PDA

View Full Version : special movie packs on trackers

kooftspc11
02-08-2008, 09:19 AM
does anybody actually download the entire pack? to me its just a waste of hdd space and bandwidth.

so in my opinion (rare cases, of course, being the exception ((hence the word excpetion)) although i have yet to encounter one) rare packs dont really make a tracker. yes, i do find a stray movie here and there in packs that i decided to download but for the most part they are useless to me. i wonder who actually dl's 90gb of movies in a pack. there is one on sct that has the bad sequels to some really good movies...but not the original movie itself.

who the hell wants back to the future 3?

athenaesword
02-08-2008, 09:25 AM
well there're packs like star wars that're nice to have. lotr/rocky/rambo/bourne are all good packs. if you don't like the whole back then just download what you want?

kooftspc11
02-08-2008, 09:32 AM
well there're packs like star wars that're nice to have. lotr/rocky/rambo/bourne are all good packs. if you don't like the whole back then just download what you want?

right, i understand your point. i guess i should have specified that its the mixed/random movie packs that i speak of and not sequels

Zaxx
02-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Usually no. A lot of the time I already have a majority of movies in a DVD pack and just go for what I need to 'fill the gaps' in my collection. Will go for some rare ones (recently The OCB, Ren & Stimpy packs caught me eye :D).

NekohDot
02-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I go for actor packs really like robert deniro packs and bruce willis

Random packs for me are no good because ive seen the majority of the films in the pack

C-mos
02-08-2008, 09:37 AM
I download the entire pack ..for my collection :)

Grind$oFine
02-08-2008, 09:39 AM
It depends on the pack. I often grab the entire thing if I haven't seen a lot of the movies in the pack and they sound good.

I only do that now that I just got a new external though. Previously, I wouldn't even think about doing suck a crazy thing with my space.

sugam
02-08-2008, 09:39 AM
I always download entire torrents. I have respect to uploaders ;)

Night0wl
02-08-2008, 11:14 AM
For me it depends which movies I already own. But I will sometimes grab only one or two movies out of a pack instead of the single torrent, because you can usually seed them for longer.

kyuuchi
02-08-2008, 11:24 AM
I just grab the movies I don't have, cos there is no point keeping 2 copies of the same movie in my hdd.

athenaesword
02-08-2008, 11:30 AM

right, i understand your point. i guess i should have specified that its the mixed/random movie packs that i speak of and not sequels

in that case, i never grab packs. in fact, i never download movies i don't have a recommendation to. and i already can't finish watching all of them. they'll be impossible to finish if i downloaded packs.

Zaxx
02-08-2008, 11:30 AM
great sig kyuuchi...:lol:

pardon the spam