PDA

View Full Version : Hey every one please come in this is not a trade or giveaway it's a WTAW software

antitrader
02-08-2008, 03:48 AM
WTAW software

it's not done yet but i want to know what do you think about it .

please tell me what do you think about it .

http://rs354l3.rapidshare.com/files/90048090/TrackerList_V0.1_beta.exe

Cabalo
02-08-2008, 03:51 AM
u have an antitrader nick, and yet u are developing software essentially for the traders?

i am really confused here...

G-Force
02-08-2008, 03:52 AM
u have an antitrader nick, and yet u are developing software essentially for the traders?

i am really confused here...

How the hell does it encourage trading or aid traders? If i remember correctly the whole idea of WTAW was to help indicate where trackers were at when it came to quality, content, speed, as well as how hard they are to obtain. Why the F#*k must every one be so negative these days? I miss the early days of FST :(

Well done mate, im sure someone will find this useful.

Dark Archon
02-08-2008, 03:55 AM
is it safe?

G-Force
02-08-2008, 03:57 AM
is it safe?

its safe :)

Cabalo
02-08-2008, 04:01 AM
is it safe?

who the fuck said it encourages traders? read my post, and don't pretend to be a saint here. i hate that.

who is interested in the WTAW? mostly traders are.
just download the software and check what is says underlined in the first page.

as for the software, i think all initiatives are positive. other things could be said about what the tracker owners think, but that's not a discussion to hold here.

HMthePM
02-08-2008, 04:06 AM
NIce work man. You make things very neat and easy to use.

G-Force
02-08-2008, 04:12 AM
who the fuck said it encourages traders? read my post, and don't pretend to be a saint here. i hate that.

who is interested in the WTAW? mostly traders are.
just download the software and check what is says underlined in the first page.

as for the software, i think all initiatives are positive. other things could be said about what the tracker owners think, but that's not a discussion to hold here.

In your post you mention his nick bing antitrader then you go on to say the software is basically for aiding traders which is rubbish, everyone knows the idea of WTAW is to provide a detail picture of what the trackers have to offer.

Im not pretending to be a saint either, i just get sick of stupid comments that do not serve a purpose. How about a little constructive criticism instead of a pointless post.

EDIT: I apologies for the spam antitrader

antitrader
02-08-2008, 04:43 AM
this is only a software for helping indicate where trackers were and when it came to quality, content, speed, as well as how hard they are to obtain . (as G-Force said)
it's only beta to see if any body like it or not .
if yes i will work on developing it .

whiteyes
02-08-2008, 05:08 AM
i dont want to download it. can you make some screenshots and text introduction? 10x

antitrader
02-08-2008, 05:11 AM
i dont want to download it. can you make some screenshots and text introduction? 10x

i will do it soon