PDA

View Full Version : What can u offer for a beautiful blue flower ?!

SkullForce
02-13-2008, 02:00 PM
I have a flower , what can u give for it ?!
I need good offer, please
and i don't need stupid anti-trady posts
PM me

SkullForce
02-13-2008, 02:18 PM
lol, i can see some anti-trader turned into traders through PM.

LordS
02-13-2008, 07:22 PM
i can ban you if you like.

SkullForce
02-13-2008, 07:26 PM

no, thank you

Skiz
02-13-2008, 09:03 PM

Part of being a Community Rep is that you agree to allow invite trades. That part of the agreement is very clear in the CR Guidelines.

If that's going to be a problem or an underlying issue with you, then perhaps the CR status for SCL is not appropriate.

Going to PM you about this as well.

C-mos
02-13-2008, 09:09 PM
ScL doesn't allow trades ?:)

YoYoY
02-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Interesting......

Skiz
02-13-2008, 09:15 PM

If they have CR's (which they do), they have agreed to allow invite trades at FST.

I'm not debating the issue here; I'm telling how it is.

puckface
02-13-2008, 09:16 PM
hehehe, i cant wait to see the backlash on this one.

good luck OP

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:17 PM
But this is obviously an account.

Skiz
02-13-2008, 09:47 PM
It isn't obvious to me.

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:51 PM
It isn't obvious to me.

Well you don't need it, nor are offering it, nor are prob a member of it (more than likely holds no interest to you, which is no bad thing - just a statement).

For those that do know about it, and have the knowledge of it, it is obviously an account.

Ask the OP to clarify his offering.

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 09:53 PM

dunno how it is obvious

but if this is an account, the trade would not be allowed at fst coz there is ScL com rep here.

edit: seems like an account.

looked at his history and he was looking for ScL exact 30 days from today. it takes 30 days (plus some buffer) to reach the userclass that can request for an invite at ScL. Chances are it's an account...unless he made it to the userclass today and has his invite request fulfilled.

KFlint
02-13-2008, 09:56 PM
i'm not aware that the invite system is disabled, i know lords talked about a problem they had that did reset the invites of everybody however

puckface
02-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Invite system is definitely open

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 10:18 PM

dunno how it is obvious

but if this is an account, the trade would not be allowed at fst coz there is ScL com rep here.

looked at his history and he was looking for ScL exact 30 days from today. it takes 30 days (plus some buffer) to reach the userclass that can request for an invite at ScL. Chances are it's an account...unless he made it to the userclass today and has his invite request fulfilled.

And seeing that the invites have only been open for less than 24 hours, and all those who have been granted an invite are known, and have been there a while as at the time of this OP offer today, it doesn't take the brains of a rocket scientist to figure out it is an account, and therefore subject to the normal rules that apply to ScL account trades here.

If the OP doesn't like the noisy traffic in his thread, close it, it is his choice.

puckface
02-13-2008, 10:19 PM
dunno how it is obvious

And seeing that the invites have only been open for less than 24 hours, and all those who have been granted an invite are known, and have been there a while as at the time of this OP offer today, it doesn't take the brains of a rocket scientist to figure out it is an account, and therefore subject to the normal rules that apply to ScL account trades here.

If the OP doesn't like the noisy traffic in his thread, close it, it is his choice.

have you seen the invite request thread lately? Also, if you are an uploader, you dont need 30 days.

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 10:26 PM
have you seen the invite request thread lately?

A quote from that thread after they removed invites from everyone:

At least 2-3 uploaders have been disabled/banned for invite trading/selling/offering.

So we're sorry but this had to be done to keep everyone on an even scale (its easier to monitor also, this way we know who has what).

fOrUmAs
02-13-2008, 10:26 PM

Part of being a Community Rep is that you agree to allow invite trades. That part of the agreement is very clear in the CR Guidelines.

If that's going to be a problem or an underlying issue with you, then perhaps the CR status for SCL is not appropriate.

Going to PM you about this as well.

If they have CR's (which they do), they have agreed to allow invite trades at FST.

I'm not debating the issue here; I'm telling how it is.

good move Skizo i really dont understand how someone can have com.rep here if he dont allowe GA or trade here..and also he dont need community rep here at all..

and i have said many times before to other members that community rep are people who are agree to allowe they invite been give or trade(here),but some didint believe in that as that is one of the condition to get that status

hope they will read this what Skizo said;)

puckface
02-13-2008, 10:28 PM
have you seen the invite request thread lately?

At least 2-3 uploaders have been disabled/banned for invite trading/selling/offering.

So we're sorry but this had to be done to keep everyone on an even scale (its easier to monitor also, this way we know who has what).

I will respectfully say that you are looking in the wrong place sir.

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 10:36 PM

I will respectfully say that you are looking in the wrong place sir.

No, right place, there is only ONE invite thread, it is in that ranks lounge, and uploaders have had their invite privs revoked and they have to ask along with those of the required rank and above have to:

As posted by LordS at 2008-02-11 07:44:24.

briand5379
02-16-2008, 04:49 AM
Uploaders are subject to same conditions as everybody else. You'd have to be stupid to try to trade an invite now. I'm willing to bet it's an account.