02-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Done

Wormtail
02-10-2008, 01:10 PM
That is impossible :(

FSC invites are closed

Medooooo
You must be active here man before you can REQ FSC .

Any way .. good luck .

Presto
Me and my 7 brothers as well. High five!

PRINCE
02-10-2008, 01:30 PM

FSC invites are closed

very bad news :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:bad luck
also ftn
imposible get it now
i write that
bec when make another req about ftn

Ahmed047
02-10-2008, 01:35 PM
very bad news :cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:bad luck
also ftn
imposible get it now
i write that
bec when make another req about ftn:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::angry::angry::angry::angry:

verrrrrrrrrrrry baaaaaaaaaad luck

Ahmed047
02-10-2008, 10:54 PM
also ftn
imposible get it now
i write that
bec when make another req about ftn:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::angry::angry::angry::angry:

verrrrrrrrrrrry baaaaaaaaaad luck

is there any hope for fsc to open invites again or not?

Enzo
02-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Who don't need one for free :D

Ahmed047
12-22-2008, 09:47 AM
up

HurriGame
12-22-2008, 10:04 AM
nothing it`s free nowadays but anyway good luck.

Frankthetank1
12-22-2008, 10:06 AM
wasnt fsc here last week giving out invites? Nothing is impossible

FSC invites are closed

Ahmed047
12-22-2008, 10:24 AM

wasnt fsc here last week giving out invites? Nothing is impossible

FSC invites are closed

Thanks for support :)

TakeMS
12-22-2008, 11:39 PM
up
:D:D:D:D
forget, i cum rare here and have more posts then u in 1 yr almost. realy, close so no1 can come and :D of you.

and is also bit :shit: req, no good reason for
u shoudl try other trakcer for comunities, like demonoid, has great comunity and no1 talk abt it here cos not leet trakcer.

sheriff 01
12-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Ahmed047 if you really wanted to get into FSC you should have used a hotter lookin chick in your avatar than that one because with that pic i wouldn't even give you a demonoid invite.:yup:

Albo Da Kid
12-23-2008, 12:23 AM
Ahmed047 if you really wanted to get into FSC you should have used a hotter lookin chick in your avatar than that one because with that pic i wouldn't even give you a demonoid invite.:yup:

I hope you were joking because that chick is fukin sexy. Did you see her in Hitman the movie and Max payne??

pone44
12-23-2008, 12:38 AM
takems- What are you thinking about when you make these posts? :unsure:

up
forget, i cum rare here and have more posts then u in 1 yr almost. realy, close so no1 can come and :D of you.

u shoudl try other trakcer for comunities, like demonoid, has great comunity and no1 talk abt it here cos not leet trakcer.:spam:
Don't diss other sites....

I am sorry but is wild

mrnobody
12-23-2008, 12:47 AM

will give you free A.I.D.S

kthnxby

up
i cum rare

cum more often, it's good for your healtz.

FiftyGame
12-23-2008, 01:42 AM
Your nutz squirr3l.

:)

Something Else
12-23-2008, 01:48 AM
What about his nuts. :unsure:

fatcat69
12-23-2008, 05:19 AM
i need FSC invite for free

i am not asking for fsc for content ,as with the trackers i have i can get what i want at a good speed but i like the idea of community based tracker

& thank you

Well the funny thing is...at FSC, we would be looking for users who will actually use the tracker and be excellent members of our community, if we actually were looking for users.

So that alone gets my no vote.

:dry:

mine as well close the thread now. Hate to be the rain on your parade, but by asking to be part of a tracker and then saying you aren't going to use it...is pretty much an oxymoron. Especially when the said tracker values its privacy and does not like attention being brought to it via request threads...:whistling

pone44
12-23-2008, 05:23 AM
This is all too familiar..

I do agree, you should want it for everything it has to offer. Maybe made a more detailed request?

I'm not a member there though. Have no voice in it.

Artemis
12-23-2008, 05:29 AM
What about his nuts. :unsure:

http://i39.tinypic.com/5pd6s.jpg

pone44
12-23-2008, 05:32 AM
Finally got a pic of the Squirrel.. :D

Artemis, hold it for ransom.

Must hurt when you run.. Sack must drag? :naughty:

Ahmed047
12-23-2008, 10:39 AM
up

u shoudl try other trakcer for comunities, like demonoid, has great comunity and no1 talk abt it here cos not leet trakcer.

**** You :whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling Do not spam my thread
-----------------------------------------------

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
---------------------------------------------------

I hope you were joking because that chick is fukin sexy. Did you see her in Hitman the movie and Max payne??
+1:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
------------------------------------------------------------

i need FSC invite for free

i am not asking for fsc for content ,as with the trackers i have i can get what i want at a good speed but i like the idea of community based tracker

& thank you

Well the funny thing is...at FSC, we would be looking for users who will actually use the tracker and be excellent members of our community, if we actually were looking for users.

So that alone gets my no vote.

:dry:

mine as well close the thread now. Hate to be the rain on your parade, but by asking to be part of a tracker and then saying you aren't going to use it...is pretty much an oxymoron. Especially when the said tracker values its privacy and does not like attention being brought to it via request threads...:whistling

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:Pwho said that i will not use FSC ,esp. with the share index system :P:P:P:P:Pcheck your mind before posting:P:P:P i will use it of course

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all too familiar..

I do agree, you should want it for everything it has to offer. Maybe made a more detailed request?

I'm not a member there though. Have no voice in it.

what do you mean by (a more detailed request?)

Sanka113
12-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Bud, close this thread. Honestly, to get into FSC via request on FST you have to be a tenured, helpful member. Enough so that It would impress someone that can invite you (staff member). You haven't put in enough effort on these forums or in your request to warrant any consideration for your request. If you expect your request to be taken seriously take the time to access and explain WHY you should be a member there. If you would at least take the time to do that, people won't troll you thread as badly. Simply put, put in time here, at your other trackers, and build relations If you make the right friends you might find one that will invite you to whatever tracker that you are looking for.

Ahmed047
12-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Bud, close this thread. Honestly, to get into FSC via request on FST you have to be a tenured, helpful member. Enough so that It would impress someone that can invite you (staff member). You haven't put in enough effort on these forums or in your request to warrant any consideration for your request. If you expect your request to be taken seriously take the time to access and explain WHY you should be a member there. If you would at least take the time to do that, people won't troll you thread as badly. Simply put, put in time here, at your other trackers, and build relations If you make the right friends you might find one that will invite you to whatever tracker that you are looking for.

you are right thanks for support

i will close thread at the end of the day if no response

Cabalo
12-23-2008, 11:18 AM
:noes: this is not the way you could become invited to fsc.
i could write a lot more, but i'm just sleepy / don't care.

Ahmed047
12-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Closed