PDA

View Full Version : wtf?! this is an outrage

WarrenBuffet
02-09-2008, 11:57 PM
edit by KF, please we don't need those kind of links in here, even though you want to make a point with it, still not allowed

markupmaster
02-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Jesus...

This Must be stopped!

:(

punki_rach
02-10-2008, 12:00 AM
I pm'd a sct staffer about someone selling a sct invite once and got no reply so I don't know if they can do anything about it really

Deathless
02-10-2008, 12:00 AM
lol...i haven't see that shit before now :lol: surely someone have to do something

tanakmonitor
02-10-2008, 12:02 AM
its look like that today is everything for sale...

The Gladiator
02-10-2008, 12:04 AM
:frusty::frusty::frusty:

inFormal
02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
i m pro trading... but selling is something even i don t agree too

he will get what he deserves...

just have patience... maybe/surelly staff isn t sleeping

Nemrod
02-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Because of those nasty pigs, truly BT users have so much limitations, when not the impossibility to be good members of any given community.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:12 AM
I realize this is nothing new, but there has to be some simple flaws somewhere in the listing. Like for SCT, can't the staff make something that alerts them of all new users invited by someone with 800gb upp and 500gb down?

BlueLabel
02-10-2008, 12:17 AM
people should be ashamed when they doing shit like that
making profits from what should be free

Kyl3KK
02-10-2008, 12:17 AM
zaa I think you're a cool guy and everything, but you posting something about profiting off of invites made me laugh since you used to trade FTN invites for seedboxes/seedbox axx.

LiMuBai
02-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Maybe we can all make new ebay accounts and bid some ridiculous amount to win the auction. Then we can just choose not to pay, basically screwing over the seller. Is that possible?

WhiteWizard20
02-10-2008, 12:22 AM
I reported it to the staff. Hopefully they will take care of the situation.

BLaZiN
02-10-2008, 12:26 AM
bidding now.......:D

mrnobody
02-10-2008, 12:26 AM
look who is saying that :lol:

stoi
02-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Been going on for years.

I seen a BCG account go for $160 once, and once it was sold, we opened (on purpose lol)

BLaZiN
02-10-2008, 12:29 AM
Dam couldnt bid the sct one as im now bidding on too many items so sombody step up lets make as much crap as possible for this guy

SgtMajor
02-10-2008, 12:35 AM
ITS RUINING THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF TORRENTING!

can't someone do anything about it?

Friends of yours are they?

punki_rach
02-10-2008, 12:37 AM
"Sales of invitations will be donated back into what"

Yeah right...

lukee
02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
get over it. its not that bad. all that is proof of is that they know how to make easy money :P

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Been going on for years.

I seen a BCG account go for $160 once, and once it was sold, we opened (on purpose lol)

the only problem wiht that logic is you're kinda screwing over the buyer and helping the seller. Although, they both desearve to be punished, but when you opened it right afterwards it makes the seller think "oh snap, I sold it at the perfect time, right before it was open and worth zero"

SgtMajor
02-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Been going on for years.

the only problem wiht that logic is you're kinda screwing over the buyer and helping the seller. Although, they both desearve to be punished, but when you opened it right afterwards it makes the seller think "oh snap, I sold it at the perfect time, right before it was open and worth zero"

It's all about the money with you isn't it? Always has been, always will be.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:41 AM

1 I'm talking about how the seller thinks, not me. If he was selling an invite on ebay, im sure he was all about the money, and in HIS mind he thought he pulled a fast one.

2. The sct listing was just removed lol. I wonder how that happened?

mrnobody
02-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Been going on for years.

the only problem wiht that logic is you're kinda screwing over the buyer and helping the seller. Although, they both desearve to be punished, but when you opened it right afterwards it makes the seller think "oh snap, I sold it at the perfect time, right before it was open and worth zero"''

are u telling me that if u knew BCG will open in a week, u will sell it?

SgtMajor
02-10-2008, 12:44 AM

1 I'm talking about how the seller thinks, not me. If he was selling an invite on ebay, im sure he was all about the money, and in HIS mind he thought he pulled a fast one.

I'm not talking just about this case, you only ever see a monetary value in your trackers, be that hypothetically, be that invites for seedboxes, be that searching ebay and wondering how much they are worth.

You have a lot of learning & growing up to do yet.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:45 AM
the only problem wiht that logic is you're kinda screwing over the buyer and helping the seller. Although, they both desearve to be punished, but when you opened it right afterwards it makes the seller think "oh snap, I sold it at the perfect time, right before it was open and worth zero"''

i sense some money mind there

are u telling me that if u knew BCG will open in a week, u are gonna sell it?

you are all getting off topic. I made this thread to prevent these listings and it has already proved succesful as the sct listing was taken down.
As for your irelevent comment, Its an unbiased POV of how someone would think. How do u think CIA agents profile murders? Are you assuming CIA agents would have to be murders too?

grimms
02-10-2008, 12:46 AM
I can't believe people actually bidded on these invite items:yikes: I like the fact that ScT already acted on it though.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:47 AM

I'm not talking just about this case, you only ever see a monetary value in your trackers, be that hypothetically, be that invites for seedboxes, be that searching ebay and wondering how much they are worth.

If you must get off topic, I would like to ask how old are you.
So what are we looking at here? 20's? 30's?

mrnobody
02-10-2008, 12:49 AM
''

i sense some money mind there

are u telling me that if u knew BCG will open in a week, u are gonna sell it?

you are all getting off topic. I made this thread to prevent these listings and it has already proved succesful as the sct listing was taken down.
As for your irelevent comment, Its an unbiased POV of how someone would think. How do u think CIA agents profile murders? Are you assuming CIA agents would have to be murders too?

CIA?

i don't know

one thing i know is you are not CIA :lol:

grimms
02-10-2008, 12:50 AM

:huh:

If you must get off topic, I would like to ask how old are you.
So what are we looking at here? 20's? 30's?

Don't bury your self alive. Your losing credibility here as you speak.

_coder_
02-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Everytime zaa creates a thread you guys shoot him in the face :lol:

I feel sorry for you dude.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Everytime zaa creates a thread you guys shoot him in the face :lol:

I feel sorry for you dude.

Its okay, I start to enjoy it after a while. It becomes a fetish.

yevgeny
02-10-2008, 12:56 AM
i think that was the perfect punishment for that person that bought the BCG invite for $160- thats funny as.

stoi
02-10-2008, 01:01 AM
the point is though, at the time we had 80,000+ members, very dificult to find the seller (even though we have found quite a few over the years) and we were opening all the time anyway, it wasnt like now where we have been shut for months.

and as we couldnt find the seller to punish him, we thought we would piss the buyer off, hoping that the buyer would grass him up, but it never happened.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 01:03 AM
the point is though, at the time we had 80,000+ members, very dificult to find the seller (even though we have found quite a few over the years) and we were opening all the time anyway, it wasnt like now where we have been shut for months.

and as we couldnt find the seller to punish him, we thought we would piss the buyer off, hoping that the buyer would grass him up, but it never happened.

I feel you stoi. The seller is basicly making money that should be yours. Afterall you put all that time into the tracker to make it what it is. The seller was taking advantage of a service he didn't pay for nor worked on. I wonder if he still has an acc at bcg.

monk3y
02-10-2008, 01:13 AM
@staff
if you edited the post and deleted the whole idea of this thread you might as well lock it cause there is no point keeping it open since we can not see what this thread is all about.

mrnobody
02-10-2008, 01:56 AM

i think IP address of such seller and buyer should be given out public...may be that will alert 'em.

btw, those blue stars look sexay on u.

WarrenBuffet
02-10-2008, 01:57 AM
thats true. I envy those blue stars.

stoi
02-10-2008, 01:59 AM
well we couldnt find them ones so... lol

and cheers (i think :lol:)

vlcoq
02-10-2008, 01:59 AM
you guys are strange,
just start a new bittorent tracker its so easy at it sounds :naughty:

grimms
02-10-2008, 02:11 AM
I just noticed the green shiny myself.:cheers:

TheFoX
02-10-2008, 02:28 AM

Money makes the world go around. Today, we pay for what we got for free a few years ago. Information now has a price. Ask someone the time, and they will probably invoice you for it.

Sad world we live in...

pharaoh
02-10-2008, 02:41 AM
i here in other forums people saying, "it's better to buy an invite or account. why try to trade, ask or beg to get into sites for months when it's a paypal or moneybrokers click away. even trolls can get invites this way."

grimms
02-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Money makes the world go around. Today, we pay for what we got for free a few years ago. Information now has a price. Ask someone the time, and they will probably invoice you for it.

Sad world we live in...

Very true. Really sad thing to see. Also I'm very disturbed by it.:dabs: