PDA

View Full Version : asking for bitmetv invite for free...

y0y0
02-13-2008, 12:11 PM
i tryed before to trade for this... but i give up... i just want an invite for free.. if some has an extra invite... please consider me... im tired now of trading all my accounts to get into this

JiZ3M
02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
dont trade, share and im sure you will get it in the future...

y0y0
02-13-2008, 12:59 PM
i dont believe in that... life has tech me alot of things.. and one is that not always u get what u deserve... u need to go for it, using all u got by your side!

JiZ3M
02-13-2008, 01:10 PM
What goes around comes around :)

Steve02
02-13-2008, 01:14 PM
What goes around comes around :) :P:yup:

NOLF
02-13-2008, 01:46 PM
i dont believe in that... life has tech me alot of things.. and one is that not always u get what u deserve... u need to go for it, using all u got by your side!

Hopefully you have learnt, not to trade?

BlackEyes
02-13-2008, 02:18 PM
look mate bitmetv is too hard to get it for free ,anyway good luck

NOLF
02-13-2008, 02:20 PM

How would you know? You don't seem to be a very good user here (yet). Try and find out. On FST a lot of miracles happen :)

y0y0
02-13-2008, 04:11 PM
What goes around comes around :) :P:yup:

believe me its not... i work in an massive manufacture products company, and even the person who clean the toilet earn more money than me, im an temporal person and i dont got any real job yet, im gonna graduate in chemical engineer in lest than 15 days, and im job-less... :unsure:

well... i want bitmetv cause i trade it mine before... i used to got an vip account, i trade it for sct invite (big mistake) like 4 months ago (when bitmetv was lower level than sct) ... and now I NEED IT BACK... :dabs:

PS: i trade it for sct for the level issue... but i figure out myself that TL cover all my 0-day needs... so... :yup:

please can someone give me an account/invite ?

gonna
02-13-2008, 04:49 PM
man u can look at my posts i wanted it for months not one invite or offer don't try to get that i think u should wait for some thing like a mircale to happen and if it did i wish that it happen to me

MuFuukan R
02-13-2008, 05:08 PM
:P:yup:

believe me its not... i work in an massive manufacture products company, and even the person who clean the toilet earn more money than me, im an temporal person and i dont got any real job yet, im gonna graduate in chemical engineer in lest than 15 days, and im job-less... :unsure:

well... i want bitmetv cause i trade it mine before... i used to got an vip account, i trade it for sct invite (big mistake) like 4 months ago (when bitmetv was lower level than sct) ... and now I NEED IT BACK... :dabs:

PS: i trade it for sct for the level issue... but i figure out myself that TL cover all my 0-day needs... so... :yup:

please can someone give me an account/invite ?

Bad idea, thats not gonna make someone trust you with their account being banned/warned by giving you an invite when you admit you traded your account for ScT because simply ScT has a higher level at the time... Now they are the same and you want it back? Good Luck.... :whistling:whistling:whistling

y0y0
02-13-2008, 05:09 PM
man u can look at my posts i wanted it for months not one invite or offer don't try to get that i think u should wait for some thing like a mircale to happen and if it did i wish that it happen to me

lol... u are sucking up my thread ... i think i should go back, and trade it for something good!

yupi
02-13-2008, 10:19 PM
jejej

Cabalo
02-13-2008, 11:00 PM
well, along the road u picked up experience. now u know that levels don't mean shit. And also that you no longer have an account at bitmetv.

can't say that your case interested me, but i am happy that u know that u screwed up.
good luck to find somebody here to offer you such an invite.

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 11:06 PM
i tryed before to trade for this... but i give up... i just want an invite for free.. if some has an extra invite... please consider me... im tired now of trading all my accounts to get into this

since you aren't trading, give me your RS account :naughty:

i disagree