PDA

View Full Version : SCl?

xxtonic
02-07-2008, 08:46 AM
I've been hearing alot about this, what exactly is it? and where did it come from? </noobquestion>

bgh520
02-07-2008, 08:49 AM
just level 5 tracker :D

zedex
02-07-2008, 08:54 AM
its an organization of ppl who want to put pamela andersson as the president of the USA , they are working undercover right now due to massive arrests of their members by the CIA ............SHOOSHSHSHSHSHSH

yacine911
02-07-2008, 08:54 AM
yeh juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a level 5 :yup:

rocky1234
02-07-2008, 08:55 AM
its an organization of ppl who want to put pamela andersson as the president of the USA , they are working undercover right now due to massive arrests of their members by the CIA ............SHOOSHSHSHSHSHSH

You'r leaking the secret to the world ....

anyways..SCl is a good community 0 day tracker. That's what I've heard about it.

xxtonic
02-07-2008, 09:12 AM

Don't quit your day job.

but after googleing (thats a wierd word, ive never had to put ing after google) i found little info on it. but from what i see its kinda like FTN?

bgh520
02-07-2008, 09:15 AM

Don't quit your day job.

but after googleing (thats a wierd word, ive never had to put ing after google) i found little info on it. but from what i see its kinda like FTN?

similar FTN , SCT .. i haerd SCL have good community

yacine911
02-07-2008, 09:16 AM
hey please don't tell the world that i'm working ther :D

C-mos
02-07-2008, 09:20 AM
yeh juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a level 5 :yup:

so what ??:dry::dry::dry: