Swift
02-12-2008, 02:13 PM
hurry up !!!!

nice place

BluRossonero
02-12-2008, 02:58 PM
http://games.bitshock.org/

New games tracker!

At the moment there are only 70 torrents, so I wish for many more torrents, users and I hope it develops into a very good tracker. :lol:

Good luck!

stoi
02-12-2008, 03:01 PM
I wont join for obvious reasons, but i wish you every success :)

thegameg
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Today it's the first day.

LRm
02-12-2008, 05:24 PM
nice site.
Felicitari :P

fOrUmAs
02-12-2008, 10:16 PM
http://games.bitshock.org/

New games tracker!

At the moment there are only 70 torrents, so I wish for many more torrents, users and I hope it develops into a very good tracker. :lol:

Good luck!

they cant have 1000 torrents on first day lol m8,its new site so give some time..

but for me i have good trackers for games and atm i dont need..

please give us explanation on*obvious reasons*:happy:

SenorBubbz
02-12-2008, 10:22 PM

I personally can't think of 1 reason why you won't join =/

What a shame, it seems like such a nice tracker and stoi won't join it for "obvious reasons." Hmmmm

BluRossonero
02-12-2008, 10:29 PM

Good luck!

they cant have 1000 torrents on first day lol m8,its new site so give some time..

I didn't know it was only one day old. Some people say "new tracker" to trackers that exist for over 6 months! :lol: I guess this was not the case.

Obviously for a one day 70 torrents aren't close to bad! :happy:

Like I said before: I wish you a long life, good users and super torrents.

Good luck! :)

fOrUmAs
02-12-2008, 10:35 PM

I didn't know it was only one day old. Some people say "new tracker" to trackers that exist for over 6 months! :lol: I guess this was not the case.

Obviously for a one day 70 torrents aren't close to bad! :happy:

ok..maybe im also wrong when i have said that is old one day,maybe they are old more than week i dunno,but still they are new and will see how things will go..and then maybe i will see it too:D

yea its not that bad at all,i have see new trackers older then 1 week with less torrent that this one;)

monk3y
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM
gotta love the layout, good luck guys

stoi
02-13-2008, 12:05 AM
I wished him good luck, what more do you want :lol:

but seriously, Im not a member of any other trackers, so i am not going to join this one just to see what its like, my account would be pruned anyway as i just wouldnt have time.

PS: i got offered SCL (Clover) and ITs by a member on here not 2 weeks ago, and i turned those down, not because i think they are bad sites, but because i wouldnt use them. And i do not regret turning them down either.

thegameg
02-13-2008, 03:13 AM
New stylesheet, Simple.

Cabalo
02-13-2008, 05:23 AM
very nice site u guys have there!
i love the colourful buttons and the layout, very well managed!

i registered there and i will talk to someone in charge as for oldies/novelties, i can up about everything for PC and X360.

lucasfcosta
02-13-2008, 05:47 AM
registered there, congrats on the site.

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 10:33 AM
registered. 800+ members :D

bikernin
02-14-2008, 11:08 AM
stoi : agree with you m8. theres too many torrent sites out there. we just gotta stick to the ones we love :yup:

Grind$oFine
02-14-2008, 11:31 AM
stoi : agree with you m8. theres too many torrent sites out there. we just gotta stick to the ones we love :yup:

It's true, although I must say I appreciate gaming trackers. The problem is with all the trackers around today, it's getting to the point where there's even too many general specialized trackers.

I wish there were more specialized specialized trackers. For instance, a Playstation tracker for all PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP and maybe even movies for PSP or something. Now that would be nice. I've almost started the tracker myself until I realized I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't have any money. :D

Explosion
02-14-2008, 03:22 PM
good luck gameg :01::yup:

bikernin
02-14-2008, 07:33 PM

It's true, although I must say I appreciate gaming trackers. The problem is with all the trackers around today, it's getting to the point where there's even too many general specialized trackers.

I wish there were more specialized specialized trackers. For instance, a Playstation tracker for all PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP and maybe even movies for PSP or something. Now that would be nice. I've almost started the tracker myself until I realized I don't know what I'm doing, and I don't have any money. :D

hey good to see you after some time.
the problem with extremely specialized trackers is that its hard for them to get enough users and hence donors. considering the minimum costs involved in a tracker, its very hard to run a small tracker and not many people are willing to take the plunge. the best chance we have of having such trackers if some major tracker decides to open a sister site. that way they will have the servers, infrastructure as well as a dedicated user base ready. but again opening a new tracker is still a lot of effort and you need to really motivate the tracker staff.

stoi
02-14-2008, 07:40 PM
well i am surprised there is not a PS2/Sony tracker though.

you have

Xbox Trackers
Nintendo Trackers

But no Sony trackers, and it is surprising to me that someone hasnt dont it yet.

I think its to late now, but once the PS3 gets hacked, then we might see one opening up (not by me though, we have other things planned, and blackcats-games, is good enough the way it is).

I also say the more the merrier, takes some heat/pressure of the well established trackers if we start getting lots of new ones popping up.

d3adb3at
02-17-2008, 05:24 PM
finally another game tracker and the sites seems dead for me :(
they change domains or are they just gone.

Tokeman
02-17-2008, 05:29 PM
well i am surprised there is not a PS2/Sony tracker though.

you have

Xbox Trackers
Nintendo Trackers

But no Sony trackers, and it is surprising to me that someone hasnt dont it yet.

I think its to late now, but once the PS3 gets hacked, then we might see one opening up (not by me though, we have other things planned, and blackcats-games, is good enough the way it is).

I also say the more the merrier, takes some heat/pressure of the well established trackers if we start getting lots of new ones popping up.

more the merrier, I agree to a point, but take the recent 0 day trackers opening up, way too many of those now. But for games its not that saturated yet, and since you've closed invites at your site, I am glad to see that there may be other options available, as I still do not have a good games tracker (good as in suiting my taste in games)

ciprinho
02-17-2008, 05:31 PM
I like the tracker, i have a few friends in the staff, i hope it will have succes, and hope it will be an important tracker at least on the romanian scene, where is unique with that content

Adama
02-17-2008, 05:33 PM
it's down for me

thegameg
02-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Some problems with the server.

maddoxro
02-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Will be back ;)

thegameg
02-18-2008, 06:42 PM
It's back!