PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] SCL(Flower)

mshassy
02-14-2008, 11:59 AM
plzzz somebody can give me a SCL invite?
im not a trader,cheater :)

ill seed like hell and u wont get any problems with me,thanks

plzz tell me if you want any proofs or speeds.

EDIT-why guys no reply?
comments please :(

mshassy
02-15-2008, 01:40 PM
bumpe.anybody to help this poor guy?:(

Deathless
02-15-2008, 01:45 PM
good luck mate :) i think users don't have invites now! all have been reseted to 0 !

Gothicraider
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM

EDIT-why guys no reply?

every otherday u come with a new request .... seems u want unlimited sites ... can u tell me 1 reason why u specifically need flower ...

summertime25
02-15-2008, 01:50 PM
good luck mate :) i think users don't have invites now! all have been reseted to 0 !

dude that was 2 weeks ago, keep up with the program! :happy:

Gothicraider
02-15-2008, 01:53 PM
^^ :-)

mshassy
02-15-2008, 01:57 PM

EDIT-why guys no reply?

every otherday u come with a new request .... seems u want unlimited sites ... can u tell me 1 reason why u specifically need flower ...

bro,SCL have good movie packs and lot of content,i requesting SCL because its the best,and sorry for having lot of requests.i only need few things.see my sig:shutup:

MuFuukan R
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM

bro,SCL have good movie packs and lot of content,i requesting SCL because its the best,and sorry for having lot of requests.i only need few things.see my sig:shutup:

Thats not a few ....

Gothicraider
02-15-2008, 02:00 PM

yeah these few things includes pretty much every thing :)

megmax
02-15-2008, 02:01 PM
good luck dude
scl is one great community.
i'm very happy with scl.
:)

fatcat69
02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I need a the 7/11 tracker, please someone help anyone! I want 7/11 so bad! I need it because i need!

lol

you dont need trackers, you just want them.

mshassy
02-15-2008, 02:35 PM
I need a the 7/11 tracker, please someone help anyone! I want 7/11 so bad! I need it because i need!

lol

you dont need trackers, you just want them.

yes i want a SCL bro :D
can u help me?

LubTheStaringCat
02-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Invites

Due to continuous invite-trading from now on new invites are available for Corporals and above.

This means you've got to have uploaded more than 100gigs.

And there ain't to many of them, but good luck anyway's.

mshassy
02-16-2008, 07:19 AM
plzzz anybody,plzzz

:(

aarik111
02-16-2008, 10:28 AM
Conformity will get you everywhere. You want all of the famous site b/c everyone else wants them. I aint mad at ya.

fOrUmAs
02-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Invites

Due to continuous invite-trading from now on new invites are available for Corporals and above.This means you've got to have uploaded more than 100gigs.

well there are over 140 Corporals so i think there are people who have invites:)

mshassy
02-16-2008, 03:08 PM
This means you've got to have uploaded more than 100gigs.

well there are over 140 Corporals so i think there are people who have invites:)

thanks bro for giving me a hope bro.

and i have to say this to,a guy PMed me and said......

So you wanna join "ScL"?

Meet the following requirements and i will see

-NO TRADER,CHEATER!!
-profile links to all your tracker
-speedtest (speedtest.net)
-client stats

Kind regards

after tht i replied him with wht he want,but this is what i got with another messege......:(

Hmm i saw in your signature you want too much and i am sick of greedy ppl :sick:

Dont pm me about scl anymore

I wish good luck anyway

Kind regards

sorry for asking lot of big site invites.when i got them im finised with asking and ill make some serious giveaway,i promise u!!!!!

thanks.

summertime25
02-16-2008, 04:53 PM
too bad m8. If you look at your trackers, FTN is unnecessary, looks you only want it because it is so rare and therefore is good. If you get these:

ScT , BitmeTV and ScL you have everything, all releases, all series, and a good community.

TL would be an addition, but it's not a wish :)

Cabalo
02-16-2008, 05:35 PM
@mshassy: u chose the wrong path in requesting all those sites at the same time.
the more u want, the less u will get. besides, u consider traders a bad thing, but unfortunately for you, many of them are the ones with invites, so u are automatically excluded for them. So, even less chances for you.

mshassy
02-17-2008, 02:33 AM
@mshassy: u chose the wrong path in requesting all those sites at the same time.
the more u want, the less u will get. besides, u consider traders a bad thing, but unfortunately for you, many of them are the ones with invites, so u are automatically excluded for them. So, even less chances for you.

yes Cab,i dont like to trade coz the invites must be free,everyone must have a chance to get a one
just think how many people are there like to get a high tracker invite for free?

o.k.
i throw out FTN,SCT out of my requests coz they will never come to me.

now i only need SCL,IPLAY and BitmeTV.

thtz it.:)

briand5379
02-17-2008, 08:25 AM
If you truly want a site you should never kick it off your list as there always remains a possibility you'll get it. I'd get rid of iPLAY/ScL and keep ScT/FTN if it was me.

Dark Archon
02-17-2008, 08:30 AM
good luck mshassy (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/mshassy-191332), you are a good user :D

mshassy
02-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks Tiantian.
u r a good,better user than me...:)