PDA

View Full Version : Been a while so....

primetime34
02-09-2008, 05:22 AM
I've been looking for Waffles for a while now...I haven't had any luck so far. Any kind soul on here that is willing to make my day? Thanks.

grimms
02-09-2008, 05:26 AM
I've been looking for Waffles for a while now...I haven't had any luck so far. Any kind soul on here that is willing to make my day? Thanks.

You been a member for 3 years and only 51 post's? I'm not all about the post counts they don't mean much at all to me, but you don't really seem to be that much active here. I think if you become more active, make friends, follow rules and your not a trader(didn't check your post history) then you may get that waffles invite.:)

OXO
02-09-2008, 05:36 AM

You been a member for 3 years and only 51 post's? I'm not all about the post counts they don't mean much at all to me, but you don't really seem to be that much active here. I think if you become more active, make friends, follow rules and your not a trader(didn't check your post history) then you may get that waffles invite.:)

You have a point here mate :D and very good one

-AdY-
02-09-2008, 09:33 AM
good luck :>

primetime34
04-14-2008, 04:21 AM
60 posts and counting....still hoping for a waffles invite. :)

1000possibleclaws
04-14-2008, 05:06 AM
do you have what.cd? if not i may be able to help you out, if you provide proof of maintaining a good ratio on a non-zero day no bonus site, or if you have a decent internet connection. if you already have what.cd then reach PU and you can request a waffles invite for free in the pu forums :)

Annoyed
04-14-2008, 06:04 AM
^Take this offer. What is better than Waffles(in my opinion).

primetime34
04-14-2008, 01:04 PM
do you have what.cd? if not i may be able to help you out, if you provide proof of maintaining a good ratio on a non-zero day no bonus site, or if you have a decent internet connection. if you already have what.cd then reach PU and you can request a waffles invite for free in the pu forums :)

I already have what.....it has quite a bit but I wish it had a "new torrents" listing like Oink used to have. However, it does seem to have a lot of stuff....I will probably keep asking for Waffles here and work on ratio there. Thanks for the offer though...I really appreciate it.