PDA

View Full Version : SCL (flower/clover) invites available?

DarkLured
02-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Hey all, if you're reading this and have an invite to SCL (flower) they could give me, I'd truly, deeply, greatly, appreciate it. :D

I don't know much about SCL's content, pre-times, speeds, etc. - but I've heard that it's community-oriented and stresses the importance of getting good people as members, and that's what really appeals to me. I'd love to check it out and see for myself.

I'm a power user on TL, RevTT, Waffles and a couple other sites, I've given away invites to a number of sites, and I keep good ratios on all my private trackers. I'm a super awesome guy! :cool: (kidding!)

If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks!

LordS
02-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Exactly, stress good users.

People who can't get in without trading/begging for invites I don't think are 'good users'.

People who are 'good users' would have other ways to get in.

singing_sol
02-06-2008, 02:58 AM
all the best man i am allso tryin for them through this thread

~ATB~
02-06-2008, 04:00 AM

People who can't get in without trading/begging for invites I don't think are 'good users'.

+1 :yup:

raj3186
02-06-2008, 04:10 AM
all the best man i am allso tryin for them through this thread
If u want to request for an invite, just create another thread:P
Don't hijack this one :D

Gothicraider
02-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Hey all, if you're reading this and have an invite to SCL (flower) they could give me, I'd truly, deeply, greatly, appreciate it. :D

I don't know much about SCL's content, pre-times, speeds, etc. - but I've heard that it's community-oriented and stresses the importance of getting good people as members, and that's what really appeals to me. I'd love to check it out and see for myself.

I'm a power user on TL, RevTT, Waffles and a couple other sites, I've given away invites to a number of sites, and I keep good ratios on all my private trackers. I'm a super awesome guy! :cool: (kidding!)

If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks!
Flower loves traders :P

zedex
02-06-2008, 06:23 AM
your saying you lone communities but yet you have only posted here 9 times including this thread in 3 month ...... thats not a good community member in my opinion , sorry dude .

jonny81985
02-06-2008, 07:03 AM

He's the guy u need to impress :)

monk3y
02-06-2008, 07:57 AM
hh if lords ain't happy you are out =)

Dark Archon
02-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Corporals can request for invites.

4pirates
02-06-2008, 01:06 PM
by turning him down you guys are supporting trading. I belive in equal rights whatever site it is (except level 7 8 9 10) take him in and test him at there If you see something bad than you ban him there.

P.S. you got to credit honesty here. If life is about all the people are living (sharing) together than we have to learn to listen.

The Gladiator
02-06-2008, 01:44 PM

What do you need to be a corporal?

Horatiu
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM

What do you need to be a corporal?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3797/picture1za3.png

Wormtail
02-06-2008, 02:09 PM
100GB Upload is needed to be CORPORAL

BlueLabel
02-06-2008, 02:11 PM
by turning him down you guys are supporting trading. I belive in equal rights whatever site it is (except level 7 8 9 10) take him in and test him at there If you see something bad than you ban him there.

P.S. you got to credit honesty here. If life is about all the people are living (sharing) together than we have to learn to listen.

dont you think its to soon for him???
why not let him some time to see if he worthy to be member at higher levels
he can start with lower levels and not jumping to high levels right on the start

sissnitz remember this
as zedex said you here for 3 month and 2 month in invite section and you have only 9 post no rep or contribute by any way
in your signature you wrote "Want: FTN, ScT, SCL, HDBits, TTi, Karagarga"
in your other post you try to trade to get those trackers above
well those things doesn't look so good and make you look like a collector cause you ask too many
and as I wrote above you jump too soon
it seem that in the first moment you will have invites in SCL you will try to trade with those invites to get other things
when you ask for free invites you need to convince people that you are worthy
well.... from what I saw you aren't
take your time and think about it you will see that i'm right

Gothicraider
02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
^^ u just relieved me from the pain of writing that much :)

The Gladiator
02-07-2008, 02:03 AM

Only that? Join date isn't important?

fOrUmAs
02-07-2008, 02:56 AM

hehe i wish if that can be that easy,well of course if u have seedbox u can get that in 1 or 2 days but not every member have SB so its pretty hard to get some buffer if u dont downloading all time time stupid packs:),also they still lack of leechers there but since its freeleech and 2x upload who cares,now its at least little more active but as soon freeleech end everything will be back as normal (inactive):P

DarkLured
02-07-2008, 07:44 AM

dont you think its to soon for him???
why not let him some time to see if he worthy to be member at higher levels
he can start with lower levels and not jumping to high levels right on the start

sissnitz remember this
as zedex said you here for 3 month and 2 month in invite section and you have only 9 post no rep or contribute by any way
in your signature you wrote "Want: FTN, ScT, SCL, HDBits, TTi, Karagarga"
in your other post you try to trade to get those trackers above
well those things doesn't look so good and make you look like a collector cause you ask too many
and as I wrote above you jump too soon
it seem that in the first moment you will have invites in SCL you will try to trade with those invites to get other things
when you ask for free invites you need to convince people that you are worthy
well.... from what I saw you aren't
take your time and think about it you will see that i'm right

That is all food for thought. Keep in mind however that listing sites in my signature that I want does not necessarily mean I am a rampant trader - in my case, those are sites I have heard good things about and would like to check out, and unfortunately the only way to do so is to get an invite and become a member. I'm definitely not a "collector" or whatever; that doesn't even make sense to me - why try to get on more trackers than you can use and be active on? Strange phenomenon if you ask me. Also, I NEVER trade accounts, just the occasional invite, and I've given away more than I've traded for sure. Anyway, just figured I'd put that out there, and that said, I know I likely would need to do more to show I'd be a good community member on SCL. Oh well, I'll wait and I suppose I'll live :)

Gothicraider
02-07-2008, 08:35 AM

hehe i wish if that can be that easy,well of course if u have seedbox u can get that in 1 or 2 days but not every member have SB so its pretty hard to get some buffer if u dont downloading all time time stupid packs:),also they still lack of leechers there but since its freeleech and 2x upload who cares,now its at least little more active but as soon freeleech end everything will be back as normal (inactive):P

Definetly i would be searching the definition of smart packs :) :P

The Gladiator
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM

Yeah and i'm asking that just because i have axx to a seedbox :)