PDA

View Full Version : waffles ratio help !!!

FileZ
02-08-2008, 02:12 PM
how can i raise my ration on waffles?

i cant find any leecher on it :wacko:

LiMuBai
02-08-2008, 02:29 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-how-do-you-seed-waffles-275539

FileZ
02-08-2008, 02:32 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-how-do-you-seed-waffles-275539

thnx :)

LubTheStaringCat
02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Try to upload a few things, apps are always good and elearning type things.
It doesn't have to be big tho, hope this helps.

munkyboy04
02-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Seed every thing you download dont delete the torrents just leave them running permenantley. and most important lots patience. uploading stuff helps but not essential as long as you have lots of patience

jappere
02-08-2008, 03:16 PM
upload flacs

grimms
02-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Upload as much as you can and seed as long as you can (months even). Try to upload stuff that people would be interested in and upload lots of it.

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:25 PM
upload flacs

I second that! Flac files are large and good quality so many people will want them!!

DSLFreak
02-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Check the request section and upload your own torrents.

ScreaminJay
02-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Race 0sec mp3s ;)

Anyway, I encourage people to have a BAD ratio on Waffles myself... there is too many power users continually releasing and never downloading.

Waffles need more average user with 0.6ish ratio that are just plain good leechers.

Adama
02-08-2008, 04:06 PM
yes it's very hard to seed at waffles hope for free leech
so i can raise my ratio

ecin
02-08-2008, 05:01 PM
You can also keep an eye on newly added torrents. Some of them turn out to be popular. Only pays-off if you join it soon and the file is big though.

From all private trackers I know, waffles seems the hardest to seed on. That's also because their torrents/user is exorbitant compared to other trackers.

shikooo
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
really hard to seed on it
but the point about newly added torrents is good idea

grimms
02-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Free leech is a very good time to get your ratio increased if 1. either you uploaded alot of torrents or 2. you downloaded and are seeding a shit load of torrents that people want at the time of free leech.

VIZFX
02-08-2008, 08:40 PM
So how often do they have free leech on waffles?

krunktastic
02-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Race 0sec mp3s ;)

Anyway, I encourage people to have a BAD ratio on Waffles myself... there is too many power users continually releasing and never downloading.

Waffles need more average user with 0.6ish ratio that are just plain good leechers.

Agreed. And even though I have a massive ratio myself, I've been looking for some stuff to kill it on.

To the OP, if you want to boost your ratio, download popular FLACs.

So how often do they have free leech on waffles?

Twice a year: once on your birthday and once on Christmas.

Seed every thing you download dont delete the torrents just leave them running permenantley. and most important lots patience. uploading stuff helps but not essential as long as you have lots of patience

Word.

trackerman
02-09-2008, 02:09 AM
seems like both what and waffles are hard to seed. how did oink handle this problem?

F3n1x
02-09-2008, 02:13 AM
well oink was hard to seed to, for me work of that way, i upload appz not there, windows compilation like crystal...... and all music that i have not there rip some cd's i have to flac and its done. good ratio.

actually 6.

UltraUser
02-09-2008, 03:48 AM
Upload things, or switch to a tracker with a lower seeder/leecher ratio.

athenaesword
02-09-2008, 03:55 AM
Upload things, or switch to a tracker with a lower seeder/leecher ratio.

waffles/what both have pretty low ratio requirements already. it' not the ratio requirements that're tough; it's the seeding itself.

orfik
02-09-2008, 03:59 AM
Race 0sec mp3s ;)

I agree, although a .6 ratio would disqualify me from PU+, which I wouldn't like. We do need more good leechers, though.

FileZ
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
thnx for all replays very helpfull

where can i get music to upload it on waffles ?

athenaesword
02-09-2008, 04:05 PM
that's either a very hard or very easy question to answer, because we dont' know what your sources of music is. if you have cds, rip your cds and upload flac/v0/v2. if you don't, download from another site like what.cd/stmusic and upload it onto waffles. otherwise, just download and seed it all to oblivion like me.

Race 0sec mp3s ;)

I agree, although a .6 ratio would disqualify me from PU+, which I wouldn't like. We do need more good leechers, though.

that's the consequence of having an "elite" music site. music trackers are already inherently hard to get a good ratio on if u don't restrain yourself on the downloads and don't have a particularly fast upload connection.

the situation's bound to improve over time though... when they are ready to expand the userbase to a more healthy size.

grimms
02-09-2008, 09:17 PM
seems like both what and waffles are hard to seed. how did oink handle this problem?

Oink never had that problem bro. It was a dream haven for music, apps, ebooks, flac, and whatever else.

1000possibleclaws
02-10-2008, 12:27 AM
UPLOAD YOUR OWN MUSIC!!! Just starting today I've started uploading my rarities, and my ratio has already gone from 0.02 to 3! I havn't even ripped anything in flac yet, and I still have tons more that arn't on what/waffles yet. This is the best way to get ratio at these trackers, the old tricks like downloading Rosetta Stone just don't work anymore, cause all the 'leechers' have actually stopped their downloads, so they are actually pretty inactive.