PDA

View Full Version : Why ScL (flower)?

Shinigami
02-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Could someone please convince me WHY they want the flower. I mean, what is in your eyes so 'different' about it. I am not speaking in bad words but I read all these requests and think they are sort of all the same. Please no comments on that they just want to collect, I want to hear from people
WHY ScL?

fOrUmAs
02-12-2008, 09:51 PM
probably becuase there is atm still double upload+freeleech and because its on lvl 5..i cant see other reasone..(maybe community?)

they have had chance before when they have open signups for many weeks and no one have thought to sign there...and now since his name(Flower) have start to show on more and more threads...and now everyone want there

_coder_
02-12-2008, 09:58 PM
There are naked women inside.

Beware!!

18+ Only

popcop23
02-12-2008, 10:00 PM
its probably beacuse of the ladys over there.

Crutavv
02-12-2008, 10:04 PM
they have had chance before when they have open signups for many weeks and no one have thought to sign there...

yes, big true... ppl are mad, I dont understand /tracker is same, only lvl is different/ :)

xJohnxSmithx
02-12-2008, 10:08 PM
ya I like all the hot chicks, and beer...

Hey listen bro they don't want this kind of publicity at their site so i don't think your gonna get a decent answer from many members.

Sylar666
02-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Some want it - some doesn't. I guess more people should be satisfied what he already has.

Adama
02-12-2008, 10:15 PM

Beware!!

18+ Only

:lol::lol:

Nemrod
02-12-2008, 10:17 PM
My personal opinion is that you canīt put everybody in the same wagon. Motivations may vary from one guy to other.
There are users who wants it because itīs something fashionable, itīs in... the latest.
Others may want it for speculate, keep the account, wait and if keeps climbing up levels, then, trade it.
Simple collectors.
For curiosity, nothing else, to see what the hell is that so desired site, once achieved, itīs not important any more.
And last but not least, people who is tired of the same thing in almost every tracker and itīs looking for something new, different, something thatīs not only login, check out whatīs new, download, and... then repeat the same routine, day after day.

monk3y
02-12-2008, 10:22 PM
first of all every tracker is different from the other.

if you have friends there who recommend you on this site then you should sign up but it's wrong wanting to get into a tracker because you see some people requesting it.

SenorBubbz
02-12-2008, 10:23 PM
For curiosity, nothing else, to see what the hell is that so desired site, once achieved, itīs not important any more.

Basically.....

F3n1x
02-12-2008, 10:33 PM
double upload and freeleech, and awesome style.

mrnobody
02-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Could someone please convince me WHY they want the flower. I mean, what is in your eyes so 'different' about it. I am not speaking in bad words but I read all these requests and think they are sort of all the same. Please no comments on that they just want to collect, I want to hear from people
WHY ScL?

a 'normal' tracker, me think

BlueLabel
02-12-2008, 10:45 PM

Beware!!

18+ Only

where??
link me:D

NekohDot
02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
The packs are amazing.

Simple.

fOrUmAs
02-12-2008, 11:01 PM
The packs are amazing.

Simple.

that is true

they have great packs and that is one of the best things abouth Flower..im long in torrents but i havent see anywhere else so many packs and not just some packs with shity stuff but really with amazing content:naughty:

krunktastic
02-12-2008, 11:03 PM
probably becuase there is atm still double upload+freeleech and because its on lvl 5..i cant see other reasone..(maybe community?)

These are probably the worst criteria to measure the strength and solidity of a tracker. The only people who would care if it's level 5 are traders. Also, double upload and freeleech don't mean anything if the "(maybe community)" isn't up to par.

I'm surprised that the first response about this tracker makes it look so...trader-y, especially considering their strict no-trading policies. I wonder why ScL members are constantly pushing for the "level" to increase...

My personal opinion is that you canīt put everybody in the same wagon. Motivations may vary from one guy to other.
There are users who wants it because itīs something fashionable, itīs in... the latest.
Others may want it for speculate, keep the account, wait and if keeps climbing up levels, then, trade it.
Simple collectors.
And last but not least, people who is tired of the same thing in almost every tracker and itīs looking for something new, different, something thatīs not only login, check out whatīs new, download, and... then repeat the same routine, day after day.

Yeah, definitely Nemrod. Props to you.

SgtMajor
02-12-2008, 11:21 PM
WHY ScL?

Good words tend to travel, if everyone said bad words then no-one would want it, as those who have it only say good things about it, then the message is spreading and when one person asks for something good and gets it, then most will follow suit and want what he just got (don't we all?), so it ends up like a snowball effect and everyone wants a piece of the pie.

ideto
02-12-2008, 11:34 PM

Beware!!

18+ Only

L0L

Because it has good and small community, everything else don't matters.

bgh520
02-12-2008, 11:37 PM

Beware!!

18+ Only

L0L

Because it has good and small community, everything else don't matters.

+1 :yup:

Neo
02-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Simple collectors.

My opinion exactly! This applies to all trackers from the moment you already have what you need.

xjosephx
02-13-2008, 12:43 AM
i think the only reason so many people are requesting it is because its a hard to get in tracker half of the people that get in probaly cant keep a good ratio cause those are the people that request it

most of the people that get in to high level trackers dont request them they get them for free either because there a good member and help people and others want to share there invites with them

soulreaper
02-13-2008, 05:50 AM
WHY ScL?

In no particular order :-
-> Great design
-> Great packs
-> Friendly community

To me these are the primary reasons to have it.

aysomc
02-13-2008, 06:22 AM
i heard it was a good new site with a strong community back during signups and whoever i heard that from was right, its a really nice site and its starting to be much better with torrents and all the great packs they have. and for the time being freeleech + x2 upload doesnt hurt.

FACE_TO_FACE
02-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Every tracker must start, and scl is still a young tracker, like its.

The content of the 0day trackers are not so different. Yeah the packs are very good there and always in freelech.

davidw89
02-13-2008, 09:08 AM
For a site that has <2000 people, it ain't too bad.

faida
02-13-2008, 04:45 PM
The packs are amazing.

Simple.
you are right m8 very interesting

Diiyad
02-13-2008, 05:07 PM
I love the community ;)

deepee
02-13-2008, 05:23 PM
I heard it has great packs.. around 80

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 07:05 PM
I heard it has great packs.. around 80

~220

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 07:42 PM
~220

Sounds more like your number of spams per day.

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 07:54 PM
~220

Sounds more like your number of spams per day.

i wish :rolleyes:

i am too low...ONLY 15 :cry:

BlueLabel
02-13-2008, 08:04 PM
thats because there isnt 6 stars
since you got your 5 star you have no motivation
shame on you squirrel for breaking so fast

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 08:26 PM
thats because there isnt 6 stars
since you got your 5 star you have no motivation
shame on you squirrel for breaking so fast

silver star is the motivation :lol:

BlueLabel
02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
if it isnt enough motivation you can always ask for sgtmajor motive

is that clear soldier???!!!
now give me 50

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Back OT, I was disappointed to see no SgtMajor class at at ScL, now I would fit right in there wouldn't I? :P Lots of junior soldiers to do my downloading for me :D

BlueLabel
02-13-2008, 08:47 PM
they save you the general rank

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:00 PM
they save you the general rank

pfft, occifers don't like to get their hands dirty, as for me well I'm all for for ruffing it with the lads and getting stuck in :D

BlueLabel
02-13-2008, 09:12 PM
can I join your unit???
I was sniper in the army

LordS
02-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Cause it gets the ladies ;)

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Cause it gets the ladies ;)

what's disable priv :O what happened lord :(

Sylar666
02-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Lords, why are Your privs disabled? What happened? Seems to me Your tracker generates a lot of attention nowadays. Hope You are doing well. Although I don't like the idea of ScL at all, I respect Your effort and stamina.

C-mos
02-14-2008, 10:52 AM
they have had chance before when they have open signups for many weeks and no one have thought to sign there...

yes, big true... ppl are mad, I dont understand /tracker is same, only lvl is different/ :)

yup :D..i agree :)

Grind$oFine
02-14-2008, 11:56 AM
I could tell you why I think ScL is so great, but I bet it would directly influence at least 5 people to try and get invited.

kyuuchi
02-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Lords, why are Your privs disabled? What happened? Seems to me Your tracker generates a lot of attention nowadays. Hope You are doing well. Although I don't like the idea of ScL at all, I respect Your effort and stamina.

Probably because of this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-can-u-offer-beautiful-blue-flower--277437)

hastgirls5
02-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Hard to get your ratio built up due to small amount of members. But has fast downloads and will be a good site after it is up for awhile

fOrUmAs
02-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Hard to get your ratio built up due to small amount of members. But has fast downloads and will be a good site after it is up for awhile

well its not that hard now since they have x2 upload and freeleech for abouth 2 weeks now..and also soon they will add some new system but no one knows what will that system be (possible no ratio):)

horiZen
02-14-2008, 03:09 PM

well its not that hard now since they have x2 upload and freeleech for abouth 2 weeks now..and also soon they will add some new system but no one knows what will that system be (possible no ratio):)

no doubt,,a great site in the making, judging from these early days

well done *** :P

LordS
02-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Detale did it accidentally lol
He was looking in my account and bumped something, he came running to apologise on MSN but didn't have permissions to remove the disable (from what he told me).

Just gotta wait for him to remove that and it'll be all good.

briand5379
02-14-2008, 07:55 PM
LordS disabled that's funny.

I think ScL has been over hyped by people. It's not for everyone so if your trying to get in make sure it's your kind of site before asking a friend for an invite. Don't ask me though cause they took my invites away.

LordS
02-14-2008, 07:59 PM
It's not disabled, I just have lowered privileges currently.

fOrUmAs
02-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Detale did it accidentally lol
He was looking in my account and bumped something, he came running to apologise on MSN but didn't have permissions to remove the disable (from what he told me).

Just gotta wait for him to remove that and it'll be all good.

yea..that is very hard to believe that u got disabled privl.accidentally this is first time to heard something like that,but in some odd situaction that u have maybe got accidentally that title then im sure that Detale would as soon as possible told to higher staff to remove it but u have this for 2 days now(or maybe more) and no one havent removed that..

LordS
02-14-2008, 08:15 PM
No I haven't lol.

I've had it for like 18 hours.

And it was supposedly an accidental infraction that auto disabled me (cause I was so close already).

SgtMajor
02-14-2008, 08:51 PM

I've just seen one account, 6 days old, with over 700GB upped, yeh - extremely hard to build ratio up - not.

Sylar666
02-14-2008, 08:52 PM
No I haven't lol.

I've had it for like 18 hours.

And it was supposedly an accidental infraction that auto disabled me (cause I was so close already).
Hope You get it back soon. Even though I wish that this must be the biggest problem You ever have in life.;)

LordS
02-14-2008, 11:57 PM
I'd just like to let you guys know I've stepped down as staff at ScL due to lack of time throughout the next year (school 4 days and work the other 3).

I'm sure z7x or someone else will step up to the plate as CR...

greatmiracle
02-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Design..? maybe
i like the way they design their homepage lol

th0r
02-15-2008, 03:15 AM

i will if you'll allow it; i think i know enough about the tracker and the staff to speak for them if z7x doesn't want to register an account here (but who could blame him?) ;p

mrnobody
02-15-2008, 03:41 AM

i will if you'll allow it; i think i know enough about the tracker and the staff to speak for them if z7x doesn't want to register an account here (but who could blame him?) ;p

th0r would be a sexay CR :naughty:

BlueLabel
02-15-2008, 04:51 AM

I've just seen one account, 6 days old, with over 700GB upped, yeh - extremely hard to build ratio up - not.

its even harder when you have X2 upload and freeleech

Lew
02-15-2008, 05:38 AM
z7x doesn't want to register an account herehe's already here :happy:

BlueLabel
02-15-2008, 05:46 AM
where??:shifty:

fOrUmAs
02-15-2008, 05:54 AM
where??:shifty:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/z7x-187457

lol

z7x
02-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Have always been here watching you all, but i wont step up as a CR.
Not my job to do so.

As from now on we wont even have a CR in FST anymore, not needed.

PS Good luck LordS, you know i love ya :D

singing_sol
02-15-2008, 11:16 AM
ladies ladies and ladies they are the only reason

yayyyyyy
02-16-2008, 05:58 PM

freeleech + double upload currently active might be the reson on why it's simple to upload ATM ;)

cullen7282
02-16-2008, 06:11 PM
SCL has great packs exclusive to the site that are always freeleech.

fOrUmAs
02-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Have always been here watching you all, but i wont step up as a CR.
Not my job to do so.

As from now on we wont even have a CR in FST anymore, not needed.

PS Good luck LordS, you know i love ya :D

finaly some good news from both of u:)

grimms
02-16-2008, 09:21 PM
WHY ScL?

You seem bitter cause your not a member. Also this thread is pointless. In the future make better choices on what topics to start in the bittorrent section. Just to stay a topic to play it "safe" around here. Flower has alot to offer and current members already know what is being offered...Good-bye.

Femto
02-17-2008, 03:06 AM
I signed up with SCL back then but never used the account. I was too busy with my other trackers that I thought I might not need it. :(

grimms
02-17-2008, 08:11 AM
i think the only reason so many people are requesting it is because its a hard to get in tracker half of the people that get in probaly cant keep a good ratio cause those are the people that request it

most of the people that get in to high level trackers dont request them they get them for free either because there a good member and help people and others want to share there invites with them

Bingo! You deserve 1 point.

I think ScL has been over hyped by people. It's not for everyone so if your trying to get in make sure it's your kind of site before asking a friend for an invite. Don't ask me though cause they took my invites away.

Very true, but i think it's a good place for good trusted members only. It definitely ain't everyones speed. If you only care about having an account to make your next trade, then scl is definitely not for you, and we also don't want YOU(meaning bad seeds).

Dark Archon
02-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Bingo! You deserve 1 point.

Very true, but i think it's a good place for good trusted members only. It definitely ain't everyones speed. If you only care about having an account to make your next trade, then scl is definitely not for you, and we also don't want YOU(meaning bad seeds).

+1 point to grimms

kooftspc11
02-17-2008, 08:55 AM
The reality of the matter is not it is in no way comparable to SCT