pleeze? I take one for free :w00t:

xjosephx
02-14-2008, 01:08 AM
czone closed invites

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 01:15 AM

if you didn't get it for czone invite

do you really think just adding one sentence will get you for free?

K 2
02-14-2008, 01:57 AM
czone closed invites

no they didn't...old members still have them

Albo Da Kid
02-14-2008, 03:35 AM

if you didn't get it for czone invite

do you really think just adding one sentence will get you for free?

lmaoo true. anyway good luck. hope you get it

TheLoneRanger
02-14-2008, 08:38 PM
go away with your spam i have more than 1 czone invite :P

still looking for iplay invite for czone invite :happy:

KravenX
02-15-2008, 08:48 PM
On the one hand you do not have any czone invites. It is not nice to try ti scam people.

On the other hand, czone invites are not for trade. Unless you modify your post, your account will be deleted for breaking the rules (6h remaining)

Magnum
02-15-2008, 10:07 PM
On the one hand you do not have any czone invites. It is not nice to try ti scam people.

On the other hand, czone invites are not for trade. Unless you modify your post, your account will be deleted for breaking the rules (6h remaining)

Oucccchhhhhh!

xjosephx
02-15-2008, 10:18 PM
czone closed invites

no they didn't...old members still have them

told u they dont have invites so ha

Deathless
02-15-2008, 10:47 PM
someone should do something with this user! this kind of users are destroying our comunity :snooty:

Adama
02-16-2008, 12:30 AM

but i think that czone invites are alowed to be traded here at fst

Accounts That Are Not To Be Traded
Below lists bt sites which accounts are NOT allowed to be traded.
Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site.
Trades that are NOT allowed will be edited or trashed.
Infractions might be given for posting such threads.
Those repeating will be locked from the section.
BCG |CZ | DevilWolfs | E**** | FSC| FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | PP |SCL| SD |TDC | TL | WB

Nemrod
02-16-2008, 12:39 AM
but i think that czone invites are alowed to be traded here at fst

If we are quoting, letīs quote everything. :lol:

I think that KravenX must know better than anybody else if the PO has invites or not. I think he is warning to everybody about an apparently try for scam, and I appreciate that.

GRB23
02-16-2008, 01:37 AM

...Kraven->you can report this user for trying to scam other people..i hate that kind of people..and i think you do too

here you are right even if i didn't saw that rule...but what rule did i broke?because now my acc is disabled... :shifty:

now i'm just kiddin' around...because i don't want to start flaming here with you..:naughty:
+ that small fight is over now...but is always nice to joke about it...:yup:

PS : ( and you know i am right)

Skiz
02-16-2008, 03:24 AM

Part of being a Community Rep is that you agree to allow invite trades. That part of the agreement is very clear in the CR Guidelines.

If that's going to be a problem or an underlying issue with you, then perhaps the CR status for CZone is not appropriate.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869

KFlint
02-16-2008, 03:32 AM

We are forbidding czone account trading but you should allow invites to be trade here in return, if you don't feel comfortable with this agreement and pressure our members that are trying to trade invite, then we will have to remove this CR title.

We know that you can do whatever you want on your tracker regarding invite trading no matter what you are doing here, but at least respect your part of the agreement here please.

Thx

EDIT : damn i wrote all this for nothing :pinch::pinch:

TheLoneRanger
02-18-2008, 03:18 AM
:whistling

TheLoneRanger
02-18-2008, 08:50 PM
:fst:

TheLoneRanger
02-20-2008, 05:59 AM
:innocent:

still looking and i waiting :whistling

TheLoneRanger
02-20-2008, 09:11 PM
whose ass must i kiss for an invite for an invite?

i thought it would be easy :P

TheLoneRanger
02-22-2008, 11:07 PM
:cool:

TheLoneRanger
02-24-2008, 06:29 AM
bmup

need iplay

give czone

TheLoneRanger
02-25-2008, 10:05 PM
i try and try again :)