PDA

View Full Version : SweDVDR invite

pharaoh
02-09-2008, 02:53 AM
i'm still hoping for a swedvdr invite. i have outstanding ratio at other dvdr trackers, plus outstanding ratios at other trackers. some one please fix me up with free invite!!! thanks in advance.

singing_sol
02-09-2008, 03:38 AM
hey swedvdr is not like a popsickle to offer in ur mouth so that when ever u ask to be given

messi30
02-09-2008, 03:38 AM
You need nordic ip or of cuntries allowed

singing_sol
02-09-2008, 03:41 AM
what the hec i didn't get u man

Nemrod
02-09-2008, 03:44 AM
what the hec i didn't get u man

If you are not in Sweden or in some Nordic country, you simply canīt be a member of SweDVDR.

Old accounts still remain no matter what country user is, new accounts canīt.

singing_sol
02-09-2008, 03:46 AM
:O so users won't ber gettin the acc's from now on

pharaoh
02-09-2008, 03:51 AM
i would make an outstanding member. someone throw me a bone here!!!

singing_sol
02-09-2008, 03:52 AM
hey where r u from tell them first they might be with some info that might help u

jonny81985
02-09-2008, 03:57 AM
that is not true, US users are allowed and can have an account there, i dont know why people who arent members there are always giving misleading information. Either way pharoah i dont have invites yet so i cant help you out but i just wanted to let you know that you can be invited there no prob
Jon

grimms
02-09-2008, 04:00 AM
that is not true, US users are allowed and can have an account there, i dont know why people who arent members there are always giving misleading information. Either way pharoah i dont have invites yet so i cant help you out but i just wanted to let you know that you can be invited there no prob
Jon

Is that true? Someone who was going to invite there said you need a nordic ip for any new accounts going forward.

Dark Archon
02-09-2008, 04:02 AM
thanks for the heads up johnny

jonny81985
Jon

Is that true? Someone who was going to invite there said you need a nordic ip for any new accounts going forward.

Trust me, you can be invited there grimms :). I'll be sure to make sure you get one too as soon as I can, you are a great, respected user here and you deserve it.

singing_sol
heehee may be he is under a delusion :P

jonny81985
02-09-2008, 04:03 AM
heehee may be he is under a delusion :P

Lol, im not gonna argue about it, im not saying they like non nordic users but they tolerate them as long as they stay outta the way :)

singing_sol
02-09-2008, 04:05 AM
may be there is apoint of seed box countage in the irc to get the invite and i don't say that's a compulsion

grimms
02-09-2008, 04:05 AM
Trust me, you can be invited there grimms :). I'll be sure to make sure you get one too as soon as I can, you are a great, respected user here and you deserve it.

Thanks for the compliment. It doesn't really matter if i get an invite there or not (but won't turn the invitation down if offered), i just didn't want to get the person that offered me an invite in trouble cause he said it was stated in the rules and faq, that any users you invite going forth, needs to have a nordic IP. Thanks for letting me know though.

IGetMoney
02-09-2008, 06:08 AM
dont listen to these people saying you need a nordic ip . they dont even have a SweDVDr acc prolly. shyt my buddy is gunna hook me up with an invite i asked about the whole IP thing he said its all good.