PDA

View Full Version : SceneHD Question

Dark Archon
02-10-2008, 02:21 AM
Hi all

How come I can't even do password recovery with SceneHD?

Thanks

athenaesword
02-10-2008, 04:48 AM
why do you need pw recovery? you forgot your pw?

1000possibleclaws
02-10-2008, 05:41 AM
i'd log out to check if they've actually taken away the recover p/w that was there and im positive ive used before, but im afraid if its not there i will forget my password :P

good luck with that bro

mindfucker
02-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi!

I have pretty much the same problem. I was always logged on but then today I was logged off. I'm pretty sure I wasn't banned because I had good enough ratio. It can't find the username or password that I think I have but I don't remember what was it exactly. And since you can't get in contact with the site I would be very grateful I someone could help and give me something to get in touch with the site (admin).

Tnx for any help

SenorBubbz
02-11-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi!

I have pretty much the same problem. I was always logged on but then today I was logged off. I'm pretty sure I wasn't banned because I had good enough ratio. It can't find the username or password that I think I have but I don't remember what was it exactly. And since you can't get in contact with the site I would be very grateful I someone could help and give me something to get in touch with the site (admin).

Tnx for any help

Check the Community Reps thread. If there's no one there pm me and I'll try and get an admin to listen to your pleas. :D

Good luck.

ohmboys
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
if you not remember password/user maybe it wasnt so importent to you .
my advice is to try and talk with one of the staff members.
good luck.