PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV help!!!

Prio
02-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Hi, my acc have been disabled in BitmeTV. I dont know why. I didnt cheat or something like that. I just downloaded one torrent 5+ GB and seeded with high speed. I was kicked from BitmeTV.Help before I ask them. Can someone help me?

Sylar666
02-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Probably a bad invite tree. Or traded account which has been flagged due to suspicious activities. Maybe You can try and ask one of BMTV's Community Reps here. That might give You some clue.

Prio
02-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Well, I didnt have invites... And I didnt trade the acc.

Nemrod
02-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Go to their irc. Itīs the only way you get that info.

Sylar666
02-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, I didnt have invites... And I didnt trade the acc.
By Invite tree I meant Your inviter.

Prio
02-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Well, I dont know...

I was kicked from the IRC lolz

PRINCE
02-15-2008, 05:02 PM
just ask
you use seedbox in bitmetv

boobly
02-15-2008, 07:17 PM
if you got kicked try again maybe they kicked you accidentally

popcop23
02-15-2008, 07:23 PM
you just need to let some admin to check prove with a speedtest on the IRC.

Cruel
02-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Most likely you'll never get it back I've never heard anyone get it back after disable. And I've seen alot of people beeing disabled on IRC.

Tokeman
02-15-2008, 07:54 PM
You probably just got kicked 'cause they don't want people idling in there. Try re-joining again.

rvt
02-15-2008, 07:56 PM
The fact that your IP shows up on two accounts and was clocked at 20mb/s from a bulgarian ISP might have done it.

The sort of speeds expected from skknet would be more like these:
http://www.speedguide.net/speedtest/stats.php?host=skknet.net

As you can see, that's a long way from 20mb/s

F3n1x
02-15-2008, 08:04 PM
The fact that your IP shows up on two accounts and was clocked at 20mb/s from a bulgarian ISP might have done it.

i checked my isp and speed in speedguide max are like 0.8mbit up so isn't all correct... if you (bitmetv) will start ban because of that:naughty:

Prio
02-15-2008, 08:10 PM

But I am using a seedbox ;)

PRINCE
02-15-2008, 08:17 PM

that i want
i think using seedbox in bitmetv
not good
i see many ppl lose accounts bec this reason
really you have bad luck mate
GL

Neo
02-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Well... the problem IMO is ur seedbox IP showing on two accounts if that is true ( I don't know how rvt knows that but that seems to be serious). Do you share your seedbox? Also, they advise people to add in their info if they are using a seedbox. Have you done that? I'm just exploring possible reasons.

I use a seedbox there and never had any problems. I just don't over do it so that others can also seed.

I don't know who the rep is here but I would try talking to him.

rvt
02-15-2008, 08:53 PM

Yes, from OVH. But OVH does not host servers on bulgarian cable lines.
That IP showed up reporting 20mb/s, in between the reports coming from your seedbox.

I run seedboxes, and I have never reported 20mb/s from my home IP, because the seedbox reports from its own IP.

@F3n1x: nope, he wasn't banned because of a speed guide page. I posted that merely as a rough guide to what we would expect to see from his ISP. We definately wouldn't expect 20mb/s from it.

CatDogMan
02-15-2008, 08:56 PM
20mb/s or 20MB/s?

Because 20mb/s is a lot more believable than 20MB/s...

rvt
02-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Well... the problem IMO is ur seedbox IP showing on two accounts if that is true ( I don't know how rvt knows that but that seems to be serious).

It's not his seedbox IP causing the problem. A shared OVH IP would be obvious to staff that it's a seedbox. It's his skknet IP being shared by 2 users. The original account was banned as a suspected cheat.

BTW, I'm a mod there which is how I know :P

CatDogMan
02-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Well if the IP is being shared by 2 users, that's grounds for banning right there, isn't it?

Neo
02-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Well... the problem IMO is ur seedbox IP showing on two accounts if that is true ( I don't know how rvt knows that but that seems to be serious).

It's not his seedbox IP causing the problem. A shared OVH IP would be obvious to staff that it's a seedbox. It's his skknet IP being shared by 2 users. The original account was banned as a suspected cheat.

Ooops... That explains it all!! :lol:

And yes... I understand what u r saying. Always learning...

F3n1x
02-15-2008, 09:19 PM

Ooops... That explains it all!! :lol:

And yes... I understand what u r saying. Always learning...

i know that you are mod there, so its all explained, "skknet IP being shared by 2" nothing more necessary.

cheers:cool:

athenaesword
02-17-2008, 02:01 AM
20mb/s or 20MB/s?

Because 20mb/s is a lot more believable than 20MB/s...

nobody mentioned mB/s lol.

anyway where's TS gone?