders just cuz they think it will give them an advantage on some giveaways. Those are what i call the anti-trader noobs.

just look around the forum for some foolish sigs, declaring stuff like: never traded, never will; trading is not an option; retired trader (the next week they are trading again).

that's just so funny !

Deathless
02-06-2008, 08:57 AM
just look around the forum for some foolish sigs, declaring stuff like: never traded, never will; trading is not an option; retired trader (the next week they are trading again).

that's just so funny !

that's true :lol: ....many peoples have this in their signature...is like a "hobby" now...anyway kareemgona hope you'll help users and you'll feel good here :yup:

Sanka113
02-06-2008, 10:08 AM
If you wanna be a really goody two-shoes don't even giveaway invites, lol. Yeah i made a post asking about which accounts I should keep and which accounts I should giveaway, and they jumped all down my shi*.

What you do with your account is up to you, don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise. Now, if you were invited then it'd be best to contact your invitee and inform him/her that you no longer need the account and would like to give it away. This way they know what your doing exactly.

Even, if you got into a tracker on your own, some people will still say you should just delete the account. I strongly oppose this because, I hate seeing a good account going to waste. I'd rather share my experience at the tracker with someone on here then let the account die on it's own or be deleted.

But then, there are some squares who say you only hurt the tracker if you giveaway the account. To that i say,, if you give it away to someone descent then this shouldn't be an issue. What people who are against giving away invites/ accounts don't seem to know, is that people don't always give their stuff away to anybody. Most people on here carefully select who we want to giveaway our invites/accounts to, especially if they are a level 3 or higher tracker. For the lower level trackers i don't think it matter's since they are so easy to get in anyways. If a bad user wants to get into those trackers, they're going to anyways.

Sorry for the semi-rant, I've been cooping these thoughts up since my thread about giving away accounts. Keep up the good work, bud.