PDA

View Full Version : {Req} ScT

aarik111
02-13-2008, 12:30 PM
I was under the false impression that as soon as I got a seedbox people would be throwing invites at me like a tickertape parade. I am mistaken. I need Sct becasue I see everyone else begging for it to. I want it because everyone esle wants it and getting it will make my life complete. Help a brother out.

The main reason I want it is to steal a greater variety of data faster.

Please give a brother some love:fst:

aysomc
02-13-2008, 12:41 PM
I need Sct becasue I see everyone else begging for it to. I want it because everyone esle wants it and getting it will make my life complete.

i honestly cant tell if you're joking or not, maybe you should read some past requests for sct and see what has worked and why, those are terrible reasons for wanting it.

aarik111
02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Im serious. Im just being honest.
Im not going to lie like these other people who want it because of what they heard.
They say:
I heard it has great packs
I heard it has great speeds.
I really want to be a community member.
I just want to steal a greater variety of data faster.

MuFuukan R
02-13-2008, 02:00 PM
This is an interesting way to ask for ScT, however it won't be a successful one :(, I think you should revamp your strat here, your 0-1.

aarik111
02-13-2008, 02:53 PM
I can use honesty? Why does anyone want any tracker?
I'll tell you:
To steal greater variety of data faster.

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 07:12 PM
I can use honesty? Why does anyone want any tracker?
I'll tell you:
To steal greater variety of data faster.

steal from SCC

they have fastest pre time :P

MuFuukan R
02-13-2008, 08:10 PM
This guy's new thread is at http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-stealing-greater-variety-data-faster-277490

Go there the laughs are there, this guy deserves ScT for sure, he sells burnt DVDs of movies and apps to ppl thats why he needs ScT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

aarik111
02-13-2008, 09:29 PM
yes go thereand give me a damn invite

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:33 PM
I was under the false impression that as soon as I got a seedbox people would be throwing invites at me

It works better like this:

I was under the false impression that as soon as I got friends people would be throwing invites at me.

aarik111
02-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Will you be my friend?

---I have a seedbox

max59x
02-13-2008, 09:38 PM
mhh when you talk about friends are you meaning virtual e-friends or REAL friends?

'cause everyone keep saying that and to be honest none of all my real friends are in the tracker business, but maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

EDIT: I don't want any ScT invite, just to make this clear.

BlueLabel
02-13-2008, 09:42 PM
fst friends

p.s
lol you have 7 stars
sqirrel should see that :D

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:43 PM
mhh when you talk about friends are you meaning virtual e-friends or REAL friends?

'cause everyone keep saying that and to be honest none of all my real friends are in the tracker business, but maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

Let's make the word friend into "contacts" then shall we? People get too hung up on the literal meaning of words round here.

aarik111
02-13-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm tired, I stink, my girlfriend is pissed that all I have done all day is beg for invites all day to no avail. I am now a pariah for telling the being honest.
I really did have a tough time explaining to her what I have been doing the last 8 hrs.

Me: "Well hon, these are called trackers and I want different ones so I can steal a greater variety of data faster."

Her: "Why"

Me: "because then I will fit in with all the santimonious people on FST and the will be my friends"

Her: "but they're not real"

Me: "Yes the are"

Her: "That one's name is squirrel"

Me: " you've got a point"

I quit.

ByteKnight
02-13-2008, 10:02 PM
8 hrs begging for invites is insane.
Just make your thread, turn off the pc, go live your life, come back a day later, check if you got any luck.

aarik111
02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Your right I just get a little obsessed it all and I exaggerate too.

max59x
02-14-2008, 01:03 AM
I'm tired, I stink, my girlfriend is pissed that all I have done all day is beg for invites all day to no avail. I am now a pariah for telling the being honest.
I really did have a tough time explaining to her what I have been doing the last 8 hrs.

Me: "Well hon, these are called trackers and I want different ones so I can steal a greater variety of data faster."

Me: "because then I will fit in with all the santimonious people on FST and the will be my friends"

I quit.

LMAO great! :D:D

Let's make the word friend into "contacts" then shall we? People get too hung up on the literal meaning of words round here.

Yap, that clarifies everything now... I thought you guys really had real friends in the world of trackers...

pone44
02-14-2008, 02:41 AM
ha ha.:lol: be a man, tell her mind her biz. lol. Tough time explaining to her that ? Wow. What if she said -after u get the invite that she dt want you to dl anything ? R u going to have to drop all your accounts? kinda lame as a req! If it was that easy, i w- have it. Send a screenie of you n Girl-friends conversation, kidding. Shower n good things come to good people n those who wait.;)
Still waiting.

I quit.

aarik111
02-14-2008, 03:35 AM
No Im not pw or anything. Just a waste of a day is all. I guess I have been entertaining though

Cabalo
02-14-2008, 03:47 AM

I quit.

:lol: great reply!
though u are a dumbass, if i had an invite, i'd chip it to you.

(on second thoughts... hmmm... u sell warez... :noes: )

aarik111
02-14-2008, 03:59 AM
But you love money.

I dont sell warez. I make people happy. I make the people at my tracker happy by seeding my ass off. I make my customers happy by giving them a product they want. Not everyone has a computer or wants to deal with the sanctimonious people on FST.
And most of all I make me happy by putting a couple of bucks in my pocket.

Cabalo
02-14-2008, 04:43 AM
ah, so you own a small tracker and need fast pre-times? well, there is a problem concerning that, at SCT they have a rule that you can't upload their releases to other trackers, so it can prove difficult for u if u download some of their packs and put them somewhere else.

honestly, if u want get in there real fast, just talk to some trustworthy member here and ask him to buy u an invite. FYI they cost 20€ each,as it's widely known.

really, for what i read before i thought u burn DVDs, print covers and go sell the package in some street stand. :D

aarik111
02-14-2008, 04:49 AM
I do sell them. I make the people at revtt and iptorrents happy b/c i seed good.

Cabalo
02-14-2008, 04:58 AM
listen, i am at revTT too aswell as ScT and i can tell you that their pre-times are not too different. unless if you care for 5 mins more or less, but then u'd have to be a rss feed downloader to keep up. besides, for what i saw from your speedtest, revtt will 99% of the occasion max out your line, so what's the deal if at sct speeds are higher? u won't notice it.

just don't think that you will see so much of a difference, both are excellent trackers. SCT has slightly better pre's and higher overall speeds, which u won't be able to take advantage of.

aarik111
02-14-2008, 05:24 AM
I plan on getting rid of this seedbox and getting a 100mbps unmetered.

That's what this day of begging has taught me: be grateful for what you have.