PDA

View Full Version : Have TT, BitMeTV, ScT, Elektronik ~ Wish For FTN :)

killingspree
02-14-2008, 08:31 PM
as you can see i have great trackers and i have no problem with speed and content. the only reason i want FTN is because of its community, im not this king of guy that colleting every tracker in the net for their "challenge".
im not a long time here in FST and you already can see im a honest guy. i've already opened giveaway topic and gave all my Torrent-Damage invites (5), a cinematik and a revtt accounts.
in additional i gave 1 BH (level 6) invite.

i will give all these for FTN:
- TT
- Bitmetv
- Sct
- Elektronik

and can add more other goodies such as tl, bit-hdtv and more :)

thanks ;)

StefanSamara
02-14-2008, 08:52 PM
You can wish, but invites are still closed

killingspree
02-15-2008, 10:10 AM
account + mail will be more than enough.

singing_sol
02-15-2008, 10:15 AM
all the best man

predateur
02-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Great offer, i think you can get it ;)
Good luck

PRINCE
02-15-2008, 10:40 AM
account + mail will be more than enough.
not allowed on FST :P
also any change in mail or ip
this account may be get ban

k_ichigo
02-15-2008, 10:40 AM
as you can see i have great trackers and i have no problem with speed and content. the only reason i want FTN is because of its community, im not this king of guy that colleting every tracker in the net for their "challenge".
im not a long time here in FST and you already can see im a honest guy. i've already opened giveaway topic and gave all my Torrent-Damage invites (5), a cinematik and a revtt accounts.

- TT
- Bitmetv
- Sct
- Elektronik

and can add more other goodies such as tl, bcg, bit-hdtv and more :)

thanks ;)

weren't u the one who offered a whole bunch of stuff for TT?

wat happened?

killingspree
02-15-2008, 10:44 AM

- TT
- Bitmetv
- Sct
- Elektronik

and can add more other goodies such as tl, bcg, bit-hdtv and more :)

thanks ;)

weren't u the one who offered a whole bunch of stuff for TT?

wat happened?

i got the TT a week ago and requested for an invite in the site, i got one and now i have a spare account.

and thanks everyone :)

killingspree
02-16-2008, 01:16 PM
bump :naughty:

Deathless
02-16-2008, 01:22 PM
ftn invites are closed :mellow:

GRB23
02-16-2008, 01:27 PM
i got the TT a week ago and requested for an invite in the site, i got one and now i have a spare account.

how come you got TT invite?
you have to a member there for more than 50 weeks to request invite

slau
02-16-2008, 01:29 PM

how come you got TT invite?
you have to a member there for more than 50 weeks to request invite
I think he got the invite here, and now he has 2 accounts in TT

Neo
02-16-2008, 02:36 PM
He might have got an account that was more than 50 weeks old... but you have to be brave to ask for an invite when you just got your account that way.

Anyway, I wish you luck with this although I'm not seeing anyone giving away an account at FTN. If invites were open I'm almost sure you would get it.

usersec
02-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Anyway, I wish you luck with this although I'm not seeing anyone giving away an account at FTN. If invites were open I'm almost sure you would get it.

I agree, the offer is fenomenal!