PDA

View Full Version : Hdbits HitNRun?

Ghost+Rider
02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Well i can't seem to post it at Hdbits forums so thought of creating one thread here :)
I need to know does HitNrun create any probs at Hdbits,I never do it but actually the prob is that my HD size is small and i can't keep those heavy packs for long time on my pc,I have a very gud ratio 3+ So i need to know is it possible to stop some torrents(biggies) after the download is finised..

Help Appreciated

808state
02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure if it was HDBits or not, but I think you have to seed to atleast .7 ratio on each file. Or else they keep track of how many you don't, and will eventually warn or ban you.

But again, I'm not sure if it was HDBits, but I'm pretty sure it was.

Ghost+Rider
02-09-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm not sure if it was HDBits or not, but I think you have to seed to atleast .7 ratio on each file. Or else they keep track of how many you don't, and will eventually warn or ban you.

I m talking about hdbits.o*g and its not possible cuz the old files with zero leechers can't be seeded upto .7even with the best seedboxes of the world :P

1000possibleclaws
02-09-2008, 07:26 PM
why dont you check the faq and or rules?

808state
02-09-2008, 07:27 PM

I m talking about hdbits.o*g and its not possible cuz the old files with zero leechers can't be seeded upto .7even with the best seedboxes of the world :P

I know your talking about HDBits org.
I found the forum thread with the proposed ratio system.
http://hdbits.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=21827

Ghost+Rider
02-09-2008, 07:28 PM
why dont you check the faq and or rules?

Nothing stated in rules n faqs except the ratio thing :huh::blink:

I know your talking about HDBits org.
I found the forum thread with the proposed ratio system.
http://hdbits.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=21827

Thank you Sir,Much appreciated :)

VIZFX
02-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Sounds like you may need to get yourself a bigger drive.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 01:45 AM
no one answered your question, so let me answer it. HnR DOESN'T CREATE ANY PROBLEMS @ hdbits. I think... Its kinda of like TL. They do keep track of HnR, so I suggest not to HnR just in case.

athenaesword
02-10-2008, 01:50 AM
no one answered your question, so let me answer it. HnR DOESN'T CREATE ANY PROBLEMS @ hdbits. I think... Its kinda of like TL. They do keep track of HnR, so I suggest not to HnR just in case.

huh. so are you saying it's okay to hnr or not?