PDA

View Full Version : SweDVDR Banned Countries?

puckface
02-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Is the US on the banned list for SweDVDr?

Im not looking for speculation or rumour or guesses. If I could hear from someone who actually, for a fact knows or has signed up in the last month or so and uses the account from an IP that is in the US that would be great.

Thanks all

C-mos
02-13-2008, 09:12 PM
i think only scandinavian IP`s are accepted at Swedvdr
i'm not that sure because i never searched swedvdr invite:)
i don't need one :)

puckface
02-13-2008, 09:13 PM
People just dont read anymore do they?

SenorBubbz
02-13-2008, 09:21 PM
It's been proven already that only European IP's are allowed. Search feature.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-swedvdr-275242

jonny81985
02-13-2008, 09:22 PM
US ip's are allowed, this is a confirmed fact :) trust me

puckface
02-13-2008, 09:23 PM
a. search feature my ass
b. jonny, how do you know this?

SenorBubbz
02-13-2008, 09:27 PM

Yea, didn't read the whole thread I posted. Tokeman says US IP's are allowed and sakingsny says they aren't. I'm going to go with Tokemean's word on this one.

Besides, if you have an invite, why don't you check for yourself if US IP's are allowed?

puckface
02-13-2008, 09:30 PM

Yea, didn't read the whole thread I posted. Tokeman says US IP's are allowed and sakingsny says they aren't. I'm going to go with Tokemean's word on this one.

Besides, if you have an invite, why don't you check for yourself if US IP's are allowed?

speculation and conjecture

Volt
02-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Polish and israelian ip's are forbidden. Rest is ok afaik

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:31 PM
They will let you sign up, don't be alarmed if in 1 day, 1 week or 1 year they ban your IP, for whatever reason reason they can think of on the day, more so if you have any sort of problem - they are not interested in non-Nordic problems.

Bfietta
02-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Polish and israelian ip's are forbidden. Rest is ok afaik

This is true!
and nothing else! :)

as long as non swedish people follow the rules and dont bother anyone, they will not be disabled.

Yinon
02-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not like they cheat or something... I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap

P.S: what the hell is sealand?

Tokeman
02-13-2008, 09:43 PM
I can personally confirm that US IP's are allowed. But as said before, if you ask for help or make any sort of trouble, any at all, you'll find yourself ban'd. I would also stay away from their IRC :)

PM me if you wanna talk more about it puckface

SgtMajor
02-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not like they cheat or something... I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap

Oh yes - massive % of cheaters & traders for the number of base users, they are not the only site to have banned the whole country, it has nothing to do with being anti-Semitic crap or something.

dragos
02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not our fault we have shity isp's ... They practicaly force us to cheat our asses of on every tracker until half of the torrent community bannes us. We can't help it, it's our nature to cheat. I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap

fixed your post

puckface
02-13-2008, 10:11 PM
ok ok, Tokeman offered his help and I trust him.

closed to stop stupid and idiotic posts.

Edit: Guess I cant close shit... geez, great feature.

mod can close if they wish.

krunktastic
02-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey, what did the Israelis ever do to deserve it? It's not our fault we have shity isp's ... They practicaly force us to cheat our asses of on every tracker until half of the torrent community bannes us. We can't help it, it's our nature to cheat. I bet it's just plain anti-semitic crap

fixed your post

This was a completely unwarranted attack on a user. Certain major ISPs in Israel force false data to trackers, making it seem like users are cheating.

Second, and back on topic:

SweDVDr won't ban you. They just want you to stay out of their forums and IRC. They couldn't care less about you downloading from them.

supper
02-13-2008, 11:34 PM
as long as non swedish people follow the rules and dont bother anyone, they will not be disabled.

not all the non swedish people

they disabled me three times so far and every time i try to talk to them at irc they say (go fuck ur self) or ( we dosent accept non swedish ips ) but yea usa is allowed there only now

Ghost+Rider
02-14-2008, 08:47 AM
it's our nature to cheat

Lol heard it first time from an israeli...i always thought ppl are wrong commenting on israel when ratio cheating and scamming comes(i thought it was a sort of discrimnation that cuz of few guys the whole community suffers) but guess what i was wrong :P

Ps this is the message from sdvdr staff

XXX:Can i invite my friend,he is from Germany,A very good user and has mantained perfect ratios on all other sites

Staff:Non nordic people can go and fuck themseleves,Don't come to us after both of you are kicked off from the site

monk3y
02-15-2008, 08:15 PM

Oh yes - massive % of cheaters & traders for the number of base users, they are not the only site to have banned the whole country, it has nothing to do with being anti-Semitic crap or something.

i agree on the number of cheaters but where did you get the information that a lot of israelies cheat ? whoever told you that is delusional :wacko:

Neo
02-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Well... I know for a fact that every once in a while trackers just ban a whole range of IP's cause they get a lot of cheaters from that ISP. It happened on SITR with some portuguese ISP...

Also, I already heard a couple of times what kruktastic said: that Israeli ISP's force false data to trackers. That could well be the reason.

About Swedvdr I just can't believe u got that messsage from their IRC Ghost+Rider... It's sad...

Although, lots of trustworthy users have already said in similar threads that they do not ban you if you don't mess around... Not messing meaning just upload and download...

BamZow
02-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Although, lots of trustworthy users have already said in similar threads that they do not ban you if you don't mess around... Not messing meaning just upload and download...

I said this over and over in the lot of threads comming up about foreign users at Swedvdr, but hopefully people get it now.
Swedvdr donīt ban you as long as you stay away from the forum, the support, the torrent comments and the IRC.

briand5379
02-16-2008, 06:38 AM
So in other wards get on download the content and get the fuck off before you get banned.

SgtMajor
02-16-2008, 06:40 AM
So in other words get on download the content and get the fuck off before you get banned.

Well seed some back before we ban your ass quicker :D

grimms
02-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Who really gives a s***. Download, seed, and begone. How hard is that?....

Dark Archon
02-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Australian IP allowed?

Mister Moo
02-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Australian IP allowed?

how bout reading the thread? Or are you just retarded?

Dark Archon
02-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Australian IP allowed?

how about you be polite to members here? you and your ignorance :angry:

BamZow
02-16-2008, 09:15 AM

how about you be polite to members here? you and your ignorance :angry:

Ignorance is to act like a troll when you just have to open your eyes to find the answer all over this thread.
NO, aussie IPīs arenīt banned, but I wish your were.

fOrUmAs
02-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Swedvdr donīt ban you as long as you stay away from the forum, the support, the torrent comments and the IRC.

that is correct :yup:

but u can apply this on some other trackers too like SCC (just try to post there in wrong section):lol:

Sylar666
02-16-2008, 04:50 PM
SCC , especially Chalisto is cool. Never had problems with forum - comments.