PDA

View Full Version : Pisexy acc for ScT invite

sonofisis
02-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Please PM..:)Preferably need invite (to Sct) but buffered acc + mail will do.

Forgot to mention that acc comes with 50 GB buffer..

pone44
02-11-2008, 04:08 AM
been reading here they might be open signup's soon. is that true? Anyway i do not trade just curious if true.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-good-news-pisexy-274159/page16

Nemrod
02-11-2008, 04:38 AM
been reading here they might be open signup's soon. is that true? Anyway i do not trade just curious if true.

Thatīs what they announced to all users. In February will be a open signup.

Rumor says will be San Valentineīs day. :huh:

cocalait
02-11-2008, 04:43 AM
Not that I'm in the trading world, but knowing the market, supply and demand and economy, I guess that Pisexy opening sign-up is going to lower it's value. I don't think you're going to be able to get SCT invite for a tracker which will open sign-up in a matter of days.

Cabalo
02-11-2008, 05:01 AM
Not that I'm in the trading world, but knowing the market, supply and demand and economy, I guess that Pisexy opening sign-up is going to lower it's value. I don't think you're going to be able to get SCT invite for a tracker which will open sign-up in a matter of days.
agree.

and i have also noticed an increase in people trying to trade pisexy accounts lately... maybe it is related to the fact that they will be worthless in a few days? :whistling

jwsisliving1
02-11-2008, 05:23 AM
and i have also noticed an increase in people trying to trade pisexy accounts lately... maybe it is related to the fact that they will be worthless in a few days? :whistling

I guess they're opportunists, LOL:D.

fortunefaded
02-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Trade away the pisexy account for an invite to S*T. And then try to get an invite back on pisexy when they open their doors to new users. I guess this is further confirmation that pisexy are opening their doors this month.

Can't blame the guy for trying :lol:

Swift
02-11-2008, 07:27 AM
been reading here they might be open signup's soon. is that true? Anyway i do not trade just curious if true.

Thatīs what they announced to all users. In February will be a open signup.

Rumor says will be San Valentineīs day. :huh:

thx for the info !:whistling

Zaxx
02-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Is it gonna be open signup or are they going to hand out invites to members?:unsure:

Swift
02-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Is it gonna be open signup or are they going to hand out invites to members?:unsure:

probably open signup

yacine911
02-11-2008, 09:09 AM
i hop that i will be in home when they open signup

FACE_TO_FACE
02-11-2008, 09:21 AM
u have try it... :D

yevgeny
02-11-2008, 11:36 AM
selfedit:delete, off topic.

sonofisis
02-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Stop fucking spamming, geez you idiots get on my nerves! Damn interlopers. Open sign up isn't even verified. We don't know when, we don't know how many can join, we don't even know if it's for certain. They also invites will still be closed during and after. This certainly doesn't guarentee any of you access in any way and as we speak, Pisexy has a higher ranking, so stop spamming!!

Thread closed.. Please PM.