PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTV problem

2slick4u
02-08-2008, 02:22 AM
for the second time i got my acct disabled first time it was for uploading too much i got it back and now i have no clue what i did i use the tracker 1 every 2 weeks or so and i have 3 of my own boxes . That place is killing me, stuff needs to improve or something i even donated 30$ what to do i did like the tracker:( No my ratio is gr8 uploaded 2 Tb ratio 3

Sanka113
02-08-2008, 02:27 AM
So what is the problem? Are they disabling you for no good reason, or do you keep messing your ratio up?

1000possibleclaws
02-08-2008, 02:38 AM
well i dont see anything anyone can help you with in your post. all you're doing in complaining about your problem, but you're not asking anything from anyone.. what was the point of this post? i'd suggest paying their irc a visit and being polite when doing so cuz the staff there arent the kindest..

el_jugo
02-08-2008, 02:58 AM
they were mad you uploaded too much??

cocalait
02-08-2008, 02:59 AM
/s irc.LostIRC.org
/j #bitmetv.help

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:02 AM
I think they thought he was cheating because he uploads so much. Like the others said, go into their support irc and be polite...

LiMuBai
02-08-2008, 03:36 AM
Just be ready to wait a while in their IRC. They're hardly ever there.

SgtMajor
02-08-2008, 04:05 AM
for the second time i got my acct disabled first time it was for uploading too much i got it back and now i have no clue what i did i use the tracker 1 every 2 weeks or so and i have 3 of my own boxes . That place is killing me, stuff needs to improve or something i even donated 30$ what to do i did like the tracker:( No my ratio is gr8 uploaded 2 Tb ratio 3

So, you have 3 seedboxes seeding for you, despite having a 1.4TB buffered account at a place that is already extremely difficult to seed at for the average user, and you wonder why you were disabled for a second time.

Hmmm, let me think :whistling

Neo
02-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Well... They have strong recommendations regarding how one should let others have the opportunity to seed as well. It's already difficult to seed there. If u don't have a seedbox it's even harder... They try to protect this members which is only natural.

What I can't understand is why they should just ban you out of the blue. If you are seeding you show as seeding adeterminate amount of torrents.

I'm sure you must have been warned about it.

Anyway, as cocalait said, go to their IRC and be EXTREMELY polite and civil.

2slick4u
02-08-2008, 04:40 AM
leopalas the should ban u and i dont seed 2 much just because i have 2 tb of upload dont mean nothing i said i use it 1s a week can,t u read smart ass.I understand cheaters or acct traders getting baned plus i was the VIP and i donated i guess not enough maybe thats the way it has to be thx for all your help

Neo
02-08-2008, 05:24 AM
Man... First let me ask you why should I be banned. Smart ass? Won't even comment.

Secondly, I was just stating:

1) One of their rules;

2) My doubts regarding what would be a complete arbitrary behaviour from them... meaning: there MUST be a reason.

3) An obvious advice: go to their IRC and politely ask why that happened.