PDA

View Full Version : I have to a tooth pulled

turbotalon21
02-09-2008, 05:47 PM
im kinda scared to get my tooth pulled, has anyone had it done if so how was it for you.

anto
02-09-2008, 05:52 PM
hi i have had 2 wisdom teeth pulled and 1 other tooth pulled and i was fine, don't worry u won't feel a thing.

100%
02-09-2008, 05:58 PM
don't worry u won't feel a thing.

:lol::lol:
I have heard that line before.

It sort of feels like they a pulling your entire spine out of your skin.

peat moss
02-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Tie a strong string on the door nob and loose tooth , slam the thing problem solved . A pair of pliers works for the stubborn ones .

100%
02-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Tie a strong string on the door nob and loose tooth , slam the thing

okay, string attached to door knob, and to the tooth
but what "thing" do i "slam"?

peat moss
02-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Tie a strong string on the door nob and loose tooth , slam the thing

okay, string attached to door knob, and to the tooth
but what "thing" do i "slam"?

The door silly . :dabs:

100%
02-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Aaaah ok
shit the door is locked

J-dye
02-09-2008, 06:29 PM
the pain , ice . its awesome :emo:

100%
02-09-2008, 06:31 PM
ok
door is unlocked

ahhh

damn it, it is a sliding door.

fukit, i use an angle grinder instead,

tesco
02-09-2008, 06:46 PM
I've had 6 teeth pulled in total when I was a kid (orthodontists :fist:). 2 at a time each time I went.
Each time the only pain was the needle (I hate that dentist needle :@).
Didn't hurt being pulled.
Afterwards it bleeds for a few hours and you have to keep changing puffycottonthingsthatiforgetthenameof because they fill with blood really fast.

I hear it's different with wisdom teeth but I can't imagine it being too much worse.

turbotalon21
02-09-2008, 06:50 PM
well its not my wisdom tooth, i just let a cavity get a little to bad.

peat moss
02-09-2008, 07:06 PM
well its not my wisdom tooth, i just let a cavity get a little to bad.

Well its only like your avatar ( best one I'v seen for awhile ) only half bad . Check thru friends and co workers for a good dentist . The technology today is almost painless ,from laser cleaning to handing out lil green meeny pain pills before and after . :cool:

Famous saying , " If I knew I as was going to live so long , I would of taken better care of my teeth " . Author unknown . I think it was from Peggy Sue got married but ... :)

turbotalon21
02-09-2008, 07:25 PM
well im stuck with a crappy dentist atm cuz im on public aid:frusty::angry:

anto
02-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I've had 6 teeth pulled in total when I was a kid (orthodontists :fist:). 2 at a time each time I went.
Each time the only pain was the needle (I hate that dentist needle :@).
Didn't hurt being pulled.
Afterwards it bleeds for a few hours and you have to keep changing puffycottonthingsthatiforgetthenameof because they fill with blood really fast.

I hear it's different with wisdom teeth but I can't imagine it being too much worse.

wisdom teeth u can just feel a small sting but nuthing more, the only thing bad for me was the needle in the pallet of my mouth:cry:

AmpeD
02-09-2008, 07:39 PM
i can get you a good deal on some left over vicodin I have :P

peat moss
02-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey the neat things is you can impress friends or use as a great party trick , go a head punch me in the mouth . Hit me harder I still can't feel it !

Don't try this home if drunk or have friends with bad aim . :dabs:

anto
02-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey the neat things is you can impress friends or use as a great party trick , go a head punch me in the mouth . Hit me harder I still can't feel it !

they can do this for a few hours and u still can't feel it it took 5hrs for my mouth to come un-numbed

peat moss
02-09-2008, 08:59 PM

they can do this for a few hours and u still can't feel it it took 5hrs for my mouth to come un-numbed

Shhh don't try this at home . :lol: You end up with two black eyes . I understand why people hate the dentist tho , its like having a tech person 20 years your junior telling you to brush better or your doing it wrong .

But if the eyes are the windows to your soul , the teeth are the window to your health .

Joke : Did you know the tooth brush was invented in Winnipeg Manitoba ?

Anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush . Yikes ! ;)

grimms
02-09-2008, 09:40 PM
wheww.:pinch: Ouchh. spare me the pain. Having to get your tooth pulled must hurt. I never even had a cavity before nevermind having to get my tooth pulled. Will the force be with you.:whistling

krunktastic
02-10-2008, 01:09 AM
When I was 14, I had to get eight teeth pulled all at once.

I hadn't lost any teeth since second grade, and my new ones were fusing to my mouth.

The whole thing was painless other than a few shots, and there was no pain whatsoever afterwards. Just be prepared to plow through a moderately large amount of Jello.

turbotalon21
02-10-2008, 01:48 AM
sweet i guess i feel a little better about going to get it done.

xjosephx
02-10-2008, 01:51 AM
i have to get 7 teeth pulled this summer

Squeamous
02-10-2008, 02:55 AM
The worst part of having teeth pulled is when they don't want to come and the dentist is there with his knee on your ribcage and his full weight behind the pliers....and you can feel the tooth crunching between the grips as he pulls and twists.

It's not the pain, it's the thought and feel of it.

peat moss
02-10-2008, 03:39 AM
When I was 14, I had to get eight teeth pulled all at once.

I hadn't lost any teeth since second grade, and my new ones were fusing to my mouth.

The whole thing was painless other than a few shots, and there was no pain whatsoever afterwards. Just be prepared to plow through a moderately large amount of Jello.

Ya well you know who your friends be , when they bring a big blender over . :happy:

Lilmiss
02-10-2008, 04:23 AM
My dentist has a poster of some Caribbean island on the ceiling to look at while he tortures me. But then he blocks it out with his pneumatic drills, angle grinders and Ketamine injections.

You'll be fine. :smilie4:

J-dye
02-10-2008, 07:37 AM
i never been to a dentist .

dentists are for gays

Skweeky
02-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Lies!

I've had 2 teeth pulled out and it was a horrible experience!

The first one had an abcess underneath it, it got all infected and I nearly got septicemia (sp?)! I was in agony for 3 days going through a packet of Nurofen a day :cry:

The second one wasn't too bad, but it was quite near the front of my mouth, so everytime I breathed, the cold air would touch the open nerve :pinch:

Not to forget about the horrible grinding sensation when the dentist is wriggling the tooth to get it pulled out. :shutup:

enoughfakefiles
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
dentists are for gays

Even the wymin ones :O

The first one had an abcess underneath it, it got all infected and I nearly got septicemia (sp?)! I was in agony for 3 days going through a packet of Nurofen a day

Painkillers don't usually work on abcesses :dry:

Skweeky
02-10-2008, 07:24 PM
True. I ewventually went back to the dentist who flushed the thing out and then gave me some real painkillers

I remember being at work and negotiating prices with our supplier whilst hoping that I wasn't going to faint there and then

will17
02-10-2008, 08:37 PM
I have to get this done. :cry: