PDA

View Full Version : Why has been my bitmetv acc disabled ??

bloody yonut23
02-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Why has been my bitmetv account disabled..I ve donated about 70 $ and i was VIP..
Suddenly in one morning i woke up with my acc disabled..please give me some answers..
My username was CsiProfiler..
thanks advanced

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Go on their IRC.

/s irc.LostIRC.org
/j #bitmetv.help

Hmm, seems as though BitMeTV has gone on a disabling rampage....

C-mos
02-08-2008, 03:25 PM
did u trade your account ??

bloody yonut23
02-08-2008, 03:30 PM
no i didn t trade it..i receive an invite from somebody and donated some money..

C-mos
02-08-2008, 03:32 PM
probably the guy who invited u got disabled :(

bloody yonut23
02-08-2008, 03:37 PM
please anyone can give me some good irc stuff for bitmetv..
i don t know what to do..donated 70$ i was imune and still ban my account..

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Go on their IRC.

/server irc.LostIRC.org
/join #bitmetv.help

First copy and paste the first thing into mIRC and when you are connected copy and paste the second one.

munkyboy04
02-08-2008, 03:40 PM
what were you imune from?

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:41 PM
VIPs are immune from being banned due to inactivity.

Serjikal
02-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't believe that donating imunes you of being banned. For inactivy or ratio yes, but not from cheating, trading or a bad inviter/invitee.

That's what I think, dunno for sure though.

Swayne
02-08-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm sorry but there's no way to get you acc back... BitMeTV staff is just... well... they won't unban anybody anytime...

bloody yonut23
02-08-2008, 03:45 PM
doesn t work..says a thing like unable to resolv server..
the port for that irc what is it?

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:46 PM
that port should be 6667

bloody yonut23
02-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes but i haven t invite nobody..my account was very active all the time i was downloading and uploading stuff!!
i don t know how that thing happened..i need some explains!

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 03:49 PM
I have been telling you, go to the IRC.
If you can't go, would you like me to go for you?

FACE_TO_FACE
02-08-2008, 03:50 PM
U need to speak with the staff on irc... is the best way to become an answer... maybe not the answer that u wont but an answer...

SenorBubbz
02-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Hmm, I tried going for you bloody yonut and they said you have to go personally.

maddoxro
02-08-2008, 04:55 PM
You are a well known trader mate, and this why you lost a lot of your accounts (you may have traded your invite and,invited the wrong guy..or a previus disabled member .).

PS: i also see that your ScT account got disabled a week ago...

phrenzy
02-08-2008, 05:01 PM
You are a well known trader mate, and this why you lost a lot of your accounts (you may have traded your invite and,invited the wrong guy..or a previus disabled member .).

Ouch.........

mountpj04
02-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Bitmetv is overrated, don't you think? TVT.COM/RO is "just as good".. Pretty hard to seed to bitmetv, much easyer with .ro/com

I have them all..
If you haven't done anything wrong, i think they will unbann it..
Sct banned my account, but when i spoke to them, they unbanned it :)

GL

cocalait
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM

pwned

ohmboys
02-08-2008, 06:47 PM
its only a bt site ... so ... who gives a ****

monk3y
02-08-2008, 07:03 PM
what only 70$ ? that explains it they want at least 200$ every month.
Or you probably breathed without their permission another reason...

Peter North
02-08-2008, 07:26 PM
Bitmetv rules are very restricted, even if donate, and beeing VIP, once they see you on a bitorrent forum, they cut your acc OFF.
Theres alot of things that could be, but on my opinion, go to the irc channel and talk to "Systemguy".

SgtMajor
02-08-2008, 07:33 PM
its only a bt site ... so ... who gives a ****

Obviously you do, or you would have just walked on by........

DyNast
02-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Bitmetv rules are very restricted, even if donate, and beeing VIP, once they see you on a bitorrent forum, they cut your acc OFF.
Theres alot of things that could be, but on my opinion, go to the irc channel and talk to "Systemguy".

Let me get this straight, Bitmetv bans you for being a part of a forum like, let's say, FST?

that means that if I join BMTV and they see I'm a part of FST they kick me out without thinking twice? that doesn't sound very reasonable, specially when I see some guys here with BMTV user bars and stuff like that

Peter North
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Thats why they have Sysops over some few foruns.
To control that.

1000possibleclaws
02-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Bitmetv is overrated, don't you think? TVT.COM/RO is "just as good".. Pretty hard to seed to bitmetv, much easyer with .ro/com

I have them all..
If you haven't done anything wrong, i think they will unbann it..
Sct banned my account, but when i spoke to them, they unbanned it :)

GL

tvtorrents is only good for popular shows

grimms
02-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Let me get this straight, Bitmetv bans you for being a part of a forum like, let's say, FST?

that means that if I join BMTV and they see I'm a part of FST they kick me out without thinking twice? that doesn't sound very reasonable, specially when I see some guys here with BMTV user bars and stuff like that

They could but probably won't unless they see that your a trader offering their account or even doing a giveaway offering an invite. Also it depends on their mood and how much they like you as a user. Bitmetv staff can be harsh. It's better to just follow their rules, don't hit or run, seed all your torrents, never trade and cheat, be discreet and trust the person you give your invite to, then you should be alright.

Artemis
02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Not just for the original poster but for anyone new to irc, although alot of people here recommend mirc, that app is not the easiest to use. If you only intend to use irc occasionally then download a program like Icechat or even the chatzilla firefox addon. Using an app like one of these is less confusing for a new user.

th0r
02-08-2008, 11:10 PM
ouch, $70? usually i donate a small amount to a tracker every couple of months, like 10 euros or less, or around that

what a waste of money ;/

F3n1x
02-08-2008, 11:35 PM
You already know the reason? and yes waste of money, now you haven't account and no money too.

trackerman
02-09-2008, 02:15 AM
sorry to hear about your loss... good luck with the recovery

grimms
02-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Not just for the original poster but for anyone new to irc, although alot of people here recommend mirc, that app is not the easiest to use. If you only intend to use irc occasionally then download a program like Icechat or even the chatzilla firefox addon. Using an app like one of these is less confusing for a new user.

Thanks for the info downloading chatzilla right now. I have mirc but don't really know how to use it that well.

mrnobody
02-09-2008, 03:38 AM

no they don't ban u just for being part of some forum

if u have trade history in that forum, and if they are able to identify u by any mean...then may be.

ouch, $70? usually i donate a small amount to a tracker every couple of months, like 10 euros or less, or around that

what a waste of money ;/

i don't even give that much

in fact, i don't donate ANY money :naughty:

bikernin
02-09-2008, 05:42 AM
yea squirr3ls dont have money anyway. they just have nuts. and when torrent trackers start accepting nuts as donation we will know torrents are history :P
i think the op hasnt given a single reply after 3 pages. maybe we should stop

willsmith099
02-09-2008, 06:13 AM
Fuck bmtv,They shud atleast return the freshly donated money..

Mister Moo
02-09-2008, 06:33 AM
Bitmetv is ruthless, they don't care if you have donated, or if you are a VIP. I can pretty much guarentee you will never get your account back, just get a new one.

VIZFX
02-09-2008, 07:53 AM
I see someone in the same situation almost every week with them. They don't mess around.

rvt
02-09-2008, 10:44 AM
For everyone who seems to think money was taken, you should perhaps check before spouting off.

This guys donation was returned, as is the case with all donations where the user is being banned.

As to why he was banned, I could not say as there is no reason given in the comments. But I can say that IRC will not help, as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.

NekohDot
02-09-2008, 10:52 AM
He must of pissed someone off badly :blink:

bloody yonut23
02-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey rvt what happened ??Seems to know a lot more that the others about my account banned..can u give me some answers..i didn t do nothing ..i haven t invite nobody..what is the issue??

rvt
02-09-2008, 03:10 PM
As to why he was banned, I could not say as there is no reason given in the comments. But I can say that IRC will not help, as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.

Read :P

predateur
02-09-2008, 03:16 PM
in the future :
dont be stupide and donate money for these fucking sites , i think you dont have any chance to get your account back and for sure you will never get your money back
just because :

as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.

Artemis
02-09-2008, 03:28 PM
For everyone who seems to think money was taken, you should perhaps check before spouting off.

This guys donation was returned, as is the case with all donations where the user is being banned.

for you predateur, the complete original post........

bloody yonut23
02-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh yea rvt i understood everything fuck not..even u have an account on bitmetv you are in the staff or somthing but u are active on fst..on a forum..Shouldn t u get banned?

Skiz
02-09-2008, 03:30 PM

There you have it.

Closed.