PDA

View Full Version : Looking for invite to mac torrent sites...

blisk
02-11-2008, 12:46 AM
I've had an account for a long time. Use to lurk a lot so there aren't many postings from when I use to be active.

Anyway I refound the site recently and while I don't have much to offer I was wondering if anyone had invites to a mac torrent site, I've heard brokenstones.cn is good but I really have no clue.

Shno
02-11-2008, 06:18 AM
I don't have any spare invites, but for what it's worth, try to get a what.cd invite. It is a music site, but they have loads of mac torrents too--and requests there get filled pretty quickly from my experience. Brokenstones is great because it's mainly mac stuff, but the speeds are usually pretty crappy and I often can't find what Im looking for there.

Good luck :)

Polarbear
02-11-2008, 07:44 AM
I've had an account for a long time. Use to lurk a lot so there aren't many postings from when I use to be active.

Anyway I refound the site recently and while I don't have much to offer I was wondering if anyone had invites to a mac torrent site, I've heard brokenstones.cn is good but I really have no clue.

joining the apple group might be a good start to get (not only mac) invites.

btw. there is no site with a faster and better variety of mac content than brokenstones.

ajsi
02-11-2008, 07:55 AM
would you like an brokenstones invite? just pm me your mail ;)