PDA

View Full Version : music-vid - User Classes & Invite System changes!

moksen
02-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Finally we implemented the new member classes! http://www.music-vid.com/pic/smilies/happy2.gif http://www.music-vid.com/pic/smilies/clap.gif http://www.music-vid.com/pic/smilies/happy2.gif

You can see the promotion requirements by reading the FAQ (http://www.music-vid.com/faq.php#user9).
Note that Power User class has been replaced by VideoFan and there were several VideoHolic promotions.

We have implemented a new Invites System as well:
Today every member's invites have been removed, and to give us a start with the new system the following classes have received 1 Invite.
VideoAddict
VideoManiac
VIP
VideoHolic
VideoLegend

From next month the Invite System will work like this:
User & VideoFan: will NOT receive invites.
VideoAddict & VideoManiac: will receive invites occasionally, when the Staff decides to do so.
VIP & VideoHolic: will receive 1 invite on the first day of each month.
VideoLegend: will receive 2 invites on the first day of each month.

Important: You will be totally responsible for the people you invite in. You can lose your invites permanently, or even your account in extreme cases.

To celebrate the changes we will have a Golden Torrent Weekend from Friday 15th to Sunday 17th.
We wanna say THANKS to our coders for all the effort they put in to make this happen! http://www.music-vid.com/pic/smilies/bow.gif

//MV Staff

http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/EE/BB/1402dab0e131eebb.png

DyNast
02-13-2008, 02:54 PM
That's nice, at least now other people would get a chance to get into music-vids ;)
cheers

Swift
02-13-2008, 02:59 PM
even so it`s hard to get in ! :)

titofat
02-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Great News

sscape
02-13-2008, 03:42 PM
Great to hear.

FACE_TO_FACE
02-13-2008, 03:56 PM
nice idea to put it rarer...

deepee
02-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Invites were closed for along time, now pppl can join although tough

mrnobody
02-13-2008, 07:00 PM
good to know.

Emperator
02-13-2008, 07:21 PM
I still get this msg

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at music-vid.com

timmymmit123
02-14-2008, 03:28 AM
I still get this msg

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Really?
It works fine for me:happy:

SgtMajor
02-14-2008, 03:32 AM
Do we have any music vid staffers, not necessarily CR, hanging around here?

Volt
02-14-2008, 03:32 AM
just don't log out. You might not get in again. Like me :(

We are experiencing some major server issues at the moment. Logins are not possible so the site is currently down.
At the moment, it is unlikely the site will be back up for quite a while, if at all :(

marquinhooo
02-14-2008, 04:46 AM
Thanks man!!
Great news!
=)

t0mmy
02-14-2008, 08:46 AM
finally :D great to see that invites arent easy to get

bikernin
02-14-2008, 11:09 AM
just got in and its really amazing. 10000+ torrents. must have for music lovers :yup:

C-mos
02-14-2008, 11:28 AM
yup :)..good to know :)

Vitality
02-14-2008, 11:31 AM
niceeeeeeeeee

stitched
02-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Do we have any music vid staffers, not necessarily CR, hanging around here?

there is a moderator of music-vids in norbits community..if its of any help to you

juodis
02-14-2008, 12:14 PM
greate

Magnum
02-14-2008, 05:22 PM
I still get this msg

Internal Server Error

Yes,me too.What happ?:(

TriviuM
02-14-2008, 05:27 PM
thats good to know stupid of me gave that mvids acc away loong time back - should have kept it

bikernin
02-14-2008, 05:30 PM
cant wait for the golden torrent weekend!

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Would be quite extraordinary if MusicVids would open again.

bikernin
02-14-2008, 05:47 PM
i highly doubt if its gonna open again

moksen
02-14-2008, 08:10 PM
I still get this msg

Internal Server Error

Recover you pass and problem is fixed;)

Magnum
02-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Recover you pass and problem is fixed;)

Yes my friend i try to recover my pass but i recive same message.
Any ideea please?

SAM
02-14-2008, 08:35 PM
i got this message every time i try to log in

Internal Server Error

Web Server at music-vid.com may you help me please ?

and this is written on the home page

Major Server Problems

We are experiencing some major server issues at the moment. Logins are not possible so the site is currently down.
At the moment, it is unlikely the site will be back up for quite a while, if at all :(may you tell me.what's going on here?
cause i tried to recover my pass,but still it gives the same 500 error page !!!

popeye09
02-14-2008, 09:19 PM
the site is up and working fine without any problems

when you have this problem means that your account has disabled Magnum

may you help me please ?

SAM pm me your username so i can check the status of your account

hangemhigh
02-14-2008, 11:26 PM
same problem here

Magnum
02-14-2008, 11:44 PM
the site is up and working fine without any problems

when you have this problem means that your account has disabled Magnum

may you help me please ?

SAM pm me your username so i can check the status of your account

U say disable?For what?I'm a good user,not trade,not cheat or something like that.Strange.Please can u help me?

SgtMajor
02-15-2008, 12:18 AM
There's obviously a few with these kind of problems, and many more I seem to recall before had the same thing happen.

Maybe if some one knows any staff member, they could ask them to pop by here and offer to help, it would be a most generous and helpful appreciative thing if they could.

popeye09
02-15-2008, 12:19 AM
U say disable?For what?I'm a good user,not trade,not cheat or something like that.Strange.Please can u help me?

pm me your username to check

Maybe if some one knows any staff member, they could ask them to pop by here and offer to help, it would be a most generous and helpful appreciative thing if they could.

i know the admin there,i will ask him to take a look.

by the way freeleech has started 3 hours ago until the end of 17th

RoSsoNeRI
02-15-2008, 01:15 AM
I still get this msg

Internal Server Error

At the moment, it is unlikely the site will be back up for quite a while, if at all :(

:yup: yepp.....I been getting that for months now. It started to come after the demise of Oink so im guessing that has to do something with it.

I read somewhere that they have banned certain country IP's so maybe thats the reason some of us can't access the site

buddy7623
02-15-2008, 06:05 AM
:)

SgtMajor
02-15-2008, 07:07 AM
its a very good site a:)
At the moment, it is unlikely the site will be back up for quite a while, if at all

you will only get this if you type in the wrong info...
ps if you need help let me know:)

A public thank you for sorting my problems out :yahoo: :fst:

bikernin
02-15-2008, 06:18 PM
its a kinda joke. its been put over there to mislead people. if you cannot login, try resetting your password

buddy7623
02-16-2008, 07:17 AM
its a kinda joke. its been put over there to mislead people. if you cannot login, try resetting your password

what is misleading ???

locbatuoc
10-28-2010, 08:29 AM

Stabber
10-28-2010, 09:24 AM
2 year bump for thanks ?

cinephilia
10-28-2010, 10:53 AM
btw thanks for what ? :huh:

mrnobody
10-28-2010, 01:14 PM
for getting disabled obviously.

anon
10-28-2010, 02:10 PM
btw thanks for what ? :huh:

I don't know, but I'd like to thank the staff for disabling him myself. I hate such spammers, it's not that damn hard to write 20 semi-constructive posts. :angry:

gamesover
10-29-2010, 12:49 AM
2 year bump for thanks ?

For a second I was excited. I was thinking oh great now I'll have invites to give out. Still at zero invites, what a stupid bump and letdown.