PDA

View Full Version : Tracker for UK shows, HDTV/x264, suggestions?

Sentry
02-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Hello,
I'm looking for a tracker with HDTV and/or x264 releases for UK shows.
UKNova and TheBox cover most of the UK stuff but they don't do HDTV/x264 or even scene at all for that matter.
TL is alright I suppose but not consistent. i.e. it stopped the recent Fairy Tales x264 rls and went for XviD. Don't get me wrong, all the above are good trackers for various tastes and they served me well for other things but I was wondering whether there are some that have more of that stuff.
Cheers.

Totti
02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
try thebox.bz :)
it's invite only though try the invites section....

mirceandr
02-07-2008, 06:24 PM
didn't noticed (sh*t happens)
sceneHD has TV/720p (http://scenehd.org/browse.php?cat=7) maybe you can find what you seek there

Sentry
02-07-2008, 06:36 PM
I think I should've stated: "Please no spam"
Did you people even read the post?

Spillage
02-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Good luck in your search .
Couldn't help laughing at some of the 'answers' , talk about not understanding the question .

Sanka113
02-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Did you know that reading comprehension skills are on the downslide? It's most evident here. My best bet for HD and x264 is X264.eu and the HD trackers. Couldn't be worst the 0-day trackers,eh?

Sentry
02-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Bummer (and bumper)! Seems not many brit-show fans around here. No harm trying once more.

Daniel
02-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Release groups use various sources for their x264/720p releases, among those are BBC-HD streams too. You're most likely to find those from groups like BiA or SFM but I'm sure there are others too.

Based on this, you don't need a British tracker at all to get at these scene releases. If you're searching for custom encodes/non-scene releases then I can't help you, but the largest highdef trackers are probably the best place to start out.

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:23 PM
sceneHD and x264.eu are great

you could also try Bit-HD

Totti
02-08-2008, 03:31 PM
or maybe uk-*:whistling

ideto
02-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I think people uses the most TheBox.bz and UKNova.

Sentry
02-08-2008, 04:04 PM
@Daniel: Scene rls, not custom. Seen some of BiA, SFM, GOTHiC but it's just not consistent on those less known shows.

It seems that for the smaller shows it's a hit'n'miss. Had hell of a time tracking down Saxondale on HD and finally gave up. Maybe some higher lvl trackers get the more complete versions of the shows but it seems that one has to wander around quite a few to collect them.

Thanks to those who replied AFTER reading the post.

Daniel
02-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Sentry, both HDBits and BiT-HDTV have episodes 1-4 of the second Saxondale season and judging by a quick dupecheck episodes 5 and 6 were released in HR.HDTV.XviD quality from GOTHiC/BiA.

For the future: there are quite a few custom BBC-HD captures/encodes on HDBits so your best bet is to ask for captures in their forum, they do have a category for that after all.

Sentry
02-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Actually it's because I recently found out about the Saxondale on Bit-HDTV that I mentioned it as an example, but thanks for taking the time :)
In fact TL had one of the 720p versions, but only noticed it a month or so later so no seeds and I gave up.Then opted for the 'plain' HR.HDTV from BiA.
I started this thread because I couldn't find Fairy.Tales.Part3.720p.HDTV.x264-BiA and Part4 in any of the more common trackers (so ScT/FTN are excluded cause I can't search there) and wondered whether I'm missing some other more UK oriented tracker. (Maybe I should have written HDTV/x264.720p in the title)
It's a good start that HDBits are doing custom HD captures (I suppose you mean 720p too) and it'd be nice to see more of that in other - non-scene-only - trackers along the normal PDTV-HDTV (XviD only) caps.