PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been reading the news lately?

cpt_azad
02-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Your thoughts on the internet cables being cut/damaged in the M.E.? 4 cables are a bit fishy, if it were one cable ok accident. 2 cables? Still an accident. 3 cables? Highly suspect, but still probable that it could be an accident. But 4 cables is just pushing it too much methinks.

I'm just saying its fishy, I in no way am implying there is an impending invasion on Iran or whatever the nutty conspiracy theorists are cooking up these days.

4play
02-10-2008, 02:00 PM
It is just meant to be routine that these cables break. Seems like a lot of people are making a big deal over something pretty minor.

Should all be back up and running properly by today.

backlash
02-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Just read this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/02/08/internet.outage/index.html

Apparently, an anchor broke the cable.

bigboab
02-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Under sea cables? Definitely a bit fishy. :lol:

Could be the last act of George. All out war with Iran. Count us out.:(

tralalala
02-21-2008, 05:00 PM
They had something in the papers here a few weeks ago.. Everyone claimed (naturally) that it was the Israelis that did it.. Weird thing was, that no one denied it :unsure:

bigboab
02-21-2008, 06:56 PM
They had something in the papers here a few weeks ago.. Everyone claimed (naturally) that it was the Israelis that did it.. Weird thing was, that no one denied it :unsure:

You did a lot of training swimming last year Rafi. Is there something that you are not telling us?:whistling

tralalala
02-22-2008, 12:58 PM
:lol: Well remembered.. Fact is I go in on 17th November this year.. Getting ever closer :unsure: