PDA

View Full Version : Trading away TvTorrents for "anything"

Uzam
02-10-2008, 11:43 PM
I have 2 TVTorrents invites to give away. I guess having some rep here would be nice, and being a nice bloke would probably be nice too :P

Uzam

xJohnxSmithx
02-11-2008, 12:00 AM
A be more specific
B both .com and .ro are up and running
C .ro invite system is disabled
D good luck

Uzam
02-11-2008, 12:30 AM
A be more specific
B both .com and .ro are up and running
C .ro invite system is disabled
D good luck

Ah ok, thanks for the pointers

A - Don't really have any preferences to what site I'd want. But any site with movies, music or even magic would be interesting. By any site I mean a site you need an invite to get access to. And it's tvtorrents.com of course. Last time I sent an invite the invitee didn't get the credits I gave him, so I guess I could give a starting credit of 5 gigs.

B - never heard of .ro before. hmm.. but yeh, it's up now :)

C - see B

D - thanks

E - read the rules now, and it doesn't mention trading invites as illegal, so I guess it's safe.

megmax
02-11-2008, 12:39 AM
dont trade, giveaway your invites you will win more if you dont trade.
be active and you will win what you need..

Uzam
02-11-2008, 12:49 AM

I guess you might be right. Just thought I'd let my tvtorrent invites come to some use. They're just floating about doing no good right now :P

2 TvTorrents.com invites giveaway. Starting....... now!

Uzam

blisk
02-11-2008, 12:54 AM
I'd appreciate an invite as I recently rediscovered this website again, and am looking to build up some sort of reputation with invite only torrent sites. If you need some sort of proof I'm a good seeder I can try to scrounge up some non-invite but registration only websites. I use to use exclusively demonoid and since that site has gone down I've been pretty screwed.. have been thinking of just paying for news group access but I'd rather see how invite only can be. Appreciate any help.

megmax
02-11-2008, 01:59 AM

I guess you might be right. Just thought I'd let my tvtorrent invites come to some use. They're just floating about doing no good right now :P

2 TvTorrents.com invites giveaway. Starting....... now!

Uzam

nice start ;)

Uzam
02-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I'd appreciate an invite as I recently rediscovered this website again, and am looking to build up some sort of reputation with invite only torrent sites. If you need some sort of proof I'm a good seeder I can try to scrounge up some non-invite but registration only websites. I use to use exclusively demonoid and since that site has gone down I've been pretty screwed.. have been thinking of just paying for news group access but I'd rather see how invite only can be. Appreciate any help.

pm me your e-mail and I'll send it to ya.

Uzam

zagreb
02-11-2008, 11:24 AM
I'd like 1 as well plz.

Deathless
02-11-2008, 11:27 AM
EN
The signups are closed for a while and the invite system is deactivated so we strongly recommend you follow the rules and seed as much as long as you can.
Otherwise, your account will be disabled and you won't be able to create another one.

i don't now how you can sent invites if invites sistem is disabled :huh:

singing_sol
02-11-2008, 11:35 AM
follow the rules or ur busted

Uzam
02-11-2008, 03:57 PM
EN
The signups are closed for a while and the invite system is deactivated so we strongly recommend you follow the rules and seed as much as long as you can.
Otherwise, your account will be disabled and you won't be able to create another one.

i don't now how you can sent invites if invites sistem is disabled :huh:

Seem to be working on my .com-account. But they don't mention this kind of activity as illegal in their rules do they? I for one can not find it anyway.. Please help me if you do, cause I don't want a permanent ban from this great site..

Uzam