PDA

View Full Version : My only request thread here

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 03:56 AM
This is my simple request for F***.

This is the only request thread I've made at FST (check my post history). And it's the only one I'll make, because this is the only tracker I want. I have everything else I need.

But F*** is a unique site. I've heard requests are filled very quickly, the community is a small and close one, it is a secure and truly private torrent site, it has some great coders, and some pretty rare torrents have been uploaded there.

I follow the rules of all the trackers I belong to. I take good care of all my accounts. I can prove all this with ratio proofs and links to my user profile at any of the trackers I belong to. I can PM these quickly and easily to anyone who's serious about considering me. Plus, I'm getting a seedbox today or tommorow so it will be 10X easier for me to upload, seed torrents, and build ratios at my favorite trackers.

I have been active in some of the forums of the trackers I belong to. Obviously I don't have the time to post in every single forum, but I have made an effort to post in the forums of the trackers that are more 'community' based - like iTS, FSC, and FTN. Again, I can prove everything I say.

I admit my post count at FST isn't mindblowing. There are several reasons for that:

A. I don't like spam. I'm a SuperMod at popular invite only forum (with the initials TR) and I have been personally deleting spam posts for a long time.

B. While I like FST, and I've been making more of an effort to post here when I have something to say, it's not my main home. I have contributed alot to other invite forums, and there are several very well known and respected members here who would vouch for that.

P.S. If somebody does invite me to F***, I have no problem registering there as "jwsisliving1" (if you request it) which is my username at all the invite forums I belong to. I have nothing to hide, and I'm proud of everything I'm doing right now.

Or if you want to monitor me closer I can invite you to the private invite forums I'm a member of, so you can keep tabs on me if you feel the need to.

Btw, I've also donated to a few trackers myself. I can prove that too, through PM.

supper
02-14-2008, 05:06 AM
Nvm

Polarbear
02-14-2008, 05:11 AM
you should also consider not to give away accounts anymore in the future. from the trackers point of view it doesn't matter if you trade or give away an account. all that counts is that an account that was meant for you (and only you) changes hands.

that's against every tracker's rule. furthermore you betray the person who put trust in you and invited you by doing this.

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 05:19 AM
In response, to some of that. I was invited to FSC through the special request thread that DV8type made. He trusted me and my friend enough to let him invite me. And I have to say I haven't let them down. I've even made Uploader there.

I admit I've made some mistakes in the past, but I've also done a lot of good things.

you should also consider not to give away accounts anymore in the future. from the trackers point of view it doesn't matter if you trade or give away an account. all that counts is that an account that was meant for you (and only you) changes hands.

that's against every tracker's rule. furthermore you betray the person who put trust in you and invited you by doing this.

I agree with that and I'm sorry. I just didn't want a good tracker to go to waste. Maybe I should have let my account be deleted if I wasn't going to use it.

But that being said, is it really that much worse than giving away invites? I've taken all my giveaways very seriously, and I've only ever helped good people that I trusted. I've started a lot of giveaways elsewhere, and I've pretty experienced at picking the right person. I've never heard of any of the people I've helped getting disabled for doing something wrong. Believe me, in my position I would've heard about it and they would've been banned from my forums.

But I will stop, and if somebody invites me I can on request invite them to the forums I belong to so they will know if I ever go back on that.

So I may be foolish, but at least I've been very generous.

JROQuinn
02-14-2008, 05:26 AM
I agree, I came here & learned alot. After my first giveaway here I totally gave up trading invites/accounts& giving away accounts. But I don't hold it against anyone. I can vouch for ya & wish you the best. You have been very helpful as a mod at TR & couldnt ask for a better guy imo. Maybe you can get me in after you do & maintain a relationship there ;) Best of luck to ya.

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 05:29 AM
I agree, I came here & learned alot. After my first giveaway here I totally gave up trading invites/accounts& giving away accounts. But I don't hold it against anyone. I can vouch for ya & wish you the best. You have been very helpful as a mod at TR & couldnt ask for a better guy imo. Maybe you can get me in after you do & maintain a relationship there ;) Best of luck to ya.

Thank you for the kind words. I just hope I get some more supporters to post in this thread. I know they're out there. With over 100 reps combined at the various forums I belong to... I know some of the people I've helped are members here.

bgh520
02-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Good luck mate :) i saw you many times in TR , and you're very helpful and kind :D

Polarbear
02-14-2008, 05:39 AM
But that being said, is it really worse than giving away invites?

of course it is worth than giving away invites. when you give away invites you are still a member of this tracker and care about your account. most of the times you are also responsible for the actions of your invitee.

when you give away an account you already said goodbye to the tracker and transfer all responsibilty for further actions to the guy that will act under your name.
if he messes up, you couldn't care less, because you didn't care about the tracker in the first place. otherwise you would have kept or deleted your account.

you think you helped somebody out, but in fact you compromised your inviter, your reputation and the tracker.

if you are an experienced torrenter as well as a supermod, there should not be a need for me to explain this to you.

anyway. i didn't mean to lower your chances of being invited. i just wanted you to consider and think about not doing it anymore.

all the best for your request.

Crutavv
02-14-2008, 05:39 AM
Yes, you have my full support too. You are one of the best persons who I met on my road of torrent world. I wish you luck.
/crutela/

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 05:58 AM
But that being said, is it really worse than giving away invites?

of course it is worth than giving away invites. when you give away invites you are still a member of this tracker and care about your account. most of the times you are also responsible for the actions of your invitee.

when you give away an account you already said goodbye to the tracker and transfer all responsibilty for further actions to the guy that will act under your name.
if he messes up, you couldn't care less, because you didn't care about the tracker in the first place. otherwise you would have kept or deleted your account.

you think you helped somebody out, but in fact you compromised your inviter, your reputation and the tracker.

if you are an experienced torrenter as well as a supermod, there should not be a need for me to explain this to you.

anyway. i didn't mean to lower your chances of being invited. i just wanted you to consider and think about not doing it anymore.

all the best for your request.

Your totally right. I can't defend some of the mistakes and stupid things I've done in the past, I just hope people can look past that and try to understand why I did what I did. I was trying to help people out, but I understand I did it in the TOTALLY WRONG way.

But you have to admit, if you know me well, that I've done some things right and I have the potential to really be an oustanding member of the torrent community.

For whoever might still be considering me, my ratio proofs and user profiles will prove that I've done a lot right too.

timmymmit123
02-14-2008, 06:13 AM
I hope you people give jwsisliving a shot.
I am a member of the site he is a mod at and he is probably one the most helpful person there.
If anyone deserves f***, it is him!

RoSsoNeRI
02-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Great request mate. I can vouch for ya too since I know u from TR n IC. Me personally would be just happy enough to get FTN n FSC but I guess the rabbit has its own benefits.....

I am sure u'll have no probs getting one. good luck

Vitality
02-14-2008, 06:54 AM
Good luck..........

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Great request mate. I can vouch for ya too since I know u from TR n IC. Me personally would be just happy enough to get FTN n FSC but I guess the rabbit has its own benefits.....

I am sure u'll have no probs getting one. good luck

Thanks. I'll keep this thread running until I get lucky. If that means I have to keep it going forever, I will.

In addition each time I bump this thread I will bump it with a funny joke, interesting video or picture. Hopefully it will make things lighter and more entertaining, and maybe entice some people new people to check out my request.

So the first two interesting videos are:

George Costanza's Answering Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhzwjt2AG0

A Family Guy eighties music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9xk_GJWfY

And a joke:

A Chicago area divorce lawyer died and found his way to the pearly gates. Saint Peter asks him “What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?” The lawyer thought for a moment and replied, “Last month I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street.” Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was in fact true.
Saint Peter said, “Well , that’s fine, but that in itself just isn’t enough to get you into Heaven.” The lawyer quickly retaliated, “Wait Wait! There’s more! Four years ago I gave another homeless person a quarter.” Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this too had been verified.
Saint Peter, unsure of himself, whispered to Gabriel, “Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?” Gabriel gave the Lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter,
“Let’s give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell.”

http://image22.webshots.com/23/3/98/1/2913398010060019844NhUbCh_ph.jpg

yacine911
02-14-2008, 08:26 AM
i don't know you very well but from what i read you are a very kind and helpfull person so i wishe you a good luck mate..

Diiyad
02-14-2008, 08:59 AM
I am a member of the site he is a mod at and he is probably one the most helpful person there.

I smell a dupe account.

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 09:22 AM

I smell a dupe account.

A dupe account??? who's dupe account?? I only know one timmymmit and he's a good guy. There's only one of him at TR and here.

Please don't say things like that if you have no idea what your talking about. This is timmymmit:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3817/timmyha4.jpg

rodinhas
02-14-2008, 10:03 AM
i hope you get it jwsisliving1 (http://*************.com/member.php?u=146) you are a great guy

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Another entertaining bump.

A few more interesting Youtube vids:

A funny Kids in the Hall song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQRmHgExV0
A cool music video made with lite bright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxZJYbVd1hE

And more funny stuff:

Grandma & Grandpa are sitting on the porch, when all of a sudden Grandma slaps Grandpa.

"That's for 50 years of the worst sex I've ever had."

They're both silent for ten minutes. Then Grandpa slaps Grandma.

"That's for knowin' the difference."

Dark Archon
02-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Another entertaining bump.

A few more interesting Youtube vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQRmHgExV0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxZJYbVd1hE

And more funny stuff:

Grandma & Grandpa are sitting on the porch, when all of a sudden Grandma slaps Grandpa.

"That's for 50 years of the worst sex I've ever had."

They're both silent for ten minutes. Then Grandpa slaps Grandma.

"That's for knowin' the difference."

hilarious :naughty:

Good luck in your conquest, or request should I say

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Another Amusing Bump

Two more interesting videos:

A good Chris Farley impression
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXjt7Nf7aE

The Real Chris Farley and Patrick Swazey
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13851131

And another joke:

A completely inebriated man walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her, placed his hand up
her skirt and began fondling her.

She jumped up and slapped him silly.He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you drunken, worthless, insufferable son of a BITCH!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

_________

Somebody bump this thread please.

MuFuukan R
02-14-2008, 07:26 PM
I vouch for ya :P

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Another Funny bump P.S. if you like any of this, please be kind and reply so I can continue to post funny bumps.

Two more videos:

Funny strip poker commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea8g_2G4sdg&feature=related

Another Really funny commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGLYdROIvo

And a joke:

One day 3 men went to a shrine to ask the Father for forgivness.

The first man went to the Father and said: " Father, Father I have sinned!"
Father: "What have you done?"
The first man:" I have lied!"
Father: "Drink the Holy water and you will be saved."
And so the man drank the water and was "saved".

Then the second man went up to the Father and said:" Father, Father I have sinned!"
The second man: " I have stolen from the jeweler's!"
Father: "Drink the Holy water and you will be saved."
And so the man drank the holy water and was "saved".

The third man went up to the Father and said: " Father, Father I have sinned!"
The third man: " I peed in the Holy water!"

fazzy07
02-14-2008, 10:48 PM
I dont know you too well but I hate showing off like the stuff you have in your signature

About your request, its very hard for regular members to request and get invite on ftwr

Unless you know the staff there its pretty impossible even if you have 2k posts on fst

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 10:59 PM
I dont know you too well but I hate showing off like the stuff you have in your signature

About your request, its very hard for regular members to request and get invite on ftwr

Unless you know the staff there its pretty impossible even if you have 2k posts on fst

Don't I know you from the TR forums?

What's wrong with what I'm showing in my sig? I worked very hard to get to where I'm at at TR, making SuperMod and all. So whats wrong with proudly wearing it in my sig? Is it any worse than people who have a bunch of userbars in their sig?

SgtMajor
02-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Every post you have made in this thread will only make them more determined NOT to invite you and the sooner you realise that, the wiser you will be.

I would place a bet they are sitting in irc actually laughing at your attempt here.

You have 100% the wrong attitude for what they desire in their members.

If you are so well adored, so well admired and so well liked as you like to keep telling us at where you do your stuff, then go and ask all them members there for the invite you so crave.

Edit:

I am not responding to your follow up just to give you a free bump, but:

They detest publicity, and you being around trackers should know that, so you have committed a cardinal sin by opening this thread.

They ban anyone belonging to tracker invite sites, not only do you belong to more than just one, you keep shouting you are supermod at one of them.

Your brash, unabrasive attitude does not sit well at all with such a family orientated site who bend over backwards to help one another, but in a discreet, humble way without having to shout it from the rooftops.

I could go on, but your churlish, immature bumps are enough to put anyone with an invite off inviting you (and they are few & far between, and certainly they don't hang around here for sure), and they invite their friends from other trackers over anyone seen begging for invites in a known trading forum.

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Every post you have made in this thread will only make them more determined NOT to invite you and the sooner you realise that, the wiser you will be.

I would place a bet they are sitting in irc actually laughing at your attempt here.

If you are so well adored, so well admired and so well liked as you like to keep telling us at where you do your stuff, then go and ask all them members there for the invite you so crave.

What specifically have I done wrong here? I talked about some of the good things I've done, I'm trying to sell some of my merits so what's wrong with that? Isn't that what people usually do in request threads?

First instead of just saying I have "100% the wrong attitude" can you tell me what's so wrong with my attitude?

"I would place a bet they are sitting in irc actually laughing at your attempt here."

Why say something like that? At the the other forums where I'm, as you put it, "so well adored, so well admired and so well liked" I still wouldn't say that to any of the new or unestablished members, even if I thought their request thread was ludicrous.

"Every post you have made in this thread will only make them more determined NOT to invite you"

So that includes all the Bumps I've actually put some thought into, putting in a few jokes and video links I found.

So that includes the posts I made to defend myself; isn't it my right to try to put my case forward?

I'm probably going to be ostracized for saying all this, but that's okay. Some people like me, and obviously some people haven't given me much of a chance.

Since I have no chance of getting this request, I might as well keep this thread alive since I have nothing to lose. Maybe somebody will

look at it differently, with an open mind.

fatcat69
02-14-2008, 11:37 PM

Bingo.:whistling

lubu
02-14-2008, 11:42 PM
jwsisliving1 I know you from TR and IC and you truly deserve what you are looking for...

jwsisliving1
02-14-2008, 11:49 PM

Can you please explain why you agree with this?

What specifically have I done wrong in this thread?

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.

supper
02-15-2008, 12:10 AM

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it? from tradeing forum and what u got it for what for giveing away invites or accounts or tradeing nothing more

2- u admit u tryed to trade for seedbox to save ur tracker and u created thread in trackerractor coz of that and one of ur friends gived u axx for free ok thats cool i wonder what will gonna be happen if that friend didnt gived u that free axx ? u were going to keep the trade

3-u say u have changed ok but i dont see any change u was trying to trade for f*** invite in trackerractor before u open ur req here
and u was trying to get ftn invite or account by trade in trackerractor also

so dont try to make req full of lies and be honest about who u are plz i get sick of this

tedsfrozenhead
02-15-2008, 12:15 AM

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.

I think the point they were trying to make was that you wouldn't be coming here to ask if you are so well respected on that other forum. Why don't you ask the people that respect you rather than telling people here that people at another forum respect you. Their respect doesn't guarantee our respect by any means.

jwsisliving1
02-15-2008, 12:22 AM

I know I've been a good contributor to some of the trackers you help here. Once again, I can prove this.the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it? from tradeing forum and what u got it for what for giveing away invites or accounts or tradeing nothing more

2- u admit u tryed to trade for seedbox to save ur tracker and u created thread in trackerractor coz of that and one of ur friends gived u axx for free ok thats cool i wonder what will gonna be happen if that friend didnt gived u that free axx ? u were going to keep the trade

3-u say u have changed ok but i dont see any change u was trying to trade for f*** invite in trackerractor before u open ur req here

so dont try to make req full of lies and be honest about who u are plz i get sick of this

I'm sorry but some of what you've said is true and some of it is not.

Truth: I was trying anything to get a seedbox. Okay, I made a mistake. Like I said I was desperate, it was a very stupid MISSTEP and I see that now.

Fiction: I never started a thread at TR trying to trade to get F***.

Fiction: I never started a thread at TR trying to trade to get F**. I've had F** for awhile now.

Fiction: I didn't get any of my reps there by trading. Most of them, if not all of them, we're for invite giveaways, filling requests, helping somebody out, etc.

"the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it?"

What kind of a forum is FST? Isn't it largely the same thing as other invite forums, but much bigger? People here get invites because of their reputation and post history at FST. So what's different about that? A request is like a job interview.

I mentioned what I've done and accomplished in other forums because it's a large part of who I am, along with my activity and history at the trackers I belong to.

At least I opened myself up to this, instead of just posting a few lines like some other requests.

I think the point they were trying to make was that you wouldn't be coming here to ask if you are so well respected on that other forum. Why don't you ask the people that respect you rather than telling people here that people at another forum respect you. Their respect doesn't guarantee our respect by any means.

I made my request here, and asked here, because FST is by a very LARGE margin the biggest forum of it's kind. I thought I might have had a better chance here, until I saw some of the replies I got.

I wasn't trying to gain the respect of everybody here. I was trying to maybe sell myself to somebody out there who could help me. That means trying to bring up what I thought were all my good points; again, what's so wrong with that?

I never thought I'd get grilled so hard because of a request thread. To my detractors, if you don't want to support me here - fine. But why try to ruin my name, and my chances forever? I'm keeping this open, hopefully there are still some people with some slightly positive things to say about me.

supper
02-15-2008, 12:39 AM
the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it? from tradeing forum and what u got it for what for giveing away invites or accounts or tradeing nothing more

Truth: I was trying anything to get a seedbox. Okay, I made a mistake. Like I said I was desperate, it was a very stupid MISSTEP and I see that now.

Fiction: I never started a thread at TR trying to trade to get F**. I've had F** for awhile now.

Fiction: I didn't get any of my reps there by trading. Most of them, if not all of them, we're for invite giveaways, filling requests, helping somebody out, etc.

"the wrong is u think coz u are super mod is tradeing forum will help u in req and u think when u show ur rappation on TR like its be even more helpful this reps u trying to show it from where u got it?"

What kind of a forum is FST? Isn't it largely the same thing as other invite forums, but much bigger? People here get invites because of their reputation and post history at FST. So what's different about that? A request is like a job interview.

I mentioned what I've done and accomplished in other forums because it's a large part of who I am, along with my activity and history at the trackers I belong to.

At least I opened myself up to this, instead of just posting a few lines like some other requests.

dude first of all i am not against trade ok

about the factions ...u made thread to get ftn invite or account by trade i dont know where that thread gone but as u saying u are supermod so u can even delet some threads are am i right? i relly have proof enough that u wanted ftn i still keep ur pm in my inbox at trackerractor about that offer it was relly big mistake from ur side to deny this ....

yes fst is largest forum and its has anti traders and u are not one of them as i know that very well and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here

and thats awesome u helped some ppl in trackerractor its relly great thing from u to do but i think F*** dont care about how many invite or account u gived away so try to stop saying this coz its wont give any help

one more thing we need to see some of ur help in fst also before u creat req here coz i just checked out ur history posts here and i found only one giveawayand its was invite to the trackerractor!! and 4 threads one of them is req already help more ppl here and thats the only thing will make u special then any active member here not coz u are supermod in some tradeing forum.

my a littel advice to u if u can take it nicely is pm F*** staff here and tell him what u want coz i tell u this req wont let go any where

i am sorry if i was harsh plz dont take it personal but i am trying to telling u how its going better to keep u waiting for nothing.....

JROQuinn
02-15-2008, 12:53 AM
Just ignore some of the sarcasm, dont let them get under your skin. Im guessing most of these guys have all the big time trackers & thus comes the attitude, they become highly respected & loose respect for those "under them", rather maybe forgetting where they came from when they were looking for such invites. So many people come here asking for invites to higher lvls & I assume they just pass everyone off as kids going for the lvl. But like I said the most important thing is just eat the meat & spit out the bones, figuratively speaking & give up trading invites/accounts, giving accounts forever. That reason alone may cause a lengthy time in getting such request as this filled.

jwsisliving1
02-15-2008, 01:00 AM

dude first of all i am not against trade ok

about the factions ...u made thread to get ftn invite or account by trade i dont know where that thread gone but as u saying u are supermod so u can even delet some threads are am i right? i relly have proof enough that u wanted ftn i still keep ur pm in my inbox at trackerractor about that offer it was relly big mistake from ur side to deny this ....

yes fst is largest forum and its has anti traders and u are not one of them as i know that very well and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here

and thats awesome u helped some ppl in trackerractor its relly great thing from u to do but i think F*** dont care about how many invite or account u gived away so try to stop saying this coz its wont give any help

my a littel advice to u if u can take it nicely is pm F*** staff here and tell him what u want coz i tell u this req wont let go any where

i am sorry if i was harsh plz dont take it personal but i am trying to telling u how its going better keep u waiting for nothing.....

Of course I don't take any of this personally. I start a request thread, and instead of simply not supporting me here people have attacked my character, my honesty, my history, my intentions, just about everything about me.

Maybe this request never had a chance, but if you all knew that why did you have to come in here and damage my reputation. F*** wasn't going to consider me anyways, so what does smearing me accomplish.

Supper, I thank you. At least you we're the one person here who was critical of me, who also said a little something positive.

If I'm really not that wanted here, which is the feeling I've gotten from some of the vibes here, then Mods please feel free to delete my account. I won't come back and bother you guys again.

I'm gone. I won't login or post at FST ever again.

Closing this for the last time.

supper
02-15-2008, 01:11 AM
ok its apologize for jwsisliving1 i dont like to be a reason for losseing such a member here or any member i just wanted to clear some facts here and i think i did it with the wrong way

i wont login here for while too so plz jwsisliving1 accept my apologize i didnt say what i said as personal coz i relly dont know u and maybe u better then me i cant judge on u but i was trying to say some facts thats all so get over this.

and maybe if i were u i would like to do as u doing right now and i would like to hate some comments like mines in ur req

and my language not that good as u can see so u may misunderstood what i was trying to say.

and i cant say u are welcome here or not i am just member here just like u

i am out

KFlint
02-15-2008, 01:28 AM
reopened it to move supper post in the right place

regarding that :

and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here

that's wrong in fact, i'm pretty sure many people doesn't know or remember that JGG gave away nothing less than 20 invites to FST members less than a year ago

no non-trading requirements at all, first come, first serve.

only requirements, give an ip range so they would be able to identify easily those tempted to trade their account. some traders got in and they are still good members in F***

some historical elements that i thought were appropriate to bring back

JROQuinn
02-15-2008, 03:29 AM
good to know, also some of the ones here that scorned him for giving accounts &/or traded invites either did the same or requested buffered accounts in the past.

mrnobody
02-15-2008, 04:03 AM
reopened it to move supper post in the right place

regarding that :

and i dont think F*** will give any help for any trader here

that's wrong in fact, i'm pretty sure many people doesn't know or remember that JGG gave away nothing less than 20 invites to FST members less than a year ago

no non-trading requirements at all, first come, first serve.

only requirements, give an ip range so they would be able to identify easily those tempted to trade their account. some traders got in and they are still good members in F***

some historical elements that i thought were appropriate to bring back

i think 1 year time period makes quite bit of difference and its unlikely too see any such giveaway again.

i know a person who was banned from rabbit because he was a trader (no he didn't trade his way into rabbit) but i do acknowledge that alike all torrent sites, rabbit has traders as well.

@ OP,

1. they not likey to be called by their initials (with or without censor), instead use 'rabbit'

2. If my ears heard right they not likey the term 'FST' or any such trading/giveaway forum in their IRC, forum and basically the whole site. Plus, i was told that they warned a member because s/he talked about rabbit at FST.

That means they are too protective and hate publicity...although, WATW thread already brings enough public attention :rolleyes:

3. I heard (from revolters) and from a 'trusted' rabbiter that they have "ask = shit list" policy. But i already know 3-5 FSTer who got into rabbit coz they made person request with JGG.

Basically, from my understanding they have rules...but i guess they bend it if u are able to convince 'em....good luck with that...coz u aren't doing it (convincing) right now =/