PDA

View Full Version : Confuseing about something !!

Medooooo
02-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Im really confuse about TVShows like "Friends , That 70s Show , Fresh Princ .. etc" about this laughing ppl is that fake or they show live on studio or something like theater or what ?!!

Thx .

twist off
02-22-2008, 04:07 PM
I think Fresh Prince and Seinfeld were taped in front of live audiences... However, Friends or 70's Show have a laugh soundtrack.

mamacita
02-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Its hard to tell sometimes, but yeah, I think most of them just have a prerecorded laugh track on them. Its usually easy to tell because when there's a laugh track, the laughter always starts abruptly and perfectly on cue, and then cuts off more quickly than normal.

BluRossonero
02-23-2008, 10:49 AM
Its hard to tell sometimes, but yeah, I think most of them just have a prerecorded laugh track on them. Its usually easy to tell because when there's a laugh track, the laughter always starts abruptly and perfectly on cue, and then cuts off more quickly than normal.

Yes and many times is usually the same laughter. :unsure:

Medooooo
02-23-2008, 12:10 PM
But how they taped in front of live audiences ?! they some times got wrong or shot a outdoor scene pluse (changing closes - dicoration) i think it tack along time !!

markupmaster
02-24-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm not entirely sure but I remember on one of the last episodes of friends it showed them going out onto the stage and it showed all of the crowd applauding..

Does that help?

lol!