PDA

View Full Version : TT account

slau
02-13-2008, 06:08 PM
I have a TT account with 1TB buffer & old account, I need a great offer, please ppl dont pm me offering lvl 3 trackers... :shifty:

Saroman
02-13-2008, 07:31 PM
There are very few 1 TB acc at TT and you understand that right..

So Spotting the change in IP/Pass at same time might trigger some alarms ;)

Well you must be already knowing this, Still just a heads up..

Medooooo
02-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Trade allowed in TT .. acounts or invites .

Saroman
02-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Ohh okk Didnt know that :O

John1988
02-13-2008, 07:47 PM
they dont even log ip's

bossapoelara
02-13-2008, 07:50 PM
There are very few 1 TB acc at TT and you understand that right..

there are over 200

Torrent Demon
02-13-2008, 07:50 PM

are you sure ?

is tt rules really allow trading ??

i never knew that !!!

please some one confirm that .

slau
02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Why people try to scam? this dude (Hitm@n) is n00b and pm me saying he had UK-T I mean WTF?!

supper
02-13-2008, 07:59 PM

are you sure ?

is tt rules really allow trading ??

i never knew that !!!

please some one confirm that .TT staff didnt say we allowed the trade or not but maybe they cant figure out if u traded ur account or they just dont care if u traded ur account or ur invite i never heard some one his account disabled coz of tradeing they dosent have even someone in rep community in here or in any tradeing forum else and the security issues there is relly sucks

usersec
02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Why people try to scam? this dude (Hitm@n) is n00b and pm me saying he had UK-T I mean WTF?!

carefull man!
I was scammed here recently by one jerk..

Swift
02-13-2008, 08:53 PM
use middleman or smth

C-mos
02-13-2008, 08:56 PM
if u change email ..u lose your account ?:)

slau
02-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Yes, if the email adress is changed I lose all the access to the account

napster5
02-13-2008, 09:57 PM
if u change email ..u lose your account ?:)

no everything is safe with TT but of course there is no tracker allow acc trading . TT staff just don't care about it.

slau
02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Something funny is the number of people trying to scam, I recevied 3/4 pms saying "have FNF", "Have swedvdr", "Have large buffer ScT", and those people cant provide one single screenshot of the accounts...

chrisyg
02-13-2008, 11:09 PM
I know that trading isn't allowed invites or account.

But the staff cant stop you unless they find out. In which case then yes they will disable your account. So risk it if you want to.

hippoxtc
02-14-2008, 07:29 AM
This is coming straight from the site. So account trading is officially not allowed according to what is posted at the bottom on this news headline.

2008-02-11 - Accounts Hacked/Stolen ?

Once again, many ex users dont read this.. So for all current users...

If you choose a crappy pass, or use the same pass for other sites etc, and come to us asking for your account back, then TOUGH LUCK!!

We will not give your account back to you!

YOU are responsible for your account, so be responsible and learn to protect it and keep it!

The majority of the time, a user says "My account was hacked". I am 99.9% certain that this not true. The coder on Trancetraffic has added and fixed many security issues, if your account was stolen, it's probably because you have a weak password, not logged out of a public computer correctly, use the same password for another place.

Make sure that your password is hard to guess. A simple password like your name or a word is not enough. Make it hard to guess.
Dont use the same password elsewhere
Don't accept files or links off of people that you don't know.
Don't account share.
Log out of public computers properly.
Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you. (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this, or you are well known to staff)

This method is to prevent account trading issues among other reasons.

TT Staff

Hrvoje
02-14-2008, 01:31 PM
whoa 1tb lol :D

ohmboys
02-14-2008, 01:39 PM
i guess you dont like trance music .

Medooooo
02-14-2008, 01:41 PM
This is coming straight from the site. So account trading is officially not allowed according to what is posted at the bottom on this news headline.

2008-02-11 - Accounts Hacked/Stolen ?

Once again, many ex users dont read this.. So for all current users...

If you choose a crappy pass, or use the same pass for other sites etc, and come to us asking for your account back, then TOUGH LUCK!!

We will not give your account back to you!

YOU are responsible for your account, so be responsible and learn to protect it and keep it!

The majority of the time, a user says "My account was hacked". I am 99.9% certain that this not true. The coder on Trancetraffic has added and fixed many security issues, if your account was stolen, it's probably because you have a weak password, not logged out of a public computer correctly, use the same password for another place.

Make sure that your password is hard to guess. A simple password like your name or a word is not enough. Make it hard to guess.
Dont use the same password elsewhere
Don't accept files or links off of people that you don't know.
Don't account share.
Log out of public computers properly.Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you. (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this, or you are well known to staff)

This method is to prevent account trading issues among other reasons.

TT Staff
Man they didnt said its not allowed they said if you lose your account on trade (scam) dont ask to get your account back .

From 1 month or maybe 2 some one lose his account in trade (scam) and make a thread here asking for his account back or at least close the account they said to him "you lose , scammer win .. TOUGH LIFE and we will not close the account"

And sorry for spaming this thread .

slau
02-14-2008, 03:24 PM
I love trance :P
I have like 400gb download there =P

chrisyg
02-14-2008, 05:45 PM

How do u have an account with 400Gb dl, but have a buffer of 1TB?

I have a TT account with 1TB buffer

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 05:52 PM

How do u have an account with 400Gb dl, but have a buffer of 1TB?

I have a TT account with 1TB buffer

:shifty: lol, do we get to see proofs?

Idanp
02-14-2008, 05:59 PM
what's the problem with this?
so he uploaded 1.4TB...\:

supper
02-14-2008, 06:02 PM
or maybe he dont know what is the buffer mean ( ur total upload - total download = buffer )

chrisyg
02-14-2008, 06:15 PM
what's the problem with this?
so he uploaded 1.4TB...\:

Oh yeah.. i miss read it. :whistling

:D

slau
02-14-2008, 09:43 PM
or maybe he dont know what is the buffer mean ( ur total upload - total download = buffer )
Im not a newbie here, I do know what buffer means, and yes I do have 1.4TB+ buffer.

If u guys need proofs just make me a offer, and if its a good one, I can give u printscreens... :yup:

slau
02-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Bump :)
BTW: now its not 1.4TB Buffer but 1.1TB buffer

chrisyg
02-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Bump :)
BTW: now its not 1.4TB Buffer but 1.1TB buffer

This is probably the only way to get into TT now. This is a real catch for someone. :yup:

Horatiu
02-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Yes, if the email adress is changed I lose all the access to the account

So why an option to change it then? :huh:

chrisyg
02-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Whoever goes for this, make sure you get the forums account user and pass too. Your going to find it hard not being able to access the forums without it, and your chance of getting help should you need it goes out the window.

Just like the tracker accounts admin wont change anything any more, its up to you to do it, unless your a VIP subscriber.

slau
02-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Bump!

slau
02-18-2008, 04:45 PM
Still looking for some nice offer, keep the offers coming :)