PDA

View Full Version : what.cd help

dedro
02-09-2008, 11:56 PM
i went to log into what.cd and it said my account was diabled???
i just got invited 3 days ago when they opened the invites.

was only at 22% of 1 file after 3 days. if anyone can help, i will really appreciate.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:03 AM
hmm, I feel you man, I feel you, well not really. All I can say is that they've been pruning acc's there to a point where they seem paranoid. In all honesty, waffles is better, at least theres a healthy amount of seeders AND leechers.

markupmaster
02-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Try going to their irc channel...

:)

grimms
02-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Hmm only 3 days? And your account got disabled? You either breached some rule on what or were invited by a user that breached the rules. IRC is your best option.

krunktastic
02-10-2008, 12:10 AM
If you got your invite over a forum then you and your inviter have both been disabled. They are crazy good at finding that kind of stuff.

grimms
02-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Top notch actually. Which is why i don't do what.cd giveaway's anymore. They do not like their invites given out by a trade or giveaway.

dedro
02-10-2008, 12:14 AM
ok thanks anybod have the irc? i will try to see what happened

grimms
02-10-2008, 12:21 AM
irc.what.cd (irc://irc.what.cd/)

#what.cd-disabled (irc://irc.what.cd/what.cd-disabled)

SgtMajor
02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
i went to log into what.cd and it said my account was disabled???

Welcome to the fuck what.cd club :D

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:49 AM

oh sgt major, u got banned from what.cd!!!!!1
YOU RATIO CHEATER OR TRADER!!!!!!!!!1111ONEONEON11!!!

(sarcasm to show how I was treated when I said I had an acc disabled like this one 2 years ago in the same manner)
oddly enough, when sgt. implies he got disabled from what.cd no one mentions anything/will mention anything.

fOrUmAs
02-10-2008, 01:01 AM
If you got your invite over a forum then you and your inviter have both been disabled. They are crazy good at finding that kind of stuff.

yea that is correct and from what i have heard many people have been banned for offering invites in public places..

who knows maybe im next:yup:

:)

dedro
02-10-2008, 01:01 AM

glad to be here. its been a great ride:yup:

athenaesword
02-10-2008, 01:22 AM
try gettin on their irc help channel to get help. not sure if you can get on though

just got written on their homepage: "
We've been very happy to open invites again, but we're still seeing invites being given out publicly to people the inviter doesn't personally know. This breaks the chain of trust you get from inviting people you know or have thoroughly interviewed. Inviting people on public forums via trades or "giveaways" will result in your account and the account of your invitee being disabled. Please only invite people you trust to the site."