PDA

View Full Version : LOST - the time and place

brother yemi
02-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm in the uk and have some difficulty getting to watch new Lost episodes when they are released into cyberspace. Whether that be in torrent or online video form.

I usually look on pirate bay or 'sidereel' etc. but never know when I should start searching and where is the best place to look.
If anyone knows any rough times (+ time-zone) of when episodes usually appear after they've aired and what websites get em, I could use some more efficient methods and convenience in this area!

Any advice appreciated!
:)

chalice
02-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Every new episode airs on a Thursday night so they would usually appear on EZTV at about 3 or 4am on the Friday closely followed by the public trackers. If you check the home page of Mininova on a Friday morning, it will invariably be in the TV section. I'm talking UK time.

Skiz
02-08-2008, 08:23 AM
You can also watch them on the ABC website in streaming HD if you don't feel like downloading - http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

QuickSilverScreen is also a good site - http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=27014

Both places will have the episodes ready watch as soon as it finishes airing live.

chalice
02-08-2008, 08:27 AM
ABC doesn't stream outside the states, Skiz.

Skiz
02-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Strike 2. :pinch:

svr
02-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Tvtorrents.com has a neat calendar. I use it to see when what comes out.

JiZ3M
02-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Just finished watching the 1st and the 2nd 4season epesodes of Lost
looks better than the 3rd season

svsagar
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
yea its getin interesting now in diz new series ....

scrambler
02-10-2008, 10:57 PM
i forget about what days goes with what show especially after the tc season breaks. i just use tv.com and on the episode list to see dates etc. i just wait the next day or a few hours after to grab the eps. just finished watching the latest lost and for once, i was happy with it. I'm usually left feeling irritated when things dont move on as much.