View Full Version : SCL (Flower) Request

808state
02-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm in search of a SCL (Flower) invite.
Anyone able to help me out?

It would be much appreciated, thanks.

grimms
02-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Not gonna happen right now for you(may in the future, i don't know didn't check your post history). I would just close this thread now before the spam gets out of control.

808state
02-08-2008, 08:39 PM
And why wouldn't it happen now?

Deathless
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
cuz very much users want scl or ftn! you have (and me) to work much to get scl! i think that wants to say grimms!

placebocrazy
02-08-2008, 08:42 PM

i think you are not authorized ask why. you should do what says to you.

808state
02-08-2008, 08:46 PM

It's a simple question. These boards are all about helping others and contributing, so there is no reason not to ask it.

I know it's hard to get SCL, but all I did was create a request for it, so I either get it or I don't. No harm done.

grimms
02-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I apologize your right no harm done for requesting it. But i guarantee you nobody will fulfill your request unless they want their account banned in public. But if you have friends here and see the request they may offer you an invite via pm if you can be trusted. I do like your post history though. I just went through most of it.

808state
02-08-2008, 09:02 PM
I apologize your right no harm done for requesting it. But i guarantee you nobody will fulfill your request unless they want their account banned in public. But if you have friends here and see the request they may offer you an invite via pm if you can be trusted. I do like your post history though. I just went through most of it.

Are invites not allowed?
Sorry for this thread if they are.

SgtMajor
02-08-2008, 09:02 PM

It's a simple question. These boards are all about helping others and contributing, so there is no reason not to ask it.

I know it's hard to get SCL, but all I did was create a request for it, so I either get it or I don't. No harm done.

It's all in the wording my friend, all in the wording. :yup:

"If any of my friends are reading this and has the power and status to ask in the forums for an invite, then I would be eternally grateful if they would ask, and then even more grateful if they would be willing to invite me to that wonderful place, thank you"

808state
02-08-2008, 09:06 PM

"If any of my friends are reading this and has the power and status to ask in the forums for an invite, then I would be eternally grateful if they would ask, and then even more grateful if they would be willing to invite me to that wonderful place, thank you"

I guess I could have written more, I just wanted to get to the point, rather than writing a long story on why I want/need it, blah blah blah. To me, it sounds really fake when people word things like that. :unsure::yup:

SgtMajor
02-08-2008, 09:15 PM

I guess I could have written more, I just wanted to get to the point, rather than writing a long story on why I want/need it, blah blah blah. To me, it sounds really fake when people word things like that. :unsure: :yup:

And look where getting to the point actually got you, nowhere.

Fake or not, sincerity & humility when you are requesting something for your own personal use, and especially when nothing is being given or expected in return, means you have to put some effort into acquiring your requirements. Just turning up and being blunt and open about certain places is not the right way, for sure it can be to most places, but some places require that bit of ingenuity and thought process being put into the request, especially where invites are actually tightly controlled, you need to be more creative than any other person requesting.

Of course this is just advice, take it or leave it, the choice is always yours.

808state
02-08-2008, 09:24 PM
I guess I could have written more, I just wanted to get to the point, rather than writing a long story on why I want/need it, blah blah blah. To me, it sounds really fake when people word things like that. :unsure: :yup:

And look where getting to the point actually got you, nowhere.

Fake or not, sincerity & humility when you are requesting something for your own personal use, and especially when nothing is being given or expected in return, means you have to put some effort into acquiring your requirements. Just turning up and being blunt and open about certain places is not the right way, for sure it can be to most places, but some places require that bit of ingenuity and thought process being put into the request, especially where invites are actually tightly controlled, you need to be more creative than any other person requesting.

Of course this is just advice, take it or leave it, the choice is always yours.

I guess I think different than some people on the boards. :ermm:
I usually just look at their history rather than how they word the request (although being nice/sincere does help).

Oh well, everyone's different and has their own way of doing things. That's what makes everyone unique. :)
Thanks for the advice for the future!