The Gladiator
02-05-2008, 07:04 PM
They are both closed atm.

tiger6ex
02-05-2008, 07:18 PM
iTS is open for invites

maddoxro
02-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Tiger6ex i give you an advice for your own good : stop posting about iTS.
I hope that you will understand what i want to say...

Wormtail
02-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Only a few users have them and all are non-traders

tiger6ex
02-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Tiger6ex i give you an advice for your own good : stop posting about iTS.
I hope that you will understand what i want to say...

if i'm not mistaking iTS have agreed with invite trading...the only thing that is not alowed is account trading...if i'm mistaking please PM me :unsure:

and please PM me why shoud i not talk about iTS

The Gladiator
02-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Well maddoxro (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/maddoxro-179862) tell me that they are closed atm but seems that they aren't :whistling

Georgo Smart
02-05-2008, 07:39 PM
But only a few people have these invites... so..forget abou it pls...

GhettoPlayer
02-05-2008, 08:14 PM
bump

kaffeine
02-05-2008, 08:16 PM
bump

We haven't been reading the rules, have we?

Thread Bumping

Bumping is permitted after 12 hours have passed since the last post.
Those bumping before the 12 hours will receive infractions.

tiger6ex
02-05-2008, 08:29 PM
i have spoken to the sysop over there and the rumour of trading iTS invites is allowd is a scam...DO NOT TRADE iTS

fsephie
02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
i have spoken to the sysop over there and the rumour of trading iTS invites is allowd is a scam...DO NOT TRADE iTS

Well, besides the fact that barely 20 people have the ability to give invites...

FST does not ban trading of invites, and will not put any system in place to stop that. That being said, if iTS catches you they will ban you.

So if one of those 20 people happen to give you an invite, somebody other than iTS (the community rep here but not the only admin) can and will ban you.

So no rumor, just a convoluted situation.

Nemrod
02-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Well, besides the fact that barely 20 people have the ability to give invites...

FST does not ban trading of invites, and will not put any system in place to stop that. That being said, if iTS catches you they will ban you.

So if one of those 20 people happen to give you an invite, somebody other than iTS (the community rep here but not the only admin) can and will ban you.

Just perfect. :clap:

fsephie
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Personally, I'd rather they say they no longer give out invites considering that something like less than 2% of the tracker population can give them out. That way there wouldn't be all this he said/she said bicker and instead of having to make a GIANT THREAD about it, people can just say there are no invites.

Just because other trackers are without invites does not mean new accounts are never created.

Tokeman
02-05-2008, 09:20 PM

IF they can find you and link you to a trade, yes, but thats not an easy task, even with few invites if you are smart :|