PDA

View Full Version : iTs request?

hollowed_one
02-14-2008, 12:34 AM
:p

kyuuchi
02-14-2008, 12:35 AM
What makes you so different to the 20 other people requesting?

danio
02-14-2008, 12:44 AM
||8520||: i know you are a good guy, but i'm afraid it's not likely to get successful with an iTS invite request atm. They are very closed up right know. I think only the staff and a couple of very respected members have invites, and they will not respond to these kind of threads.. But since i hope you find it somehow i wish you good luck anyways :)

EDIT: lol, seems like i was wrong there :D

hollowed_one
02-14-2008, 12:46 AM
did really realize there were 20 different people request.
but if u want the facts i can lay em out for u.
i have good ratios at very good sites inculding

ftwr ftn sct to name acouple
i kno ftn dosent have a ratio system but ive downloaded quites a few realeses no hit and runs seeded for well over the 36hr rule i have good speed im a very good sharer oh...and i dont trade invites im one of the good guys ;)

Demigod
02-14-2008, 12:52 AM
did really realize there were 20 different people request.
but if u want the facts i can lay em out for u.
i have good ratios at very good sites inculding

ftwr ftn sct to name acouple
i kno ftn dosent have a ratio system but ive downloaded quites a few realeses no hit and runs seeded for well over the 36hr rule i have good speed im a very good sharer oh...and i dont trade invites im one of the good guys ;)

If you truly have all of those, then you really have no need for iTS. Content is basically the same and you already have speed and community covered so there's really no point in collecting just another tracker.

hollowed_one
02-14-2008, 12:54 AM
ive heard great reviews....and i just like to be apart of tight nit communities

Something Else
02-14-2008, 12:58 AM
PM'd. :naughty:

BlueLabel
02-14-2008, 01:00 AM

lol
hasnt see you arount lately

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 01:03 AM

O.o big boss is here

neglect my pm go with his.

predateur
02-14-2008, 01:46 AM

i have no idea what you pm'd him , but if its to give him an invite LOL thats too fishy
it look like just a show for Traders :P
"13 posts , 0 rep"
anyway you are the boss :P

BlueLabel
02-14-2008, 01:51 AM

i have no idea what you pm'd him , but if its to give him an invite LOL thats too fishy
"13 posts , 0 rep"

he has experience trust him he know the job

predateur
02-14-2008, 01:53 AM
"13 posts , 0 rep"

he has not even saw the profil of the guy here at FST lol
(only 4 saw his profile atm i am one of them)
is not this too fishy ?

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 01:56 AM
is not this too fishy ?

iTS can ask him for direct links to profile for those tracker he mentioned u know

Crutavv
02-14-2008, 01:59 AM
F**R is magic... /open the door/

predateur
02-14-2008, 02:00 AM
is not this too fishy ?

iTS can ask him for direct links to profile for those tracker he mentioned u know

what about the famous thing 'TRADER or NON TRADER" ? where can he check that with the tracker mentioned :P
c'mon ;)

danio
02-14-2008, 02:03 AM

what about the famous thing 'TRADER or NON TRADER" ? where can he check that with the tracker mentioned :P
c'mon ;)

maybe because he is using the same name on all of them? i remember talking to him the day he got invited to ftwr :P

Nemrod
02-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Well, I saw many complains about iTS users spamming and "threatening" in requests, but now we are seeing just the opposite.

By the way, as "private" word means, owners can invite whomever they decide.
And nobody said he was invited, what I saw was a very correct request and an iTS staff announcing to the PO he has PMed, I assume that doesn´t neccesarily means he is in.

By the way, I´m not in FTWR, nor any other level 28 site, but just the same way like in this request, it was the way I was invited.

predateur
02-14-2008, 02:12 AM
c'mon ;)

maybe because he is using the same name on all of them? i remember talking to him the day he got invited to ftwr :P
i am using the same name on all my trackers , is that mean i am non trader ? :P
if you mean the name : 8520 no lol do it by your self no user has this name on montiened trackers
c'mon lol

hollowed_one
02-14-2008, 02:18 AM
i definitely known on bt sites just a shame i did use my site name.....if youre on any of my sites im sure we've talked buddy ;)

danio
02-14-2008, 02:20 AM
if you mean the name : 8520 no lol do it by your self no user has this name on montiened trackers
c'mon lol

well if you are a member of ftwr and you have your own name on there you did certainly not trade for it since only staff has invites. Or maybe staff trade their invites? :D

EDIT: nope, i did not say that he is using the same name here as he does on the trackers he is a member of.. i said he is using the same name on those trackers.

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 02:22 AM
c'mon lol

tell me you are not complaining because you are out not in? :whistling

beside, does one HAVE to HAVE a FST profile with lots of post and rep pts to get an invite? i don't think so.

hollowed_one
02-14-2008, 02:24 AM
haha yea danio knows everything about me ;) except how big my weener is...cuz thats for the ladies lmao

That1Guy
02-14-2008, 02:27 AM
tell me you are not complaining because you are out not in? :whistling

beside, does one HAVE to HAVE a FST profile with lots of post and rep pts to get an invite? i don't think so.

Both very good points....
If you got in, welcome to the club :). Im sure iTS wouldnt mind if you closed this thread. :)

hollowed_one
02-14-2008, 02:36 AM
a lot of hostility in here
a lil music to love with

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3yqBOCjoVjM

:happy::happy::happy:

Cabalo
02-14-2008, 02:49 AM
i know nothing about you ll8520ll, but i admit predateur has a lot of good points at what he said.
i've seen so so so so so many req threads at this forum of much more convincing members that didn't get attended, and suddenly someone who registered 2 months ago, has no activity here, etc etc, eventually got served. that's fishy imo.

anyway, couldn't care less about this. it's just another tracker.

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 03:11 AM
that's fishy imo.

are u saying a Sysop inviting a user is fishy? :unsure:

@OP, close this thread already?

Something Else
02-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Fishy how. :unsure:
Like an old tramps armpit. :unsure:

Cabalo
02-14-2008, 03:39 AM
that's fishy imo.

are u saying a Sysop inviting a user is fishy? :unsure:

@OP, close this thread already?
the criteria, definitely yes.

but i'll write what u want to read: he is the ownz0r, so he does as he pleases.

Zaxx
02-14-2008, 03:41 AM
lmao....

@Cabalo...it's not written that all iTS members must be recruited according to their activity/rep here at FST. Heh...I've been doing this for 7 years, never knew about FST till Dec '07. It's the bigger picture that counts imo.;)

kyuuchi
02-14-2008, 03:51 AM
For all of you that complain that this thread is a bit fishy, well does not the word collateral mean anything to you?