PDA

View Full Version : Why is Pisexy so ugly :[

ghost716
02-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Whats up with their look when just browsing torrents and what not, its so "eh." I LOVE the look of the site when you look at your profile, its like tan and clean and its nice, but then when you browse torrents or look at the home/news section its, once again, so "eh."

hit79
02-17-2008, 02:04 AM
+1-level 3 is a good place for ever for pipisexy.

Femto
02-17-2008, 02:04 AM
Not only is it ugly, it has a clunky interface. You can't view any information about the torrent. You just get a .torrent file to download. :frusty:

BOOM
02-17-2008, 02:09 AM
Not only is it ugly, it has a clunky interface. You can't view any information about the torrent. You just get a .torrent file to download. :frusty:

In the misc colunm have have a "details" buton.

Submission
02-17-2008, 02:18 AM
why dont you quit complaining about getting free movies?

hit79
02-17-2008, 02:20 AM

+2:D

StooFoo
02-17-2008, 02:31 AM
Lol its true. I hate the purple colors :O Maybe i'm too picky :*

kaffeine
02-17-2008, 02:39 AM
There's a very simple solution for you guys:
1. stop using your account, or
2. /delacct.php (or equivalent)

Rip The Jacker
02-17-2008, 02:40 AM
It's not ugly. Ugly is an understatement. It's just plain hideous.

Clicking on a torrent name gives you the .torrent file, instead of the details, which are on the right. You can't sort by seeders/leechers. The colors are just plain nasty. Also, the search isn't exactly perfect.

/rant

1. stop using your account
Way ahead of you...

Bleacher
02-17-2008, 02:43 AM
answer is;

cos pisexy is shit :)

djork
02-17-2008, 02:44 AM
weren't we all refreshing /signup.php non stop before pisexy opened?:P and i agree the layout is shitty.. and no desc for torrents.. but the content isn't bad and it's also pretty easy to upload on there

xjosephx
02-17-2008, 02:47 AM

+2:D
+4:D

Femto
02-17-2008, 03:02 AM

Free has nothing to do with it, lol.

SgtMajor
02-17-2008, 03:03 AM
Anybody got a pimpie PM yet? :P

RoSsoNeRI
02-17-2008, 03:08 AM
I dunno about being ugly......but the password feature sure is horrible

djork
02-17-2008, 03:32 AM

+1

and i found out under the "MISC" column.. you can see comments and details.. hope that helped someone who was wondering that :naughty:

cheers

edit

It's not ugly. Ugly is an understatement. It's just plain hideous.

Clicking on a torrent name gives you the .torrent file, instead of the details, which are on the right. You can't sort by seeders/leechers. The colors are just plain nasty. Also, the search isn't exactly perfect.

/rant

VIP User
- http://www.pisexy.org/pics/modbucket/r0gue/star.png Donor.
Benefits of being a VIP at PiSexy.org
1. Unlimted Slots for uploading and downloading
2. Personalized Help on every aspect of using PiSexy.org
3. Both Read and Post in the Help, Request, General and Power Abuser Forums.
4. Personalized Title - On Request
5. No Ratio Restrictions (But you are still responsible for your ratio, when your VIP expires the other foot drops.)
6. Hide your stats from prying eyes.
7. A little red man with a star identifies your class on the torrent browse page
8. Be able to bookmark torrents for future downloading.
9. Sort torrents by category, name, snatched, seeders, leechers, etc

hope that helps!

cheers
dj`

fOrUmAs
02-17-2008, 04:05 AM

I like password feature :)

Dark Archon
02-17-2008, 04:21 AM
Pisexy is not that sexy but its a good tracker, don't complain?

bgh520
02-17-2008, 04:41 AM

+1 :yup:

DasFox
02-17-2008, 05:00 AM
Did seem odd no descriptions for the torrents, but hopefully that will change. Btw I thought pisexy was suppose to be one of the big name trackers. I originally thought it was suppose to be a hard place to get into.

puckface
02-17-2008, 05:18 AM
Oh whats the matter? All you poor babies who were crying about how bad you wanted pisexy are disappointed...?

haha, jackasses

Oh and there are torrent descriptions.

Quarter
02-17-2008, 05:52 AM
Before it was 'open-signups', everybody thought it's a great site and so do I.
But now I see that there is NOTHING special in PiSEXY, just another TL or something, and even with lamer speeds.

Rip The Jacker
02-17-2008, 05:59 AM
VIP User
- http://www.pisexy.org/pics/modbucket/r0gue/star.png Donor.
Benefits of being a VIP at PiSexy.org
1. Unlimted Slots for uploading and downloading
2. Personalized Help on every aspect of using PiSexy.org
3. Both Read and Post in the Help, Request, General and Power Abuser Forums.
4. Personalized Title - On Request
5. No Ratio Restrictions (But you are still responsible for your ratio, when your VIP expires the other foot drops.)
6. Hide your stats from prying eyes.
7. A little red man with a star identifies your class on the torrent browse page
8. Be able to bookmark torrents for future downloading.
9. Sort torrents by category, name, snatched, seeders, leechers, etc
I have to pay to be a VIP member, just so I can sort torrents by seeders/leechers? You're kidding... :lol:

Diiyad
02-17-2008, 05:59 AM
All these people care about it the WTAW thread. Any tracker that restricts its users in order to make money is terrible. At least trackers like TL gives it's power users the same privileges as VIP.

Femto
02-17-2008, 06:21 AM
LOL, thanks for the misc info. I didn't see that. PiS rocks! :)

bikernin
02-17-2008, 06:28 AM
here we had people openeing multiple threads before pisexy opened signups going on and on about how good and great pisexy is and how they couldnt wait to signup. there were people checking the signups page every minute.
now that they opened up for everyone, people seem to be disappointed and start complaining.
maybe this is just because people dont really appreciate whats available easily these days and/or they tend to glorify whats harder to obtain.
why is it that most high level trackers are praised despite there being lower level trackers which are much better? does a tracker have to become high level to be really appreciated?
im merely trying to illustrate the effects of the WTAW thread on our users.

SAM
02-17-2008, 06:44 AM
people were crying and nagging to get in two days ago and now they talking shit about one of the best trackers around.
look guys. pisexy is good because its content and speed not cause its look and by the way it looks fine to me.

why don't you quit complaining about getting free technology from japan :)

tenis69
02-17-2008, 07:32 AM
I like password coz is more secure and the tracker is not so ugly coz have many contains in Dvds and Xvid.

fOrUmAs
02-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Oh whats the matter? All you poor babies who were crying about how bad you wanted pisexy are disappointed...?

haha, jackasses

Oh and there are torrent descriptions.

agree

people only know how to bitching and nothing more then that.

if someone dont like design then leave,simple as that:yup:

faida
02-17-2008, 10:50 AM
1. stop using your account, or
2. /delacct.php (or equivalent)
+1:D

fulu
02-17-2008, 12:13 PM
To me pisexy looks good, and it's one of the best trackers expecially for it's dvdr's contents. Well all i can say is that PISEXY ROCKS!!!!!!!

parky
02-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Did seem odd no descriptions for the torrents, but hopefully that will change.

The details tab is the seventh box along with the pen and paper in.
I have to say im not a fan of pisexy slow download speeds

Medooooo
02-17-2008, 12:45 PM
For me Pisexy is good and i like this password thing .

Femto
02-17-2008, 12:46 PM
The password feature is secure but whats with the pincode?

dunson
02-17-2008, 12:57 PM
That password stuff is annoying. The site is ok, but nothing special. But damn did they get a lot of free advertising here the last week or so...

Cruel
02-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Stop beeing shallow, it's what's inside that matters!!

supper
02-17-2008, 03:23 PM
inside or out side there is nothing special i am talking about the contents and the look here ...TL much better i feel sorry for who trade much better trackers for this one just coz it was level 100 for sometime:ermm:

aysomc
02-17-2008, 03:35 PM
im using it purely for the dvd selection which is good for me right now. im also picky about the way a site looks and i agree the whole signup page and tan look is a lot better but ill make exceptions for sites that have content i want.

nemrac
02-17-2008, 03:43 PM
It's a not a bad tracker at all. Only complaint I have is the search function displays too many false results...Try it.

hit79
02-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Only ugly?Search torrents sucks,evreybody can upload so security 0.Content is sct for sure.So this is rare ,level 6?

ghost716
02-17-2008, 03:54 PM
just to make things clear, in my original post when i started this thread, i LIKE pisexy, dont get me wrong, the content is decent but it was free signups, i wouldnt be this easy going had i traded for this, but since its free idc. anyways, i LIKE the site, i just wish they used the same style sheet when you go to your "profile" then the one they use for the rest of the site :/