PDA

View Full Version : Request TT

InXS
02-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm Requesting TT For Its Music I Know There TR And I Have That But It Doesnt Have What I Need. I Dont Trade Anymore And I Dont Cheat. Im Just Looking For An Invite Before It Closes. If Anyone Can Help Me Out PM Me. Can Give SpeedTest, Torrent Client, Ratio Proofs, Or Profile Links To Other Sites.

Regards,
ME:fst:

1000possibleclaws
02-16-2008, 11:46 PM
What Were U THinking When You Decided To Make Each Word Capital Can't U C How Annoying It Is To Read? I Bet This Alone Wrecked Your Chances For The Trance Traffic Invite Lol

_coder_
02-16-2008, 11:54 PM
You couldn't get an invite from your elite group?

Guess it wasn't elite enough.

InXS
02-16-2008, 11:57 PM
srry t.s.o.l im just looking for an invite thats all

mrnobody
02-17-2008, 12:26 AM
You couldn't get an invite from your elite group?

Guess it wasn't elite enough.

:lol:

only PU+ with 50 week old account can request an invite per month......invites are tough.

InXS
02-17-2008, 12:42 AM

only PU+ with 50 week old account can request an invite per month......invites are tough.

i know but ive got hope

k_ichigo
02-17-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm Requesting TT For Its Music I Know There TR And I Have That But It Doesnt Have What I Need. I Dont Trade Anymore And I Dont Cheat. Im Just Looking For An Invite Before It Closes. If Anyone Can Help Me Out PM Me. Can Give SpeedTest, Torrent Client, Ratio Proofs, Or Profile Links To Other Sites.

Regards,

what do u need?

InXS
02-17-2008, 01:29 AM

Regards,

what do u need?

all kinds of music thats the only music tracker i need and thats it for music that i need

hit79
02-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Try scc!

InXS
02-17-2008, 01:50 AM
Try scc!

no im good im looking for tt only right now

ultimatejester
02-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread but i am looking fot TT as well. All i can provide you is an invite for TL. I am PU at FL,TB and TL, will provide proofs if asked. Thank you and sorry again to the author of the topic, didn't want to create another topic about the same thing. Good luck to both of us.

Edit:Boy, this forum has changed. I remember the old days. Forget what i said earlier guys. I got an invite anyways. meh I used to love this forum in its early days. Take care. Sorry again.

Dark Archon
02-17-2008, 03:53 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread but i am looking fot TT as well. All i can provide you is an invite for TL. I am PU at FL,TB and TL, will provide proofs if asked. Thank you and sorry again to the author of the topic, didn't want to create another topic about the same thing. Good luck to both of us.

lol that's a nice way to hijack a thread but

good luck corey

mrnobody
02-17-2008, 05:01 AM

u aren't supposed to hyjack others thread so let it be the same stuff....and create another thread.

grimms
02-17-2008, 05:05 AM

Your not sorry your just an opportunist. Poor one at that. But you probably don't care(regardless).:noes:

1000possibleclaws
02-17-2008, 05:19 AM

Your not sorry your just an opportunist. Poor one at that. But you probably don't care(regardless).:noes:

how is he an opportunist? i don't think either have a chance at getting a TT invite at the moment and it's not like posting here instead of in a new thread is gonna raise his chances.

ultimatejester
02-17-2008, 05:39 AM
Thanks for being supportive guys. As you can imagine i am an old member but that doesnt mean i spend all the time here. Didnt know we couldnt do this :( Anywayz forget about me asking for an invite. I was able to use my friends account. Take care. sorry man but hey at least i gave you a bump :) lol

Edit: grimms thanks for the input. Like i said i wasnt aware i couldnt do this. Anyways the first post made it quite clear i couldnt do it. You didnt have to mention it again. I guess now i know how you get to be a post whore. :)

Diiyad
02-17-2008, 05:42 AM

Edit:Boy, this forum has changed. I remember the old days. Forget what i said earlier guys. I got an invite anyways. meh I used to love this forum in its early days. Take care. Sorry again.

o.O

Sorry for hijacking? :rolleyes:

InXS
02-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Bump.....